2.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2)

KajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service

Have call latest buy prior in ordering a sunday afternoon hat.They advised they do not have the information and the wen team will work on it.They never got back after 24 hours.They also advised they will return my shipping cost as per their email but after ordering i never got any confirmation email of my product,neither they refunded the amount.I don't even know if I will receive my item or not.They just rob customers. .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kaj

Thats a lie.Nothing like that has been communicated to me yesterday.Also thats new to my ears that the item is out of stock.Thats ridiculous to be honest....

Kath

KathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Iron Maiden mask from all deals

Everything was good until I took the mask out to store. Smelt like a dead animal. Now considering return at this point because clearly it is dirty and uncleanable. Please keep your masks in bags or the original box next time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Jules

Julesasked

Hi, how long does it take to send an order? I ordered a product from you on the 13th August & it hasn't been sent yet?

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

Hi Jules - Your order should be well on the way to you now. Can you please email sales@latestbuy.com.au with your Order No. so that we can follow up the status of your order.

David

Davidasked

I am after a bandsaw blade.2375x3mm for my Hafco saw. I am on the sunshine coast.

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

Hi David. Unfortunately this is not something we stock or have access to.

Titan tulius

Titan tuliusasked

The Nike shoes that you sell online are genuine?

Get an answer from our members and LatestBuy representatives