Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (12) · No (6)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (16)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (15)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (16)
  • Perceived Firmness

Quality, support and comfort

We love this mattress!

* It is supportive but still feels like you are sleeping on a cloud.
* It is Australian made so we are comfortable that the latex is genuine and healthy for sleeping.
* It has a 21 year guarantee so we are confident that it will keep its shape.
* The sales experience was nice - no hard sells and we were given the information we needed to make our decision.

I have neck issues and I feel like this mattress/glide mattress base have been helping to reduce my headaches/neckpain.

Purchased in April 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Julie, we're so happy to hear your headaches and neck pain have reduced after sleeping on our latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for leaving us a review!

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Great quality mattress

I wanted to get a solid latex mattress for health purposes. I was told they are hot so was a bit tentative. It is not hot at all. It is well made and I can tell it will last for years to come. Very comfortable. My husband would give it 5/5. For me I would choose the same mattress but in a firmer finish. In saying that it is still super supportive. I just like the feel of a firmer mattress. We got the soft/firm/soft. If you are thinking of a latex mattress you won’t be disappointed.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jamie.

First new bed.
First new bed. Murray Region, NSW

Very comfortable

I bought a medium soft queen size mattress and pillow top, it is very comfortable, best sleep that I have had for a while.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good night sleep.

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,499.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation. It's great to hear you're having a great night sleep.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium compares to other Mattresses

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last ... I love my bed

The Latex mattress has lived up to expectations. Previous mattresses have been a disappointment, my last one bordering on a means of torture (only three years old and more expensive). All my family members have the Latex Australia mattress, happily I took their advice to buy the Pure Comfort mattress and I now find I have a much more comfortable and restful sleep. The change over has been worth every dollar. Maxine at sale was a pleasure to deal with, showing a courteous patient approach to my questions. This is a professional company that inspires faith in their integrity and long term assistance. Yes, I am very happy to recommend this mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Sue for writing a recommendation for our Pure Comfort Mattress. We are so pleased to hear you're sleeping more comfortably and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Maxine.

Robin
Robin South East Queensland, QLD

Love the new Latex mattress- sleep definitely improved.

I have tried Koala and Sleeping Duck mattresses but after many years, I have come back to a Latex mattress. This one is very comfortable, and I feel that my sleep has improved. I do have some minor back and neck issues- usual middle age stuff- but this mattress is comfortable yet supportive in the right places. It feels as though my shoulders and hips can sink in, but it is still firm beneath the softer top layer. I have only had it for 6 weeks so it as good as new, but I know that this is a high quality Latex mattress so I hope it lasts a long time. They are expensive but I feel that for me it was worth it.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us Robin - we are so pleased to hear your mattress is comfortable yet supportive in all the right placed.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st Latex mattress and very happy

We chose the "soft firm soft" combination and are very pleased about the the restful sleep we get. My wife has obstructive sleep aponea and is now able to get a more continuous nights sleep with the option of raising the head of the bed. I usually sleep with an Electric blanket on each night, but with this new mattress/bed I am warm enough without it - saving money.

Purchased in November 2019 for $12,000.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Thanks for your review Peter

Gianni D.
Gianni D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You will never sleep the same again...

Purchased in October 2020 for $5,982.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Gianni D. for providing such a comprehensive review of your Pure Comfort mattress. We hope that consumers on Product Review find it helpful. We certainty loved hearing about your experience.

It's like sleeping on a Cloud

We have found this new Latex mattress to be extremely comfortable - "it's like sleeping on a cloud "& glad we went with the recommendation of a " Medium " ( based on our body weight ) , given by their knowledgeable staff. The quality of our sleep has improved , especially waking up in the morning refreshed rather than sluggish , as it was with our old bed . It's really hard buying a new bed & we are so glad we bought this quality 100 % Latex from company . They were friendly , knowledgeable & easy to deal with from start to finish . Also went up to a King Size from always having a Queen & that extra 30cm makes a big difference .

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Dean - we will be sure to pass our feedback onto our team.

Geri
GeriSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best mattress we have ever had to ensures an excellent night sleep.

We invested in a comfort Latex bed from New Farm 5 weeks ago as we slept on one when we visited our son and had always come home refreshed after our stay there. Now each night is a comfortable one without musculoskeletal (neck, back, legs) issues. It is just super going to bed, putting the massager function on, and preparing ourselves for a smooth and relaxing night. In fact, after each night we seem to wake with more energy and pep. The long guarantee coverage is most reassuring, as is the fact that it is an Australian made product by a local company. Maxime, who served us was very pleasant, knew the product, and there was absolutely no pressure to purchase. We wish we had invested in one much earlier. The Stimsons

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $8,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Geri for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.

I call it my Cloud

I love my Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium King! I spent a lot of time researching and came to know that not all latex mattresses are equal. While this was one of the more expensive brands I believe it was worth the expense. I was a bit nervous to spend the money, it's nerve racking to lie on the bed for a just a few minutes to make such an important purchase! But no regrets! I look forward to going to bed every night and have had the best sleep ever. It's also wonderful enjoying lie-ins and reading in bed. I did find the company to be very salesy. They did a heap of follow up calls to my initial enquire. But don't be put off! The product they are selling is highest quality and I highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,500.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Becky and we are so happy to hear that you're loving your new Pure Comfort mattress.

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ticked all my buying criteria

I spent considerable time researching for a mattress and bed that ticked the 6 criterea I had listed to guide me in my purchase. These included:
* good back support
*comfortable
*bio-degradable
*non-toxic
*Australian business
*good warranty
I kept coming back to Latex Mattress Australia. Making the choice to buy the adjustable bed has helped with my back and improved my quality of sleep. I found the staff at Latex Mattresses Australia were obviously proud of the product they were selling and no question was too hard. I now call my bedroom the best room in the house.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $7,263.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Louise - it's so wonderful to hear that you're bedroom is the best room in your house.

Kami
KamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supportive luxury ...

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,066.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Lovely to hear about your great experience Kami and how you're finding your new Pure Comfort mattress.

Karen H.
Karen H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pure comfort, pure perfection!

Our old latex mattress ( from a different company) needed replacing and as we love latex mattresses we bought this one over the phone without seeing or feeling it. We thought we knew what we were getting. We were wrong. This mattress is even better than our old one! Hubby and I have serious back issues and this mattress has helped us considerably! We sleep better and wake feeling refreshed and with less aches and pains. It cradles our bodies while offering great support. And we had amazing customer service too! Highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia!

Purchased in April 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Karen - it's great to hear how your new Latex Mattress Australia mattress is helping with your sleep.

Rhonda
RhondaHunter Region, NSW

At last........the perfect night’s sleep!

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $10,870.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Rhonda, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We really appreciate it and it's great to hear you're having a wonderful night's sleep.

DeeJay
DeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely comfortable

We have had our mattress for a couple of months now and it is amazing. It supports very well but is also comfortable and you relax as soon as you lay on it. I was suffering from neck and shoulder pain that has now pretty much gone. All in all it is a great mattress, and while not cheap, it has an amazing 21 yr warrantee that puts the big name brands to shame.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Wonderful to hear DeeJay that your pain is pretty much gone because of your new mattress.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort reviews