Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
gratefull
gratefullSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceeded our expectations - very very happy with our latex mattress

We are very pleased with our purchase of our latex mattress. We find it a delight to sleep on and certainly have the very best nights sleep. We purchased a pure comfort natural latex. From the moment we entered the store at Springwood to the delivery we had the very best of service. We would highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia to all who value the very best sleep.

Purchased in June 2021.

Sleeping PositionSide

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st Latex mattress and very happy

We chose the "soft firm soft" combination and are very pleased about the the restful sleep we get. My wife has obstructive sleep aponea and is now able to get a more continuous nights sleep with the option of raising the head of the bed. I usually sleep with an Electric blanket on each night, but with this new mattress/bed I am warm enough without it - saving money.

Purchased in November 2019 for $12,000.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Thanks for your review Peter

Other Mattresses

Third Latex Mattress bought

This is the third new medium pure comfort Latex Mattress bought for my family. For my daughter it has provided her extra firm support for her back and neck. She gets up in the morning with no pain and fully energised for the day. The Latex Mattress has allowed her to have longer lasting sleeps compared to her old saggy mattress.

Purchased in October 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Rose - we appreciate all your support of our local business.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium King Single compares to other Mattresses

" Bad Back Much Improved"

I'm so happy with my Pure Comfort natural latex mattress, great quality and great service from the LMA Co. I have problems with lower back and hips pain for a long time, after 2 mths used I feel my lower back and hips pain decreasing. I love my Pure Comfort Latex Mattress so much, its feel so soft and comfort like sleeping on the cloud. Wonderful.
Tran - QLD

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Amy
AmyBrisbane

Beautiful soft and comfortable!

We recently purchased a king single latex mattress for our little girls room and one she can grow into and some nights I’ll be sleeping with her.. it’s so soft and comfortable.. even more so than our current latex king bed!! Will be back for sure as it’s investment in a great sleep. Thank you Simon!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mark R
Mark RBrisbane

Our third one.

We have just bought out 3rd mattress. This one is for our daughter. After enjoying our latex mattresses for the last 5 years we did not hesitate to buy our daughter one when she needed a new mattress. A great investment in her long term health and well being.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Peter Ningi
Peter Ningi

Percistance Pays Off

I purchased our king Single Pure Comfort a little over two years ago from the New Farm Showroom of Latex Mattress Australia.
My purchase was motivated by my dissatisfaction with another manufacturers '' Quality foam product" & a niggling night time back problem.
Moving on, two years down track; the Pure Comfort still looks & performs like new, the back is fine & I am totally convinced I made the correct purchasing decision. The nights are pure bliss.

Peter, Ningi