4.5

88% · 13215 · 10%

Silvia Li
Silvia LiSydneyAustralia3 posts

Great customer service!

I ordered 10 knife sharpeners for me and my colleagues but only 9 arrived. So I called customer service and they quickly offered to post one to me via express post (and they really did, if you're wondering!). I understand that mistake happens sometimes, and i'm glad they fixed that so quickly with one phone call and within 5 min. Some companies could make this a real pain!

Sharon
Sharon

Very quick delivery

The gift was delivered very quickly and without any problems. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to friends and family.

Tina K
Tina K

I was able to find and purchase something I haven't been able to find in any stores and was very impressed with the price and quick delivery. I bought 3 items for gifts and when 1 of the items arrived damaged, I was able to contact customer service and with proof, was able to get a replacement in time enough to give as the gifts they were intended. I will definitely use this site again and have already referred my friends to it.

robb.crawford.oz
robb.crawford.ozSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

LatestBuy - here is why

I was looking for gift ideas and with Christmas fast approaching, I figured I'd give LatestBuys a go. They have a terrific range of unique and interesting products to choose from. If you are shopping for that person who seems to have everything, I think you will definitely find something they don't have on this site. Prices are great and my goods arrived promptly and in good order. I highly recommend LatestBuy for a truly special gift shopping experience, so many (hundreds of) unique and unusual things, I'm really looking forward to my next shop.

Show 2 replies

John A
John ASouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Very happy with shopping experience

Product as advertised, communications & order status updates very good. This is the second time I have bought a product there and will be shopping there again

Jenny f
Jenny f

Good service

I live in the U.K. and there was no problem with the payment of my item. It arrived 2 weeks from ordering - which is very good all the way from Australia. I was a little worried about what the condition of the package would be after travelling all that way but it was in perfect condition and the prodoct was all I hoped it would be. Very good quality and a perfect Christmas present for my partner as | could not find anything like it in the U.K.

Paddy
Paddy

Great Service

The item we purchased arrived very quickly, and was exactly as described. Their email communication was exemplary, I have no hesitation in recommending Latest Buy to anyone.

Ken Cathcart
Ken CathcartConder 2906, ACT2 posts

Joseph Joseph Design Excellence

Just got 2 Joseph Joseph Salt and Pepper mills from you and they arrived very quickly. A great product and the best price I could find on the web - especially with your Free Postage offer !

Norella Penman
Norella Penman

headdanz

I was very pleased with my item, plus the delivery was absolutely fantastic,just a few days to deliver, was very overwhelmed with this company.

Cathy
CathySydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts

What you see is not what you get!!!

I bought 2 x the DIY Ladies tool kit for my 2 daughters as xmas presents. The tool kits were delivered today 13.10.14, and I found that the tool kits do not have a spirit level as advertised which is one of the most important gadgets!!! Also there were only 90 pieces not149 as stated and this includes the nails, wall plugs and screws provided. Not happy!!!! Where are the other 50 pieces AND the spirit level???

LatestBuy   DM

Discussed query with customer and mutual resolved issue. Sorry once again for this oversight which we have addressed with our supplier.

ZianLeFevre
ZianLeFevre

What a great range

here is the site for all of the stuff you never knew existed and later find you can't live without! The best prices, easy to order and fast reliable delivery too. I will definitely be back for a pre-Christmas browse...

Margie N.T.
Margie N.T.3 posts

Christmas Gift choices from Latest Buy

When looking for a present with a difference, I always go to Latest Buy. I have already bought a few products ready for Christmas 2014. As an aged pensioner and not knowing what teenagers like, your website always gives me ideas for something different. Thanks for your prompt service in delivering my ordered goods.

Lindin R
Lindin RMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Digital Clock

Happy with the product. Cannot see how it takes seven days to get the product from Perth to the east coast, even by Fastway. I could drive it in three days. Service and keeping me up to date with the status of my order was very good

Julia
Julia2 posts

Never again!

After ordering 2 items it took 5 days to be informed that one item was out of stock despite the website indicating otherwise. I was offered a refund and asked if I would like the other item shipped. I said yes and expressed that I was expecting it to have been shipped already as it was a birthday gift and I was intending for it to arrive by the end of that week so I asked for the shipping to be upgraded to expedite the process. 3 days later I recieved another email saying the order hadn't been filled due to the item not being in stock!

I sent a terse email expressing my disappointment and overall the item arrived over a week later than it should have.

Would never use this site again!

jumpyg
jumpyg

Perfect for Fathers Day

I bought my husband a spill proof mug for fathers day. It arrived very quickly and was completely as described. It's not often you come across genuine value for money items. We can now discard the 5 supposed 'spill proof' mugs that never worked. Can't wait for another reason to shop here. Bring on Mothers Day!

