Laser HRH

4.9

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Definitely recommend

Friendly staff who are very knowledgeable and professional. I’m getting Tattoo removal treatments through them and I couldn’t be happier with the results so far. 100% would recommend Laser HRH to anyone!

Amazing deffinatly reccomend

These girls are amazing. Super friendly great staff and prices. Very welcoming. Deffinatly reccomend. Will be telling friends about hrh for sure great location thankyou hrh from bonnie
From freo

Life changing!

Excellent results and customer service.
Clean and friendly environment, with no discomfort at all. It's so nice to not have to worry about hair anymore going into summer. Highly recommended.

Clean and very friendly

I would highly recommend Laser HRH! Very friendly and informative staff, happy to answer any questions, have a chat during the appointment and a very clean work environment. Thank you!

Firdaus R.
Firdaus R.Perth, WA

Awesome place to go!

The practitioners will help you through the process and put everything on a high quality of service. The only thing that I concerned before the treatment was the pain. But they gave the cream to reduce the level of pain in advance.

Amanda G
Amanda GPerth, WA

Fantastic services

Very professional and informative staff. Have had several treatments done for laser removal and for pigmentation with excellent results. Staff always make sure im ok and talk me through the whole procedure. Highly recommend.

Great customer service

First time visiting Laser HRH today and I was very happy with the high level of customer service at this place. The ladies were very informative and helpful, ensuring I know every detail relating to my upcoming tattoo removal session -I'm now very keen to get started!

ali
aliPerth, WA

They did an amazing job! Very professional and clean.

They did an amazing job! Very professional and clean. The ladies running the day to day are doing a great job as well. Would highly recommend. I am very happy with the results thus far

No more bad ink

Annelies M.
Annelies M.South West, WA

Very kind and honnest personel!

I did a laser tattoo removal treatment and im very happy with the results. I think the personel is honnest about the outcome after the treatments and are very kind. Im happy to continue the rest of my sessies here.

Jasmine
JasminePerth, WA

Exciting experience

I came to HRH laser and had spider vein removal on my upper legs I wish I had came sooner it didn’t hurt and I could visually see it working I am excited to be spider vein free for summer shorts. Tracy was very helpful and fast

Amy
AmyPerth, WA

Painless easy tattoo removal

Super quick tattoo removal. So pleased with my experience. It stings a little but overall pretty painless. All the girls here are just lovely! Would definitely reccomend to everyone i know.

Ben
BenPerth, WA

Tattoo removal

Excellent service. Lots of info prior to treatment. Booking was easy and staff were very helpful and informative.
First treatment was a great success, and the aftercare information provided prevented any problems after.

Martha B
Martha BPerth, WA

Painful but quick

Great, friendly service from Tracey and Tahneil! My tattoos are fading. It’s always easy to book and I’ve never had to wait. I would recommend Laser HRH to a friend.

Rimane J.
Rimane J.Perth, WA

Tattoo removal

Very friendly and professional stuff
Pain level very bearable. ( areas of removal : eyebrows and shoulder blade). Numbing cream was offered by HRH. Also easy parking
Had a great experience overall highly recommend