Laser HRH

• Job Satisfaction
Trae

TraePerth, WA

Laser tattoo removal

Laser HRH - Appreciate your great work and customer service. Thanks for your help with my hair removal and tattoo removal. Highly recommend going to see them. Will be back again.

Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Wish I had done this years ago

It’s been so great to see the progress with each session. Tracy is the best ! Looking forward to the day I never have to do anything ! In the meantime, very happy with the results I can see

Job Satisfaction

Sarah L

Sarah LPerth, WA

Amazing Service

Been here for two sessions so far and very happy with the service and professionalism. So easy to book future appointments, very efficient.
Won’t go anywhere else for my laser tattoo removal!

Rates and Fees

Zoe

ZoePerth, WA

Professional and thorough service

I had my consult with Laser HRH who were very professional and thorough and subsequently I now have my tattoo removal booked in. They were great with communication and were more than happy to answer any questions. Can't wait to start my journey with Laser HRH.

Great

I had a consult and found the staff were very professional and I was well advised about the future tattoo removal process. I am looking forward to going back for my first appointment.

Rates and Fees

Tahneil G.

Tahneil G.Perth, WA

Amazing Clinic

I have had many treatments at laser HRH & the results have been amazing!! the clinic is always very clean, great customer service, very cheap & all the ladies are always happy to answer any questions i have. I wouldn't go anywhere else in Perth! highly recommend

Fantastic service

Fantastic service and staff are super nice! Results have been consistently good as well, with my hair becoming a lot more reduced and sparser. Definitely recommend for anyone wanting to do hair reduction!

Traegis S.

Traegis S.Perth, WA

Great work as always!

Best decision EVER!

Such great results and experienced technicians! Honestly you need to get to Laser HRH and try them for yourself! I only wish I had done this earlier! Thank you Laser HRH for changing my life!

Highly recommended

Great girls, really great service, I ould recommend to anyone looking at doing hair removal. Great results love not having to shave ever!! Thanks girls, merry Christmas. From Ashlie Guest

Luke C

Luke CPerth, WA

Very Good

Great customer service in making me feel comfortable for what could be an uncomfortable service. The staff clearly indicated what is to be expected from each session and the results have been exactly as they stated.

AHH-MAZING

Its always a joy having my appointments booked with the team at HRH Laser Removal, all the staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional! I could not fault anything on there end. Tracey is absolutely amazing and will make you feel right at ease.

Adelin Wong

Adelin WongPerth, WA

Excellent staff and services

Hi there, it’s my first time getting thermage done on my inner thigh at Laser HRH. As it was my first time, this has been a good experience with no pain. Thank you to the lovely staff (Tracy and Rhiannon ) and awesome customer service for keeping me company and being less anxious about thermage. Looking forward for my next appointment !

Great staff, amazing results!

HRH Laser in Mt Hawthorn. I’ve had amazing results with hormonal hair growth and the staff are very professional, as well as knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone looking for hair removal/reduction.

Excellent service

Very proffesional and great results and very friendly staff. I was having seshions before and have now come in as a new client and getting great results will deffentelly be back.