Latex Bedding Company

Latex Bedding Company Questions & Answers

Verifiedlatexbeddingco.com.au
Betty D. · Latex Bedding Company

we have motorhome and the bed is the seating that we make up and is uncomfortable would a latex topper help

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Betty, thank you for your enquiry. The topper would certainly help if the seating/sleeping surface is very firm and it will provide for a softer sleeping surface. If you are uncomfortable due to the seating/sleeping surface being too soft (you may be sleeping in a hollow if the foam in the seating/sleeping surface has lost its density) then I would advise to have the foam replaced. Hope this helps.

Lydia T.
Lydia T. · Latex Bedding Company

I'm interested in buying one of your mattresses but I'm worried that it might sag after 1-2 years. My previous bed was around $1k and it sagged after a year or so - the bed company would not fix it as they stated sagging a few inches is 'normal' even though I wake up with a sore back/shoulders everyday.

So my main concerns are: 1. Will the mattress sag easily? 2. If it does sag, does the warranty cover the mattress sagging a few inches? Please advise, thanks.

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Lydia and thank you for your enquiry. Latex typically loses between 2% and 5% of its density over a ten year period so theoretically these mattresses should last 25 - 30 years, should one of our mattresses in the unlikely event exceed the 5% settling during the ten year warranty the mattress will be exchanged at no cost to the consumer.

Leah2424
Leah2424 · Latex Bedding Company

Hi,

I've been told that some of your mattresses have synthetic materials in them as well as the latex. Can you please tell me which models have this? And what they are? I'm looking at the Euro at the moment.

Thanks,
Leah

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Leah, thanks for the query, we ONLY do 100% natural certified latex. Warm regards
Latexbeddingco

Alexis H
Alexis H · Latex Bedding Company

Hi, I'm wondering if you could give a brief description of the differences between the Euro, Madrid and Perfect mattresses. I want to buy one, but living in rural WA I need to choose carefully since delivery will take a while, plus shipping costs.

I'm interested in the ultimate dream package because we will need the base and it's the option most within our price range, but I'm not sure if the Euro will be the right one for us, and if you're able to do a similar deal with other mattresses? I will be calling tomorrow to discuss this and other options, but incase I sleep in or forget at least I can have my question answered here :)

- Lexi

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Alex, as discussed yesterday on the phone I believe the Madrid would be best for you and your partner after listening to your requirements/preferences, regards Cliff

paul
paul · Latex Bedding Company

What is the delivery cost for a double latex topper to Mandurah W A 6210?

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Paul, thanks for the enquiry, because it is Western Australia, shipping will be $45, regards Cliff

Bonnie
Bonnie

I don't know. Contact the company via their web site.

Diana T
Diana T · Latex Bedding Company

just wondering if you have a Melbourne outlet for your mattress toppers? Thanks

There is only one outlet which is in Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW

Colette
Colette · Latex Bedding Company

Hi, I have just "flipped" my madrid mattress for the first time since owning it. The label is now facing down. The underside seems softer. Is it my imagination or is there a top and a bottom to the mattress?

Colette

Jenny

I have no idea! Best to call their office...

Vanderhope
Vanderhope

My latex mattress topper is the same on both sides. I also turn mine over, and have also pulled it out of its washable cover (zip is at one end of the cover) to wash - so if yours does, just undo the zipper and have a look and see if there is any change in the latex texture etc. Otherwise, best contact the company.

Dragon
Dragon · Latex Bedding Company

Hi - can a latex mattress topper firm up a new soft cushion top pocket spring mattress -? We are considering turning the new mattress upside down and putting a dense latex mattress topper. What thickness and density are the latex toppers ( queen) and approx cost?

