Laser MID-1087

Laser MID-1087

MPN: 9335432027457

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt C.

Matt C.

For the price. This is an excellent product.

A high quality product for the price I paid. It functions the way I need it to. Simple, easy to use, and has a sufficient enough battery life for what I require.

Purchased at Officeworks Physical store for $128.00.

Dario

DarioSydney, NSW

Good value, for kids only

If you think you'll get away with having for yourself, think again. Great for kids, you don't care if they break it for this price is unbeatable. I got 2. Latest version of Android at the time which is an absolute bonus, Oreo 8

Purchased in December 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for $100.00.

Body Durability

rena421

rena421South East Queensland, QLD

Laser 10" quad android core.

This tablet ranges from being $99 on special to $149 normally. It is a little slow on start up, but works efficiently and was very easy to use. I often wonder if there is something wrong with the charger cable that it came with though, it is very touchy and often stops charging, making charging time a rather long and tedious event. Apart from that, the tablet is a good buy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for $99.00.

Body Durability

ingsySouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic tablet for a cheap price

I own two of this model, one has android 7.0, the other 8.0.
the 8.0 starts up much faster..7.0 is bit longer..
The Laser tablets are lighter & the charge lasts longer than other tablets..
these two Laser tablets came, with a screen protector preinstalled, which is fantastic.
Lighter & charge lasting longer is better for ebook reading etc..
does everything you need..easy to use..
with running systems, changing soo fast, for me, going with the cheaper Laser, is the way to go & if you break the screen or lose it or want the latest android sytsem, not as expensive to replace.
I use this mainly as an ebook reader, while looking up things online sometimes too....great also to play computer games on..

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee for $99.00.

Great product

I bought the Laser Mid- 1087 for my Grandson for Christmas just gone . I found the product very reliable and easy to manage for children. It’s s great Tablet and has a lot of interesting features. If anyone is looking for a tablet for a child , I would thoroughly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

trev

trevvictoria, 3300

great tablet

hi i purchased this tablet from officeworks in october 2018 and was more than happy with the fast delivery 2 days.the tablet itself is simple to use and easy to set up.downloaded some apps in no time and use it when away from home instead of having to carry my laptop around

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Quincy

QuincyAUBIGNY

Work and entertainment choices are the right choice.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Bushy

Bushy

Total waste of money

Date PurchasedJan 2018

johnp

johnpasked

wifi conects sometimes not all

ingsy

I've never had that problem, but, I have a fantastic nbn provider... I've found the company themselves, give fantastic support - all the best.......here's the link - https://www.laserco.com.au/support

Angela

Angelaasked

How do I unlock with a cracked screen

ingsy

i cracked a screen on one area of my laser tablet..i just, turn it on, and turn it, till i get it to an angle to do my unlock 'move'...i have bought another laser...i just copied things over to my laptop..i'll keep it as a spare..theyre not expensive to buy luckily..

AnnH

AnnHasked

can I use the mid 10 case for the mid-1087 as it says you can only use for 1086 on laser website is that correct? Where can I get a case for this model?

ingsy

I just buy 10.1" tablet cases from ebay & aliexpress..when i want to take a photo, i just pop the tablet out easily..some wonderful designs for a cheap but well made price..

Get an answer from our members and Laser representatives

CategoryTablets