LatestBuy (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Second time lucky

Very happy with product and service but this was the second time I had to place the order as the first time apparently it did not go through and nobody notified me until I called up to enquire where my order was? Great unusual products and good value for money.
Prompt delivery to south africa
Had to order twice

Awesome site

I was lucky to receive an e.mail promotion that had some interesting items for sale on it so I logged on to be nosy and found the Latest Buy site. It had soe amazing stuff and great prices. Ever the skeptic I purchased one item and was totally amazed at the service, quick responses to correspondence and excellent postage and packaging systems in place which has resulted in this site now having another loyal and impressed customer. Thank you.
Great service and easy to navigate
nothing

Great prices, Great Service

Living in the country, away from major shopping centres the convenience of shop online has been a blessing. I came across LatestBuy whilst doing some Christmas shopping and has been a return customer ever since. The products on offer are very versatile and the staff are so helpful and friendly. I also like the fact that my items have always been delivered via courier which means that I have not to drive all the way into town to get to the Post Office. Keep up the god work !!

fairynuffIllawarra, NSW

Great prices, good service

fairynuff

A shame some of their products are in breach of safety standards. Specifically the mood egg. I alerted them to the danger, but they're still available for sale!

So thrilled to receive this purchase.

I had my second daughter baptized, and realized at the last minute how special it would be to get the exact frame for her. I looked and looked but the it was only available in AU and I'm in the US. I was worried but my mom and I took the risk. It got here two days before the event and we were thriled!! It was in perfect shape. Thanks for being there! We hope to order from you again!

Great product purchase

LatestBuy is extremely versatile and easy to use . i prefer to shop online now and found the shopping experience excellent the product was delivered on time and I would highly recommend this site buying and supporting small business in Australia is important and I will shop from LatestBuy again. Thankyou
easy to use and convenient

Never go anywhere else!

Every time a staff event comes around, I always buy the prizes from Latest Buy. They have a huge range of products and everything is unique! Every time I organize Secret Santa at work, Latest Buy is who i suggest. My sister's birthday was in May and when I went to pick up the prizes for my team event, I saw the Doctor Who shelf! Oh my goodness what a range of cool things!
Reliable, easy to get to, no shipping if you pick up!

Fabulous service, fantastic product

I just received my boombox (http://www.latestbuy.com.au/touch-speaker-box.html) and I love it! The service provided by LatestBuy was fantastic - it was so easy to find a product I wanted online and within days it was on my door-step.

The sound quality of the boombox is great - nothing to fault. Most importantly, I was able to support an Australian business which was very important to me. I highly recommend LatestBuy and will be using them again.
Efficient, great product, easy to order and navigate website

Melbourne_30s

Melbourne_30sMelbourne, VIC

Excellent service

There was nothing to fault - the web site was easy to navigate, the price competitive, the postage cost reasonable and the order process easy. This was the first time I used this site, but felt safe as I could pay with Paypal. I need not have worried as everything went smoothly. I was updated about the order at every step, received it within a week and even received a gift card with a thank you note. I would definitely recommend this site.

Erin

ErinPerth

Fantastic Customer Service (Item broken on arrival)

I emailed Latest Buy simply to let them know that in shipping, my order had been damaged, however as it was low value, I wasn't going to pursue a refund. Within 5 minutes of my initial email, [name removed] had responded to me, apologised, passed my feedback onto their warehouse and arranged to send me a replacement item the next day! Customer service simply cannot get any better than that. Thank you to [name removed] and her team! I did not expect, or request anything at all and was so pleasantly surprised. Shop with confidence!
Reliable, Efficient, Fantastic Customer Service, Flawless

Sizing doesnt match up

Unfortunately I am unable to use my ring thing as the sizing chart from the website and how to measure your fingers is completely wrong when it arrives in the mail so I'm very disappointed that I am unable to use it and although they weren't very expensive it was a waste of money.

Sizing chart gives wrong measurments

LatestBuy.com.auLatestBuy

I got a free download movies and TV voucher.

What an amazing site, fairly quick delivery and a free gift worth $34.50 (to download TV shows and movies. Will definitely shop here again. If you don't here from me, that means the products were also great. Always quite nervy to try a new site but I've definitely recommended a friend.

Terrible product, Outstanding customer service

Bought a UV bug zapper.. wasn't the best to begin with and stopped working after a few days. When I emailed LatestBuy regarding a refund, they got back to me quickly and very politely told me it would be processed within the next day and to not even worry about returning it. No questions asked. No hassles. Just excellent customer service. Hopefully their other products are of a higher quality, but their service cannot be faulted.
Fantastic customer service
Product was rubbish... but refund offered immediately.

Scott

ScottSydney

Too easy!

the product I ordered (usb desk fan) is of reasonable quality & works well. During the checkout I had specified a next day delivery. No surprises there, it was delivered the next day. it was also packaged well.
I hope to have many many days at my desk being cooled by this product.

Carolyn

CarolynTownsville

Quick, easy, reliable, good communication

Bought a huge hand held magnifying glass with light. Its awesome and I purchased it for reading. It arrived safely packed and in good time. It was exactly what i had ordered. LatestBuy communicated well with me. Web site easy to navigate and understand payment options etc. Plenty of products to choose from .
It covers a lot of area when reading and the light is a bonus.

Diasappointed.

The goods were of a high standard and accurately described
I paid extra for express post and it was sent normal post...I contacted Latest Buy but did not receive an answer..which is why I am dissatisfied with the customer relations service.
Therefore I cannot in all fairness recommend Latest Buy to anyone else.

ScarySarah

ScarySarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

found just what I wanted!

I googled glass lazy susan, not expecting to find one, and came up with 'Latest Buy website. I got it in 3 days and it's just terrific, looks great on my glass top table. I look forward to buying from this website again especially because it's an Australian company. Highly recommended!
good quality product, quick delivery.
packaging was a bit battered, but that could have been the postal service

Excellent service!

I was so impressed by Latest Buy. It took 48 hours from ordering to receiving my purchase. The process was so easy and the site very user friendly. I would definitely do this again as I was able to find exactly what I was looking for at a cheaper price than anywhere else.
So quick!

Great description of product and quick delivery and most of all - good price

First time buyer from this site but definitely not the last.
product description was accurate and delivery was quick with tracking to follow the item. i purchased this item for my father who had seen the product elsewhere for more expensive, so i thought I'd try Latest Buy - a good deal.
good price, accurate description, prompt delivery

Living in UK buying presents for Family in Australia

First time I have used your company found it whilst trawling the internet, I prefer to buy from Australian companies rather than pay loads of money for delivery, I was really impressed with your service.

Huge choice of items to purchase, website easy to use and the follow up service fantastic.

Will definitely use your Company again and can highly recommend.
Easy to use website,, great follow up system