Kori Sanderson
Kori SandersonMandurah9 posts

Top notch:) Placed my order on a weekend and it was on my doorstep in 1-1/4working days. All there w

Top notch:) Placed my order on a weekend and it was on my doorstep in 1-1/4working days. All items there & with a delivery docket. Everything correct. How awesome it would be if more companies could be this perfect and quick. Very impressed. Would recommend without any hesitation. Ordered various Tovollo giant ice cube makers - awesome! And refillable perfume atomiser, also great.
Everything, this is a review for Latest Buy.

Ladynym
Ladynym

Very Happy with purchase

My purchase was Astronaut Ice cream and was a present for a friend. It arrived quickly, on time and exactly as described, my friend love it and i will definitely buy from here again. I had no problems at all buying here it was great, it really was. Thank you

kim_finnie
kim_finnie

Very happy with purchase

Was tired of looking for plastic bags to keep my lunch in. So googled 'lunch bag' and up popped an offer from LatestBuy, so I bought it without reading the details, despite it costing a bit more than I expected to spend. However, I am very happy with the bag - it is very well made, holds everything I need and looks great! Definitely worth what I paid.
Sturdy construction, attractive, well designed
Randylee Bird
Randylee Bird

Great products Great Service

We are really happy with our purchases, they are Christmas presents for family and we only want good products for our loved ones. I have more shopping to do and will return to Latestbuy as we have a large family. I found the variety of products, gifts for all members of the family were good quality and plenty to choose from. Thanks it is good doing business with you.
Products and Service
SharkFarts
SharkFarts

Thoroughly impressed

My boyfriend and I are nothing short of obsessed with Doctor Who, so the Doctor Who Eleven Doctors Figure Set was an absolutely perfect birthday present for him. All he does is oogle it from within it's T.A.R.D.I.S box as he's a smart cookie and knows the value of such a present.

To sum up my review, as The Doctor would say, this product is brilliant!
Prompt delivery

Nathan
Nathan

A perfect mum present

I purchased the tape to mp3 recorder for my mum so we can teach her to change all of her tai chi instructional tapes to mp3 so far so good it's a lot less hassle for her now as she doesn't have to carry all her tapes and cassette player now just a speaker and her phone, we still get a phone call every so often to help her out oils habits are hard to change
Easy to use cheap and really fast service A1 customer service
KMELB
KMELBMELBOURNE

Questionable product. Ask before you buy

Ordered a decanter and got sent the wrong product. They were very apologetic and helpful in trying to get my product to me. I paid for faster shipping and it still took a week. Then when I got it, it looked as though it had been used and an ex display model. If i had of known it was an ex display model, I would have been fine but I was not told. Needles to say, the decanter is now in the bin and I've wasted my time and money. Ask before you buy.
Good customer service
I think I was sent an ex-display model and it was all scratched at the bottom and the inside looked like someone had tried to clean it.
LatestBuy   DM

In accordance with our 365 day return policy, we are always happy to refund customers for whatever reason, subject to item(s) being returned to us. Be rest assured that all our products leave our warehouse in brand new, unopened condition.

Aliti
AlitiAdelaide

Never run out of Gas again! Fantastic!

For a long time I have been looking for something that will tell me when my BBQ. Gas Bottle is nearly empty, thus avoiding a half cooked meal. It took years to find something that works. The item I got from this store is perfect. No more running out of gas, no more lifting the bottle ( breaking your back in the process) to try and workout how much you might have left in the bottle. It is so easy to use. I was so happy, that, I purchased a second one for a family member. The price is reasonable too. Postage is a bit much, but even saying that, I was amazed at how fast it was delivered.

I am a happy customer, and I will be visiting the store again. THANKS ! ! !
So easy to use, and, it actually tells you how much is left.
Nothing so far.

DMT
DMTWestern Australia

Awesome company

I have placed 2 orders so far and both times it's been easy,fast and very happy with the way it was packed and surprised .I was given something extra a gift card for my self to use. That was very unexpected .thank you all at lastesbuy :) I'll be back for great deals .

LF
LF

Great Buy

I was more than happy with my purchase. It does what it is supposed to do. I got it at a great price, the postage was reasonable and also received it in a timely fashion. Which is more than I can some for some other websites out there. I would use this company again.
Does what it is supposed to do.
Never again
Never againKojonup, Western Australia9 posts

Terrific - twice!

I had a very positive experience with latestbuy.com. They were quick, efficient and offered some products I haven't seen elsewhere. I liked one of their gifts so much, I reordered it to give again! Latestbuy made gift buying easy and a pleasure, especially for tricky recipients.

The prices are very attractive, too, so I won't hesitate to look them up next time I need to buy gifts.
Fast delivery and accurate product descriptions.

