Laser MID-1087

Laser MID-1087 Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 9335432027457 and MID1087

25 questions from our users

Patricia

Patriciaasked

I got 4 lines running down one side on my tablet.It was there when I bought it home from big W after I paid the last lay-by payment. I thought it was suppose to be there. I don't know much about tablets. Can you help me.

ingsy

they shouldn't be there...I've found the company that makes these tablets, gives fantastic help & support...here is that link - https://www.laserco.com.au/enquiry all the best in getting this sorted out..

Trevor
Trevor

no there should be no lines

Dot W.asked

My 6 year old grandchild was given this for Xmas it ran out of battery and I haven't been able to get it to go since can start it up and than it says
Add another email account but can't get any further I canteen to get the apps that had been loaded before

ingsy

support@laserco.com.au use this in your email program & Laserco will get back to you, I've emailed them a few times & have had fantastic customer service...all the best..

Thankyou

Matt

Mattasked

Can I use a voice to text convert in with this tablet?

ingsy

the latest laser mid-1087 uses android 8 & according to the info on this, yes - https://www.ryadel.com/en/android-speech-to-text-voice-input-keyboard-feature-enable-setup/ my review, was for this tablet, using android 7, and have found, my new tablet using android 8, so far, has two issues, which google are aware of & are looking into - wont sync with library program - overdrive & cant run 'live wallpapers'....I have found, email support from laser, is fantastic too - https://www.laserco.com.au/ hope this helps

Margaret

Margaretasked

How do I insert so card? How do I use it at home if I can't access a viable WiFi connection? Is there a portable device that I can place a simple card so I can use it at home? Are there cables that can use my portable USB stick? Can I use it as a phone?

ingsy

I have inserted an sd card into this device - I must admit, its stupid, how its done on this model..
on the back, to the left of the camera, there is a picture of an sd card..
there is a line under this section...you have to pop this top part off...
I use a nail file & gently do this, once off, just put your card in, and this click this pc in again..
I don't like opening all this up, don't know why, that it couldn't just slide in, like other tablets, but, this is how this model works...
hope this helps..

ingsy

I also find, the site 'protonic' a great place to find answers on computing devices...they helped me, with the sd card problem...this isn't a phone tablet, so you cant use it as a phone..

Alyson B

Alyson Basked

Please can you tell me the difference in battery time for the: 10" Laser MID-1087 and the 10"QUAD CORE ANDROID 8 IPS TABLET MID 1090IPS?
Thankyou, Alyson

ingsy

I can't, but, I find that laser support, gives great fast answers - https://www.laserco.com.au/