Thanks\

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Dragon, I only keep softer latex toppers because everyone wants to soften or make their mattress more plush without making it saggy, there are such things as a firmer latex topper but I don't get a call for them, but whether it would help I'm not sure, because remember your support comes from the mattress and your comfort from the topper, so even if you put a firmer topper on if the mattress is soft you might still lack support, my queen toppers sell for $295, regards, Cliff

Dragon
Dragon · Latex Bedding Company

We have a brand new Sleepmaker Elara firm mattress which feels like we are sleeping in a swamp and gives us a back ache - can we put a latex+gel mattress topper on it to improve the firmness and surface of the mattress - do you supply such a topper. Thanks VS

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi VS, my toppers are made to add comfort and so are med to soft, they also add a natural breathing to a mattress due to being an aerated and the natural properties of no dustmites, chemicals or moisture/mildew and it helps with circulation due to not pushing on your pressure points, however, if your mattress is soft or "swamplike" I cannot see it helping you due to the fact that it is a softer topper meant to make hard beds more comfortable, so I think it will only copy your mattress, sorry, Cliff

PetaF
PetaF · Latex Bedding Company

I have an existing Latex Mattress that needs the pillowtop replaced/refurbished, do you provide this type of service? What is the approximate cost , it is a King size. Thanks

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Peta, this is obviously not one of my mattresses, so is it all latex, is the pillowtop removable or attached, is it both sides or just on one side, mostly you will find that the man made part of the mattress is the problem and the latex part is still good, I sell latex toppers separately, they are 5cm's of aerated 100% Belgian latex with a zip off washable bamboo cover, but if your topper is attached this will not help you, give me an obligation free call on 02 9436 4870, I have 26 years of experience in mattresses across all types and lets see if there's something we can do once I understand the nature of the product ?

Cliff

Latexbeddingco

NicolasCage
NicolasCage · Latex Bedding Company

Where exactly latex comes from? I heart that the best is made in Asia.

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Nicholas, personally I prefer European latex, the quality control is stringent and completely computerised and mechanised, they also have to comply with very strict guidelines from the European Union so no chalks, fillers or chemicals and they have the certification to prove it like Oeko Tek, EuroLATEX ECO-Standard, LGA and we are the only factory to recycle our waste so not pumped into any rivers, I have visited latex factories all over the world and cannot find the same quality and manufacturing standards as European latex, Best regards, Cliff

New Englander
New Englander · Latex Bedding Company

Does the king size fixed bases fit into a standard king bed base?

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi, yes the Wimaflex (European slatted bases) are made to fit inside of any bed frame, best regards, Cliff, external link

Dawn.eagle
Dawn.eagle · Latex Bedding Company

Do u deliver interstate? after a medium queen latex and need a price I live in bannockburn Victoria near geelong can u ring me at 1230 pm tomorrow plz [phone number removed]

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Dawn, yes we definitely deliver anywhere in Australia, your contact number has been removed by the site for privacy reasons, so please feel free to call me on 02 9436 4870 and I will answer all your questions, I will also send you a greeting email just in case.

Cliff Walter

idscratch
idscratch · Latex Bedding Company

Hello, I would like to hear from anyone who has purchased a Revor mattress from the Latex Bedding Company who has had it for more than 2 years. How is it performing? Any sagging or issues? Thank you

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi, Cliff Walter here, owner of Latex Bedding Company Crows Nest, I would like to hear from you, we have a full 10 year warranty on all our mattresses and they are thoroughly pretested for loss of height and hardness and guaranteed and certified, Belgium, the largest factory in the world will not tolerate any imperfections and our track record speaks for itself, feel free to contact me on (02) 9436 4870 and I will be happy to address any concerns you have,

C Walter

Daisie71
Daisie71

Hi. I have two Revor long singles that I push together as a king size bed. I have had them for coming up six years, now. Still the best nights sleep ever! Love coming home after I've been away because there is not a better bed anywhere. No sagging issues, no issues. Love this bed. Bought from Sydney and delivered to rural NSW. I also purchased two similar mattress from the Newcastle store in 2011 for my spare room. Highly recommend.

Get an answer from our members and Latex Bedding Co representatives

Select a listing for your question
Latex Bedding Company