K Family
K Family

I found what I wanted easily on your web site straight away and It was a great price and reasonable postage. My order was delivered on time and was packaged well .I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend the site to family and friends. Thanks for the service
great price
Harri
Harri

Second time lucky

Very happy with product and service but this was the second time I had to place the order as the first time apparently it did not go through and nobody notified me until I called up to enquire where my order was? Great unusual products and good value for money.
Prompt delivery to south africa
Had to order twice
Steve
Steve

Awesome site

I was lucky to receive an e.mail promotion that had some interesting items for sale on it so I logged on to be nosy and found the Latest Buy site. It had soe amazing stuff and great prices. Ever the skeptic I purchased one item and was totally amazed at the service, quick responses to correspondence and excellent postage and packaging systems in place which has resulted in this site now having another loyal and impressed customer. Thank you.
Great service and easy to navigate
nothing
Bundy Belle
Bundy Belle

Great prices, Great Service

Living in the country, away from major shopping centres the convenience of shop online has been a blessing. I came across LatestBuy whilst doing some Christmas shopping and has been a return customer ever since. The products on offer are very versatile and the staff are so helpful and friendly. I also like the fact that my items have always been delivered via courier which means that I have not to drive all the way into town to get to the Post Office. Keep up the god work !!

fairynuff
fairynuffIllawarra, NSW50 posts

Caroline
Caroline

So thrilled to receive this purchase

I had my second daughter baptized, and realized at the last minute how special it would be to get the exact frame for her. I looked and looked but the it was only available in AU and I'm in the US. I was worried but my mom and I took the risk. It got here two days before the event and we were thriled!! It was in perfect shape. Thanks for being there! We hope to order from you again!

Larissa
Larissa

Great product purchase

LatestBuy is extremely versatile and easy to use . i prefer to shop online now and found the shopping experience excellent the product was delivered on time and I would highly recommend this site buying and supporting small business in Australia is important and I will shop from LatestBuy again. Thankyou
easy to use and convenient
Flick
Flick

Never go anywhere else!

Every time a staff event comes around, I always buy the prizes from Latest Buy. They have a huge range of products and everything is unique! Every time I organize Secret Santa at work, Latest Buy is who i suggest. My sister's birthday was in May and when I went to pick up the prizes for my team event, I saw the Doctor Who shelf! Oh my goodness what a range of cool things!
Reliable, easy to get to, no shipping if you pick up!
ACB
ACB

Fabulous service, fantastic product

I just received my boombox (http://www.latestbuy.com.au/touch-speaker-box.html) and I love it! The service provided by LatestBuy was fantastic - it was so easy to find a product I wanted online and within days it was on my door-step.

The sound quality of the boombox is great - nothing to fault. Most importantly, I was able to support an Australian business which was very important to me. I highly recommend LatestBuy and will be using them again.
Efficient, great product, easy to order and navigate website

Melbourne_30s
Melbourne_30sMelbourne, VIC8 posts

Excellent service

There was nothing to fault - the web site was easy to navigate, the price competitive, the postage cost reasonable and the order process easy. This was the first time I used this site, but felt safe as I could pay with Paypal. I need not have worried as everything went smoothly. I was updated about the order at every step, received it within a week and even received a gift card with a thank you note. I would definitely recommend this site.

Erin
ErinPerth

Fantastic Customer Service (Item broken on arrival)

I emailed Latest Buy simply to let them know that in shipping, my order had been damaged, however as it was low value, I wasn't going to pursue a refund. Within 5 minutes of my initial email, [name removed] had responded to me, apologised, passed my feedback onto their warehouse and arranged to send me a replacement item the next day! Customer service simply cannot get any better than that. Thank you to [name removed] and her team! I did not expect, or request anything at all and was so pleasantly surprised. Shop with confidence!
Reliable, Efficient, Fantastic Customer Service, Flawless
Ali g
Ali g

Sizing doesnt match up

Unfortunately I am unable to use my ring thing as the sizing chart from the website and how to measure your fingers is completely wrong when it arrives in the mail so I'm very disappointed that I am unable to use it and although they weren't very expensive it was a waste of money.

Sizing chart gives wrong measurments

L.A
L.A

I got a free download movies and TV voucher

What an amazing site, fairly quick delivery and a free gift worth $34.50 (to download TV shows and movies. Will definitely shop here again. If you don't here from me, that means the products were also great. Always quite nervy to try a new site but I've definitely recommended a friend.

Danyelle
Danyelle

Terrible product, Outstanding customer service

Bought a UV bug zapper.. wasn't the best to begin with and stopped working after a few days. When I emailed LatestBuy regarding a refund, they got back to me quickly and very politely told me it would be processed within the next day and to not even worry about returning it. No questions asked. No hassles. Just excellent customer service. Hopefully their other products are of a higher quality, but their service cannot be faulted.
Fantastic customer service
Product was rubbish... but refund offered immediately. Show reply

Visit Official Website