Part of Latex Bedding Company 4.9

JoHCanberra 2600, ACT
Nadia S.
Nadia S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

A great improvement to our too firm mattress!

This latex topper has made our bed feel so much more comfortable, it just feels heavenly and a great improvement to our bed which was a little too firm. Show reply
Trang N
Trang NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Online store

Bad mattress, misleading natural latex

I and my whole family were using 100% natural latex mattress in Vietnam for 20 years, and when moved to Australia i bought their mattress and thought it was 100% natural latex reading the website and their responses to reviews. But the quality was totally different, this latex is super light, real latex is heavy duty 50kg-100kg and only 10cm-15cm height. Real latex is firm and supportive, this latex i don't know what they put in it, soft and shrink, me and my husband body were in pain sleeping in it, and it is hot to sleep in too. The good thing is they came with the bed base. I wrote this review after 5 years of using this bed cause we have no option. Show details
Latex Bedding Co
Latex Bedding Co   DM
Radu Cojocaru
Radu Cojocaru
Lou fab
Lou fabIllawarra, NSW28 posts
  Verified Online store

Great advice great service great price great product
Purchased 2 latex king single toppers to put on our adjustable latex mattress beds
Bed was very good before being latex it was fine but always wondered if a bit more softness would be achieved as we get older more comfort is always better
And yes they do a big improvement
Arrived quickly put them straight on beds no smell no odours
Love them Show details ·  1
J costello
J costelloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA28 posts

Perfect For Sore Back

I bought a bed from another company which was supposed to be a medium feel turns out is is like concrete to firm for my back. So did my research and found bedding co delivery was awesome 4 days and the laytex topper was definitely what was needed to soften the bed thankyou Show details ·  1
Lynn Peters
Lynn PetersGippsland, VIC3 posts
Old but active Tamworth
Old but active Tamworth Northern Region, NSW
Learned consumer
Learned consumerSydney, NSW38 posts

Exceeded our expectations

I'd just like to say a sincere thank you for your excellent service and outstanding product. My father had some aches and pains, so after thorough research, suggested to him your pure Belgian latex topper with bamboo cover to see how latex worked for him. He was hesitant, but once he had it on the bed for a few nights, he was a convert! He said it's the best night's sleep he's had in years and it soothed his bad back. The service and product exceeded our expectations and the price was very reasonable for such quality. We will definitely be repeat customers - I'd like to come into the shop to view in person your range.

Show details ·  2

Diane
DianeSouth-East, TAS5 posts
ATK
ATKSydney, NSW

A gamechanger

We purchased a latex topper for a king single mattress which was too firm, the difference is amazing, it’s gone from a very firm uncomfortable mattress to a great feeling comfortable one. Ordering was easy, delivery prompt and the bonus pillow was a nice touch.
Overall very happy. Show details ·  1
Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Online store

Saved the day and my back

House-sitting for my daughter the Queen size mattress was too hard and my back was suffering. Went online and was delighted with the instant help and immediate delivery of the Latex topper and pillow offer to the Victoria address. So impressed I ordered another for my home King single. Same service and attention to customer satisfaction and so impressed with the quality. Spreading the word amongst family and friends as not only does the mattress topper help our backs but the pillows have corrected neck and shoulder problems. Many thanks to Dave at Latex Bedding Co., Crows Nest ... Show details ·  1
E H.
E H.
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Great Money Saver

Even though my mattress wasn't old I thought I would have to buy a new one as it was very uncomfortable and we could feel the springs. My mother recommended the Latex topper as she was very happy with hers, as was her neighbour. It's so comfortable and fixed the problem with my mattress.
Very helpful customer service and shipped quickly.
Highly recommend the Latex Bedding Company.  Show details ·  1
Coral G.
Coral G.Central West, NSW

Great Product

My previous Latex pillows were bought at our local store, now closed. Went online and ordered more - great service, the gentleman phoned to check how many as he thought I may have made a mistake as I'd ordered 4. I find the pillows extremely comfortable as they do not sag and scrunch down, retaining their shape and support long term. My previous pillows were bought in 2009, so definitely good value overall.
Coral 19.01.2021 Show reply