LatestBuy

LatestBuy (page 2 of 7)

Great products and great service

Bought online just before Father's Day and it arrived with lots of time to spare. Communication was great throughout the process. Great site with lots of unique presents. Would highly recommend.

Prompt Service

As always wide range of different and unusual products. I never have any problems with delivery or payment. All good, will definitely use LatestBuy again.

Loved it

I managed to get all my quirky secret santa presents at one spot, everyone loved them. Communication and fast service even around Xmas was great. I shop there every xmas, I thoroughly recommend it. The prices were very reasonable too.
Purchases and service

Delivered in less than 24 hours

My expectations have been exceeded. I placed my order Friday at 12:30 and received my package Saturday before lunch. Tracking and receipt emails had been sent almost immediately. These guys are seriously quick and easy to use.
I ordered a plectrum punch. The product is solid and excellent quality.
I could not find a fault if I tried. Thank you!!!! Wish all internet shopping was this good.

So quick and easy

Thanks to this site, I managed to do most of my Christmas shopping without leaving home. Delivery was fast and the items I purchased were all fantastic quality. Thanks, I will be back.

Buddha head lamp in white

Lov it it looks great in my bedroom and the service and shipping was realy quick thank you would make a great gift

Great site for the hard to buy for!

I bought a number of items from this site for Christmas 2013 and they all arrived promptly and as described. This is a great site for the gadget loving teenage son or hard to buy for father in law. So many unique products. I'm just scrolling through the site now for Christmas 2015 and I know I won't be disappointed!

December 24th 2017 Update: LatestBuy is essential for my gift buying!

I can’t live without LatestBuy! I buy from here every Xmas as I have tween nephews and I love the pop culture and gadgetry the site stocks. Prompt delivery and customer service makes this a must see online store.

Aussie aussie aussie

Loved the fact I could get this product in Australia, very fact delivery. Awesome range of products and decent prices.

Amazing delivery and service

We made a last minute order on a Wednesday afternoon and opted for the air service and courier delivery, which was also very reasonable in price, as we needed it by the Friday. The order was managed with great professionalism and courtesy over the phone, but must confess we were sceptical about the delivery as it was coming from Perth all to way over to Cairns. I seriously nearly passed out with shock, when at 10am EST the very next morning the Courier pulled up at our door!! It took less than 15 hours to deliver our parcel. Congratulations LatestBuy - you will be hearing from us again.

Great customer service!

I ordered 10 knife sharpeners for me and my colleagues but only 9 arrived. So I called customer service and they quickly offered to post one to me via express post (and they really did, if you're wondering!). I understand that mistake happens sometimes, and i'm glad they fixed that so quickly with one phone call and within 5 min. Some companies could make this a real pain!

Very quick delivery

The gift was delivered very quickly and without any problems. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to friends and family.

I was able to find and purchase something I haven't been able to find in any stores and was very impressed with the price and quick delivery. I bought 3 items for gifts and when 1 of the items arrived damaged, I was able to contact customer service and with proof, was able to get a replacement in time enough to give as the gifts they were intended. I will definitely use this site again and have already referred my friends to it.

LatestBuy - here is why. . .

I was looking for gift ideas and with Christmas fast approaching, I figured I'd give LatestBuys a go. They have a terrific range of unique and interesting products to choose from. If you are shopping for that person who seems to have everything, I think you will definitely find something they don't have on this site. Prices are great and my goods arrived promptly and in good order. I highly recommend LatestBuy for a truly special gift shopping experience, so many (hundreds of) unique and unusual things, I'm really looking forward to my next shop.

Hi Robb, Thanks so much. We appreciate the feedback and hope you continue to find great gifts to buy.No worries at all, and I'm quite sure I will, thank you.

Very happy with shopping experience

Product as advertised, communications & order status updates very good. This is the second time I have bought a product there and will be shopping there again

Hi John, thank you for shopping with us again and the positive feedback.

Good service

I live in the U.K. and there was no problem with the payment of my item. It arrived 2 weeks from ordering - which is very good all the way from Australia. I was a little worried about what the condition of the package would be after travelling all that way but it was in perfect condition and the prodoct was all I hoped it would be. Very good quality and a perfect Christmas present for my partner as | could not find anything like it in the U.K.

Great review, thanks Jenny.

Great Service

The item we purchased arrived very quickly, and was exactly as described. Their email communication was exemplary, I have no hesitation in recommending Latest Buy to anyone.

Hi Paddy, Awesome feedback, thanks. We are happy to help you anytime in the future.

Joseph Joseph Design Excellence

Just got 2 Joseph Joseph Salt and Pepper mills from you and they arrived very quickly. A great product and the best price I could find on the web - especially with your Free Postage offer !

Hi Ken, Thank you for your great comments, we really appreciate the feedback.

headdanz

I was very pleased with my item, plus the delivery was absolutely fantastic,just a few days to deliver, was very overwhelmed with this company.

Ni Norella, Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future and keep us in mind for all your Christmas gifts.

What you see is not what you get!!!

I bought 2 x the DIY Ladies tool kit for my 2 daughters as xmas presents. The tool kits were delivered today 13.10.14, and I found that the tool kits do not have a spirit level as advertised which is one of the most important gadgets!!! Also there were only 90 pieces not149 as stated and this includes the nails, wall plugs and screws provided. Not happy!!!! Where are the other 50 pieces AND the spirit level???

Discussed query with customer and mutual resolved issue. Sorry once again for this oversight which we have addressed with our supplier.

What a great range.

here is the site for all of the stuff you never knew existed and later find you can't live without! The best prices, easy to order and fast reliable delivery too. I will definitely be back for a pre-Christmas browse...

Thanks for the fantastic feedback! We look forward to your next purchase and you'll be pleased to know that our Xmas gift guide will be up shortly.