Verifiedlatexbeddingco.com.au

Felicity
Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Online store

Great service, great mattresses!

Spoke with Dave, absolute fantastic service and delivery to Brisbane was super quick. We purchased a king and double and been super happy with both, highly recommend these latex mattresses. Good price and good quality mattress. Would recommend getting the bamboo sheet set as well. Show details ·  1
Colleen C.
Colleen C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service is Top Notch

I talked with Dave over a few months while I was deciding to buy a latex mattress. Without exception he was helpful, friendly and patient. He took the time to find out what I needed and what my sleep history had been. Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for him. Previous to that, I had spent a fair amount of time talking with his partner Cliff when I was buying a latex topper for my old bed. Again, the helpfulness and friendliness was forefront from Cliff. I cannot recommend these two gentlemen highly enough. Show details ·  1
Maria
Maria

Great service & product

I have ordered our second mattress in a year. First one for our son, this one for us. The mattress is very comfortable as it has a firm base but is nice and soft on top.
Throughout both purchases Dave from customer service has been very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a mattress. Show details ·  1
Wendy Anderson
Wendy AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service and product

Firstly let me say the company was wonderful to deal with. The customer service I received was on a level you don't find much any more. They were more than happy to take my order over the phone. Delivery to the Gold Coast was very prompt. I bought this topper a week ago and it is amazing how it transforms a new firm mattress to a cloud. The bonus pillow is a great item as well. Thank you!
I highly recommend both the latex topper and the company. Show details ·  1
Warren
Warren
  Online store

We recently purchased two mattresses from Dave and Cliff. Dave was extremely helpful in recommending the best models for our needs. Both mattresses are really comfortable. This company provides great products and exceptional customer service. Show details
Patsy W.
Patsy W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent mattress with long life - Purchased 2017

I purchased a Euro mattress from Cliff at Latex Bedding Co in Crows Nest in 2017. A proper 100% natural latex mattress with a natural topper is hard to find. Cliff was patient and knew what I was after. I would buy the same mattress again from him if I needed one. I have tried a number of other mattresses over the years and this one gives me the best sleep. Show details ·  1
Paulie
PaulieSydney6 posts
The feldmans
The feldmansSydney, NSW
kerryn.whiting
kerryn.whitingSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Online store

Amazing bed and amazing Company to support

To Dave and Cliff at Latex Bedding Co thank you! I purchased the Ultimate Dream package and my bed is the comfiest bed I have ever slept in. The stand out for me is the phenomenal customer service. Dave and Cliff go above and beyond with their assistance and make you feel like a valued customer. The product quality and speed of interstate delivery are also beyond exceptional. I have since returned as a customer to order three more Euro mattresses for the rest of my family. Show details ·  1
Melanie
MelanieHolder 2611, ACT3 posts
  Online store

Best latex bed and latex topper I have ever slept on

They were very professional and spent a lot of time explaining the differences in the products to help me make the best selection. My first purchase was a latex topper and the quality was exceptional. I went back to try the latex mattress and I was very impressed. The product is superior to previous latex toppers and mattresses I have used. I don't suffer from numbness or pain upon waking anymore. The comfort is outstanding. I also purchased the bed base which comes covered in a very attractive fabric, with a timber structure which ensures I only have natural materials in my bed. I will certainly use The Latex Bedding Co again when I need to buy my next bed, without hesitation. Highly recommend the products. Show details ·  1
Laura
LauraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified Online store

Painful neck and pinched nerves, GONE!!!

I have had trouble sleeping for many years, with pain in my neck and shoulders and numbness down to my ring and pinky fingers. I decided to try a good quality latex mattress topper after many years of different mattresses, etc. I received a free pillow with the deal. I have not had any pinched nerves with numbness since sleeping on the topper with the pillow. I am so thankful! And enjoying less pain and more restful sleep! I appreciate the help and support I have received from Dave and others I have talked to at Latexbeddingco.com.au. Sincerely, Laura Green Show details
Mike
Mike2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Just the best people to do business with

They patiently explained different latexes. They carried my purchase to the car. They cheerfully refunded the purchase price after a trial period. I couldnt have asked for more. They were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone interested in buying a good quality latex mattress. Show details ·  1
Brendan and Rose
Brendan and Rose2 posts
  Physical store

It's hard to get up in the morning!

Rose and I were first attracted to Latex Bedding by the uniformly favourable reviews on the internet. We called in to see Dave in his small shop in Crows Nest. I must say - Dave is terrific. His knowledge of his product is exceptional and he willing to take time to ensure that all that all your questions are fully answered. Our latex bed is so comfortable and the bonus of bamboo sheets much appreciated. Latex Bedding is flourishing - old-fashioned service and a great product. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Emily D.
Emily D.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Grahame and Sue
Grahame and SueSydney, NSW
Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Finally found a comfortable bed

Third time lucky .. I have tried a inner spring , then a “composite” bed , and for years was just a waking up from being uncomfortable. Thought it was old age and tired bones.
A friend suggested Latex , and I found Dave on a trip to Sydney.
Dave was informed and so helpful, and talked me through why latex was so much better.
So far almost 9 months of the best sleep in literally years. As I told Dave it simply works for my wife and I.
So many thanks Dave

All the best
Bruce and Mary Show details

MIA
MIA6 posts

Bought 3 beds from them!

