LatestBuy Questions & Answers

Geneva H.

Have you received my latest order that was submitted Thursday or Friday last week on September 2nd or 3rd, 2021?

LatestBuy   DM

He Geneva. Yes, your order was received and has already shipped. If you did not receive a tracking no. please email sales@latestbuy.com.au and someone will help you out.

Geneva H.

Please send a tracking number from my order

sales@latestbuy.com.au

Geneva H.

Please send me the tracking number so that I can get my last order

micheline k.
micheline k.

How cant i return a pakket?

LatestBuy   DM

Please contact sales@latestbuy.com.au direct with your order no. and/or ordering email address and someone will gladly help you out with the details you require.

Email address is genevahouston@59gmail.com

Jules
Jules

Hi, how long does it take to send an order? I ordered a product from you on the 13th August & it hasn't been sent yet?

LatestBuy   DM

Hi Jules - Your order should be well on the way to you now. Can you please email sales@latestbuy.com.au with your Order No. so that we can follow up the status of your order.

David
David

I am after a bandsaw blade.2375x3mm for my Hafco saw. I am on the sunshine coast.

LatestBuy   DM

Hi David. Unfortunately this is not something we stock or have access to.

Titan tulius
Titan tulius

The Nike shoes that you sell online are genuine?

Get an answer from our members and LatestBuy representatives

Visit Official Website