Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
Geri
GeriSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best mattress we have ever had to ensures an excellent night sleep.

We invested in a comfort Latex bed from New Farm 5 weeks ago as we slept on one when we visited our son and had always come home refreshed after our stay there. Now each night is a comfortable one without musculoskeletal (neck, back, legs) issues. It is just super going to bed, putting the massager function on, and preparing ourselves for a smooth and relaxing night. In fact, after each night we seem to wake with more energy and pep. The long guarantee coverage is most reassuring, as is the fact that it is an Australian made product by a local company. Maxime, who served us was very pleasant, knew the product, and there was absolutely no pressure to purchase. We wish we had invested in one much earlier. The Stimsons

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $8,000.00.

Latex Mattress Australia
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Geri for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
Soo
SooSydney, NSW

Best investment ever

After much research, I decided to purchase the Pure Comfort from Latex Mattress Australia in the hope of improving the quality of my sleep. I’ve had such a relaxed and comfortable sleep ever since I started sleeping on this mattress. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night with lower back pain or wake up with a stiff and sore back in the morning. I had not expected such good results as I have mild scoliosis! As well excellent service from the Mosman branch.

Purchased in October 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack

Other Mattresses

Eric
EricProston

Heavenly Sleeping now

The Store was so friendly, the mattress we purchased is helping my wife and I sleep very comfortably,after having tried so many other mattresses over the years we decided to try something different, we purchased this mattress in the Fortitude Valley Store and have no regrets at all, my wife would wake prior to this purchase with pressure points aches and soreness from laying too long in the same spot, and now she has been sleeping the most comfortable she ever has in her life. Many thanks to the Latex Matrress Company and Simon and Debra,

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium Double compares to other Mattresses

Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Delicious.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

For Restful Comfort Nature's Way

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Exactly what we were searching for

My wife and I have tried several typical innerspring type mattresses, trying to find one that would provide us both with a comfortable night's sleep. As my wife has had both hips replaced, she found laying on her side quite uncomfortable on the innerspring type mattress and having chosen the softer type for her comfort, my preference for a firmer one left me unhappy as well. On researching for yet another bed, I found the Latex Mattress Australia website and reviews and decided to try a latex mattress. What a good decision!
We are now both comfortable and my wife can lie on her side without pain!

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
Maureen M
Maureen MSydney

Going to Bed is a Dream!

We are both so very happy with our purchase of the Pure Comfort Ensemble.
Love the fact that we are sleeping on a natural product and the comfort is pure bliss. The customer service which we received from Both the Staff at the Mosman Showroom was exceptional. This customer service flowed through to the Men who delivered and set up our Bed.
I suffer from various health issues all muscular skeletal, and since using this mattress I awake every morning free of pain and stiffness, no more tossing and turning to ease pressure on my aching body.
Would highly recommend this mattress.
Thank You Latex Australia.
Maureen