The latex beds are just great. Its great for isolating movement from one side of the bed (unlike spring mattresses) and a good level of firmness. We first bought a Queen bed and have owned it for 10yrs now with no issues. Subsequently have bought a single and a cot mattress from them too.
In particular, their cot mattresses are good value for their quality. Alot of the cot mattresses out there are either poor quality or overpriced. The cot mattress has been used for 5 yrs now and still going stong! Show details ·  1
Vivienne L.
Vivienne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Ultimate Package

I did a lot of research online. Had an innerspring from another retailer who advertises extensively on tv. After 10 yrs, mattress was very saggy. Decided latex was way to go. Phoned and spoke to Dave who answered all my questions. Was a little nervous about ordering from Sydney, we live in Brisbane, but transport was arranged for very reasonable price. Told would be delivered today, Monday (10 days after order placed, coming from Sydney) and it arrived this afternoon as advised.
Delivery made efficiently, all excess packaging taken away. I am very happy, I am certain that I have made a wonderful choice, it is already so much more comfy than our old bed.
Kelly
KellyCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent product & customer service

After more than 6 months of research I purchased the Euro package and couldn’t be happier. The customer service over the phone, email and in person was exceptional. Dave answered my endless questions professionally. This product is high quality and affordable. Dave goes out of his way to exceed the customers expectations. I won’t be going back to any other type of mattress and I have tried most of them! I recommend this product to everybody looking for a new bed/mattress. Show details ·  1
Jo Nameski
Jo Nameski
Amit
AmitSydney, NSW
  Physical store

Great service and amazing products!

Purchased two Madrid mattresses, and couldn’t be happier with them. A shout out to representative Dave who was honest, sincere, knowledgeable, and very accommodating with our request for next day delivery in two locations! Will certainly return for future bedding purchases. Show details
Teena C
Teena C
  Latex Bedding Company

Fantastic mattress and frame & fantastic service!

Dealing with the Latex Bedding Company was a great experience. They understood exactly what we were looking for and were able to recommend the right mattress and base to meet the significant allergy issue our son is dealing with. Since having the queen bed our son has slept soundly after years of issues with a standard ensemble. The quality of the base and the matress is extremely high. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Chris M
Chris MSydney2 posts

Great mattress, excellent service

I bought a Euro King Latex mattress from Latex Bedding Company and I'm very happy with the purchase. Having suffered from a bad back, this bed, whilst firm, gives your great support and comfort. I'm now sleeping well and waking up feeling refreshed. My wife agrees and loves the fact there's no movement on her side of the bed when I move (and vice versa). The service at Latex Bedding Company is excellent and I recommend Cliff and his products unreservedly.

Waido
Waido

Outstanding

Having slept in hammock meshed wire and soljd timber bunks 1n RAN for 20 years with lumbar spine issues at 18 and 26 have vast problem with relevant information enjoyed the mattress and relief from pain

Christine J
Christine JSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified Latex Bedding Company

Second home had to have a second brilliant latex mattress!

Bought a second euro queen. I absolutely love the mattress I have at home it eliminated neck and shoulder pain. When setting up a second home, needed another. This time I was able to get a really well priced slatted base as well (previously I had too buy this expensively from a big chain). I had a very tight delivery window and Clive went to a lot of trouble to make an arrangement that worked. Very impressed.

RSB
RSBAU25 posts
BenEddieE
BenEddieESYDNEY23 posts
Prue
Prue
  Latex Bedding Company

The Madrid mattress is the most comfortable mattress around

The Madrid mattress is comfortable and perfectly moulds to our bodies! We are so happy with our purchase! Highly recommended!!

James
James

most comfortable mattress

After online research and visit some stores we decided to buy latex mattress, I find Cliff was very friendly and not pushing with great communication skills when we visit the Crows Nest store, highly recommend.

Pam W
Pam WFrenchs Forest NSW2 posts

Love our Latex mattress!

Our 30 year old waterbed sprang a leak we couldn't fix so decided to buy a new bed.After lots of looking decided to only look for a latex mattress. Found several places in Sydney but were most impressed by the Latex Bedding Company, both because of the reviews online and our treatment in the store. We love the zones in the mattress and the comfort that they provide. No longer do we know when our partner gets out of bed, which happened regularly with our water bed! Also, despite my concerns about not having a heated bed to get into in winter, the latex mattress did not feel cold, so we did not need to buy an electric blanket.

We love our new bed and base

Libby
Libby
  Latex Bedding Company

Great mattress, great service!

Cliff was incredibly helpful and genuine. A breath of fresh air after dealing with the bigger conventional mattress stores. It's our first latex purchase and have been sleeping beautifully on it. So good to know that it's all natural.

We bought the Euro in king size which amazingly comes split into two, with the topper being seperate too and one organic cover to hold it all together. You'd never know it's two pieces once assembled - such a good feature to help not feel each others movements and also be able to adjust the firmness by one partner having the topper and the other turning theirs around! Very clever.

ColetteM

Bonnie30 posts
Beth h
Beth h2 posts

Fabulous comfy bed

When I purchased the bed Cliff offered a 30 day trial. I was so happy with the bed I would have been devasted to return it. I bought from the store and as very pleased with the service.

John R
John RSydney

Latex Topper

I just wanted to let you know that the latex topper we purchased worked a treat. We purchased the King for our home mattress that was only 2 years old and showed significant body impressions. We turned that mattress over and the latex topper is far more comfortable. We then bought a Double for our caravan. The caravan mattress was hard and uncomfortable. The latex topper straight over the mattress gave us a comfortable bed. We are very pleased with both toppers and would highly recommend to anyone to try one.