LatestBuy (page 3 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

headdanz

I was very pleased with my item, plus the delivery was absolutely fantastic,just a few days to deliver, was very overwhelmed with this company.

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

Ni Norella, Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future and keep us in mind for all your Christmas gifts.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

What you see is not what you get!!!

I bought 2 x the DIY Ladies tool kit for my 2 daughters as xmas presents. The tool kits were delivered today 13.10.14, and I found that the tool kits do not have a spirit level as advertised which is one of the most important gadgets!!! Also there were only 90 pieces not149 as stated and this includes the nails, wall plugs and screws provided. Not happy!!!! Where are the other 50 pieces AND the spirit level???

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

Discussed query with customer and mutual resolved issue. Sorry once again for this oversight which we have addressed with our supplier.

What a great range.

here is the site for all of the stuff you never knew existed and later find you can't live without! The best prices, easy to order and fast reliable delivery too. I will definitely be back for a pre-Christmas browse...

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

Thanks for the fantastic feedback! We look forward to your next purchase and you'll be pleased to know that our Xmas gift guide will be up shortly.

Margie N.T.

Margie N.T.

Christmas Gift choices from Latest Buy

When looking for a present with a difference, I always go to Latest Buy. I have already bought a few products ready for Christmas 2014. As an aged pensioner and not knowing what teenagers like, your website always gives me ideas for something different. Thanks for your prompt service in delivering my ordered goods.

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

Hi Margie, Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to help with your purchases at any time. We hope you to continue to buy from us in the future.

Lindin R

Lindin RMid North Coast, NSW

Digital Clock

Happy with the product. Cannot see how it takes seven days to get the product from Perth to the east coast, even by Fastway. I could drive it in three days. Service and keeping me up to date with the status of my order was very good

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

Thanks for the positive review. We look forward to your next order and we'd only be too happy to update it to express service, subject to our standard shipping terms.

Never again!

After ordering 2 items it took 5 days to be informed that one item was out of stock despite the website indicating otherwise. I was offered a refund and asked if I would like the other item shipped. I said yes and expressed that I was expecting it to have been shipped already as it was a birthday gift and I was intending for it to arrive by the end of that week so I asked for the shipping to be upgraded to expedite the process. 3 days later I recieved another email saying the order hadn't been filled due to the item not being in stock!
I sent a terse email expressing my disappointment and overall the item arrived over a week later than it should have.
Would never use this site again!

Julia
Julia

Thank you for rectifying these issues - much appreciated!

Perfect for Fathers Day

I bought my husband a spill proof mug for fathers day. It arrived very quickly and was completely as described. It's not often you come across genuine value for money items. We can now discard the 5 supposed 'spill proof' mugs that never worked. Can't wait for another reason to shop here. Bring on Mothers Day!

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We look forward to you, shopping with us again.

Kori Sanderson

Kori SandersonMandurah

Top notch:) Placed my order on a weekend and it was on my doorstep in 1-1/4working days. All there w

Top notch:) Placed my order on a weekend and it was on my doorstep in 1-1/4working days. All items there & with a delivery docket. Everything correct. How awesome it would be if more companies could be this perfect and quick. Very impressed. Would recommend without any hesitation. Ordered various Tovollo giant ice cube makers - awesome! And refillable perfume atomiser, also great.
Everything, this is a review for Latest Buy.

Very Happy with purchase

My purchase was Astronaut Ice cream and was a present for a friend. It arrived quickly, on time and exactly as described, my friend love it and i will definitely buy from here again. I had no problems at all buying here it was great, it really was. Thank you

Very happy with purchase

Was tired of looking for plastic bags to keep my lunch in. So googled 'lunch bag' and up popped an offer from LatestBuy, so I bought it without reading the details, despite it costing a bit more than I expected to spend. However, I am very happy with the bag - it is very well made, holds everything I need and looks great! Definitely worth what I paid.
Sturdy construction, attractive, well designed

Great products Great Service

We are really happy with our purchases, they are Christmas presents for family and we only want good products for our loved ones. I have more shopping to do and will return to Latestbuy as we have a large family. I found the variety of products, gifts for all members of the family were good quality and plenty to choose from. Thanks it is good doing business with you.
Products and Service

Thoroughly impressed

My boyfriend and I are nothing short of obsessed with Doctor Who, so the Doctor Who Eleven Doctors Figure Set was an absolutely perfect birthday present for him. All he does is oogle it from within it's T.A.R.D.I.S box as he's a smart cookie and knows the value of such a present.

To sum up my review, as The Doctor would say, this product is brilliant!
Prompt delivery

A perfect mum present

I purchased the tape to mp3 recorder for my mum so we can teach her to change all of her tai chi instructional tapes to mp3 so far so good it's a lot less hassle for her now as she doesn't have to carry all her tapes and cassette player now just a speaker and her phone, we still get a phone call every so often to help her out oils habits are hard to change
Easy to use cheap and really fast service A1 customer service

KMELB

KMELBMELBOURNE

Questionable product. Ask before you buy.

Ordered a decanter and got sent the wrong product. They were very apologetic and helpful in trying to get my product to me. I paid for faster shipping and it still took a week. Then when I got it, it looked as though it had been used and an ex display model. If i had of known it was an ex display model, I would have been fine but I was not told. Needles to say, the decanter is now in the bin and I've wasted my time and money. Ask before you buy.
Good customer service
I think I was sent an ex-display model and it was all scratched at the bottom and the inside looked like someone had tried to clean it.

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

In accordance with our 365 day return policy, we are always happy to refund customers for whatever reason, subject to item(s) being returned to us. Be rest assured that all our products leave our warehouse in brand new, unopened condition.

Aliti

AlitiAdelaide

Never run out of Gas again! Fantastic!

For a long time I have been looking for something that will tell me when my BBQ. Gas Bottle is nearly empty, thus avoiding a half cooked meal. It took years to find something that works. The item I got from this store is perfect. No more running out of gas, no more lifting the bottle ( breaking your back in the process) to try and workout how much you might have left in the bottle. It is so easy to use. I was so happy, that, I purchased a second one for a family member. The price is reasonable too. Postage is a bit much, but even saying that, I was amazed at how fast it was delivered.
I am a happy customer, and I will be visiting the store again. THANKS ! ! !
So easy to use, and, it actually tells you how much is left.
Nothing so far.

DMT

DMTWestern Australia

Awesome company

I have placed 2 orders so far and both times it's been easy,fast and very happy with the way it was packed and surprised .I was given something extra a gift card for my self to use. That was very unexpected .thank you all at lastesbuy :) I'll be back for great deals .

Great Buy

I was more than happy with my purchase. It does what it is supposed to do. I got it at a great price, the postage was reasonable and also received it in a timely fashion. Which is more than I can some for some other websites out there. I would use this company again.
Does what it is supposed to do.

Never again

Never againKojonup, Western Australia

Terrific - twice!

I had a very positive experience with latestbuy.com. They were quick, efficient and offered some products I haven't seen elsewhere. I liked one of their gifts so much, I reordered it to give again! Latestbuy made gift buying easy and a pleasure, especially for tricky recipients.
The prices are very attractive, too, so I won't hesitate to look them up next time I need to buy gifts.
Fast delivery and accurate product descriptions.

I found what I wanted easily on your web site straight away and It was a great price and reasonable postage. My order was delivered on time and was packaged well .I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend the site to family and friends. Thanks for the service
great price

Second time lucky

Very happy with product and service but this was the second time I had to place the order as the first time apparently it did not go through and nobody notified me until I called up to enquire where my order was? Great unusual products and good value for money.
Prompt delivery to south africa
Had to order twice