Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (16) · No (9)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (25)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (22)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (23)
  • Perceived Firmness

CAROL
CAROLSydney, NSW

Fabulous Pure Comfort Mattress and Glide Adjustable Base - Very Happy

Purchased in May 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

mel
mel

Should have got it sooner!

What a restful sleep we both had. We have been sleeping on it for a month now and love it. We purchased the comfort medium with a soft topper so we had the option to place the topper on the top or bottom as we needed the height. The topper is great, very cloud like feel, comfortable to sleep on but when we sat on the bed it sunk in alot on the edges so we put it on the bottom. The mattress still sinks on the edges when you sit but we are enjoying being able to sleep on our back more comfortably and don't toss and turn any more. Definitely good for back pain as I don't wake up stiff any more.

Purchased in January 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Mel - it's great to hear you're sleeping more comfortably.

First new bed.
First new bed. Murray Region, NSW

Very comfortable

I bought a medium soft queen size mattress and pillow top, it is very comfortable, best sleep that I have had for a while.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good night sleep.

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,499.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation. It's great to hear you're having a great night sleep.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium Queen compares to other Mattresses

James
JamesSydney, NSW

New to latex mattress

Have found the change to Latex mattress to be a very positive one. This has improve our sleep pattern. I would recommend you try one when you are looking to purchase a new bed.

Purchased in January 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation James.

Best Sleep in Years

Mattress give support and comfort to neck,shoulders, back and hips. A peaceful and restful sleep. Owned a latex mattress fifty years ago and have finally found it’s perfect match.
I would and have highly recommended this mattress to family and friends.

Purchased in November 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Loekie for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear you're now enjoying a restful night's sleep.

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Latex Mattress.

It is supportive but not hard. We bought another one ten years ago and love it still too; it has maintained its shape and support and has not sagged. I understand why they give a 20 year warranty.

Purchased in December 2020 for $3,866.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review of your Pure Comfort mattress Janet. We love to hear about our long-term customers experiences and that you've purchased again from us. We appreciate your business.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last ... I love my bed

The Latex mattress has lived up to expectations. Previous mattresses have been a disappointment, my last one bordering on a means of torture (only three years old and more expensive). All my family members have the Latex Australia mattress, happily I took their advice to buy the Pure Comfort mattress and I now find I have a much more comfortable and restful sleep. The change over has been worth every dollar. Maxine at sale was a pleasure to deal with, showing a courteous patient approach to my questions. This is a professional company that inspires faith in their integrity and long term assistance. Yes, I am very happy to recommend this mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Sue for writing a recommendation for our Pure Comfort Mattress. We are so pleased to hear you're sleeping more comfortably and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Maxine.

Robin
Robin South East Queensland, QLD

Love the new Latex mattress- sleep definitely improved.

I have tried Koala and Sleeping Duck mattresses but after many years, I have come back to a Latex mattress. This one is very comfortable, and I feel that my sleep has improved. I do have some minor back and neck issues- usual middle age stuff- but this mattress is comfortable yet supportive in the right places. It feels as though my shoulders and hips can sink in, but it is still firm beneath the softer top layer. I have only had it for 6 weeks so it as good as new, but I know that this is a high quality Latex mattress so I hope it lasts a long time. They are expensive but I feel that for me it was worth it.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us Robin - we are so pleased to hear your mattress is comfortable yet supportive in all the right placed.

Jae
Jae South East Queensland, QLD

Retiring to bed is now something to look forward to!

I used to toss and turn all night. Now my new Latex Comfort mattress relieves the pressure on my hips in bed which means a better night’s sleep. It’s supportive and so comfortable. The electronic bed base is another boon! Great for reading in bed. Very happy with the sales experience at Latex Australia at the end of 2020. Helpful but not pushy.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Thanks for your review Jae

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my bed!

Perceived Firmness Medium
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

What a lovely review and thank you Dee for taking the time to write this. We will be sure to pass this onto our team.

Dee

All true! I was very happy to review the bed as I’m very happy with it.

Geoffrey SBW
Geoffrey SBWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Second Mattress Deliverd to Country NSW

This is our second Pure Comfort Latex Mattress. It is even a more a delight than the first, replacing an old inner spring Mattress. Also purchased from Latex Mattress Australia, I was needlessly concerned about delivery to country NSW. The delivery people, yes there were two, happily moved the old mattress to its new location in a spare bedroom and installed the new mattress and took away the packaging material. We now have as a delightful sleep as we have in our Sydney home.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $8,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Geoffrey - wonderful to hear both your delivery and product experience have been great.

Robyn C
Robyn CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blissful sleeping on my new mattress

I am now having wonderful sound sleep on my pure comfort mattress. My body feels supported and I wake up feeling refreshed. I was previously used to firmer mattresses, but when I tested them in the store this one felt the best for me. I was concerned that I would sink into the mattress and find it too hot in the Brisbane heat, but I have not found this to be the case. I took my time in the Springwood store when testing out the mattresses and I was that the staff were not pushy. I am ecstatic with my choice. This is the best mattress that I have ever slept on.

Purchased in November 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Robyn - we're ecstatic with your choice too! We're so pleased to hear it's the best mattress you've slept on.

Gianni D.
Gianni D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You will never sleep the same again...

Purchased in October 2020 for $5,982.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Gianni D. for providing such a comprehensive review of your Pure Comfort mattress. We hope that consumers on Product Review find it helpful. We certainty loved hearing about your experience.

Caroline
CarolineHobart, TAS

Buying without trying.

Because we live in Tasmania we bought our latex mattress online without trying the product before it's arrival. As a significant investment, we were understandably concerned that the mattress may not live up to our expectation. We had no need to worry and from the first night my husband decided it was the best mattress we had ever had. We bought a medium mattress which is very comfortable but still supportive. My husband likes the fact when he rolls near the edge he don't feel like he will roll off.

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Caroline for taking the time to write us a review and trusting us in your purchase. It's wonderful to hear your new Pure Comfort is living up to your expectations.

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ticked all my buying criteria

I spent considerable time researching for a mattress and bed that ticked the 6 criterea I had listed to guide me in my purchase. These included:
* good back support
*comfortable
*bio-degradable
*non-toxic
*Australian business
*good warranty
I kept coming back to Latex Mattress Australia. Making the choice to buy the adjustable bed has helped with my back and improved my quality of sleep. I found the staff at Latex Mattresses Australia were obviously proud of the product they were selling and no question was too hard. I now call my bedroom the best room in the house.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $7,263.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Louise - it's so wonderful to hear that you're bedroom is the best room in your house.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort reviews