Laser MID-1087

MPNs: 9335432027457 and MID1087

24 questions from our users

anil rana

anil ranaasked

can i get its touch screen in india ??

Peter N.

Peter N.asked

I just bought the Laser tablet but it will not let me download any apps? I keeps telling me to delete unwanted apps to make room? Can anyone help!!!!

Paddy w.

Paddy w.asked

My battery died whilst using it , charged for hours wont turn on.

T.white

T.whiteasked

I only just got my tablet today, i turned it off by accident and now I can’t get back into it because all the patten things are not coming up on my screen for me to unlock it, help !!?!

Grungleasked

Please help somebody. I see where the access port is for the sd-card, but have no idea how to open it, any suggestions welcome.

Grungle

I found the way to access the sd-card port, so I'll share it for anyone else in need. Find the only corner that has a recess & begin to (carefully) unclip the whole covering panel that is over the camera, all the way from the top of the device to the bottom. Don't worry, it'll unclip & come away completely, revealing the sd port.

Andrew J.

Andrew J.asked

How do you factory reset a mid 1087

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

Google will help of ring them and they will tell you how over the phone.

Aaliyah

Aaliyahasked

My laser MID-1087 was working fine charging well then just out of no where it stopped turning on and won’t even charge why is that ? What do I do ?

Mikayla J.

Mikayla J.asked

Does this do chromecast

Dave R.

Dave R.asked

I can't get Uno to fully load without crashing Everytime. I've given all permissions ,my internet is fine everthings updated. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling still nothing????????

George H.

George H.asked

Is there a set patron on the laser tablet

Sandra B.

Sandra B.asked

how do you insert the extra memory?

William G

William Gasked

How do you add and delete from family link on the mid 1087

Kasane Teto

Kasane Tetoasked

How do u get ur pattern password

Katrina N

Katrina Nasked

How do I change the settings to allow YouTube to be downloaded? My son is able to watch The kids version of YouTube Only. Its telling me YouTube isnt available with his google account??

Dario
Dario

When you registered it with Google, you told it to set it up for your son. Either add adult Google account or you may have to reset it and use under an adult user account.

Sarah A.

Sarah A.asked

How to remove case

johnp

johnpasked

wifi conects sometimes not all

ingsy

I've never had that problem, but, I have a fantastic nbn provider... I've found the company themselves, give fantastic support - all the best.......here's the link - https://www.laserco.com.au/support

Angela

Angelaasked

How do I unlock with a cracked screen

ingsy

i cracked a screen on one area of my laser tablet..i just, turn it on, and turn it, till i get it to an angle to do my unlock 'move'...i have bought another laser...i just copied things over to my laptop..i'll keep it as a spare..theyre not expensive to buy luckily..

AnnH

AnnHasked

can I use the mid 10 case for the mid-1087 as it says you can only use for 1086 on laser website is that correct? Where can I get a case for this model?

ingsy

I just buy 10.1" tablet cases from ebay & aliexpress..when i want to take a photo, i just pop the tablet out easily..some wonderful designs for a cheap but well made price..

SRG

SRGasked

Hi, My tablet was not used for 2 weeks since charged first time when brought. Reason we couldn't find the protective cover anywhere. Ended up having to order one from China on ebay. When put back on charge this time (only second time since brought), it shows home screen locked and brings up the keyboard (assuming expecting a password to be put in). We never set up the password so unsure how to get rid of the locked screen now. It is still charging and installing apps & auto upgrades etc, it seems.

ingsy

you can email Laser & they're great with help..here is their link - https://www.laserco.com.au/ all the best..its a great tablet..

Patricia

Patriciaasked

I got 4 lines running down one side on my tablet.It was there when I bought it home from big W after I paid the last lay-by payment. I thought it was suppose to be there. I don't know much about tablets. Can you help me.

ingsy

they shouldn't be there...I've found the company that makes these tablets, gives fantastic help & support...here is that link - https://www.laserco.com.au/enquiry all the best in getting this sorted out..

Trevor
Trevor

no there should be no lines