Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (25) · No (12)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (37)
  • Heat Retention Yes (4) · No (30)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (35)
  • Perceived Firmness

So far so good!!

I would say I have done a lot of researches before I bought this latex mattress. As many would do, I was initially attracted by those ads in facebook and instragram about memoryform mattresses. However the more I look up and read the reviews, not only that it's bad for your body by releasing chemicals but also it can get really hot by retaining heat!! I was already experiencing this heat issue with the memory form topper I was using (i thought it was the summer temperature but was still hot in early winter too). So I decided to go with latex mattress and I'm into 2 months of my purchase and I say so far so good. No problems of any discomfort or getting hot during the sleep( but have to be fair, I'll see how it will be during summer)

Purchased in May 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

gratefull
gratefullSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceeded our expectations - very very happy with our latex mattress

We are very pleased with our purchase of our latex mattress. We find it a delight to sleep on and certainly have the very best nights sleep. We purchased a pure comfort natural latex. From the moment we entered the store at Springwood to the delivery we had the very best of service. We would highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia to all who value the very best sleep.

Purchased in June 2021.

Mandau
MandauSydney, NSW

Great product and service. Highly recommended.

We chose the latex mattress as it is natural and my wife is allergic to dust. After testing and reviewing many products, our decided to purchase Latex Australia's Pure Support as we have a rather high bed frame.
Very happy with the product as it's very comfortable and support the back well. No discomfort since the first night sleeping on it.
The sales guy, Patrick at Latex Mattress Australia Mosman was very professional and friendly.
Looking forward to use it for another 21 years.

Purchased in June 2021 for $3,597.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mandau, we're so happy to know you're finding your new Pure Support mattress very comfortable and supportive! We'll pass on your kind words to Patrick. Thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback!

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium compares to other Mattresses

Lynelle K.
Lynelle K.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievably comfortable

Latex mattress Australia have what I believe to be one of the best products available on the market. My husband and I were in the market for a better quality mattress that offered comfort, support, better sleep, relief from back pain. Latex mattress Australia have ticked all the boxes, 5-6 weeks post delivery we are still more than happy with our purchase.

Purchased in May 2021 for $5,600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

HI Lynelle, thank you so much for your kind words. It's great to hear you're so happy with your latex mattress and are enjoying your sleep! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

CAROL
CAROLSydney, NSW

Fabulous Pure Comfort Mattress and Glide Adjustable Base - Very Happy

Purchased in May 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

mel
mel

Should have got it sooner!

What a restful sleep we both had. We have been sleeping on it for a month now and love it. We purchased the comfort medium with a soft topper so we had the option to place the topper on the top or bottom as we needed the height. The topper is great, very cloud like feel, comfortable to sleep on but when we sat on the bed it sunk in alot on the edges so we put it on the bottom. The mattress still sinks on the edges when you sit but we are enjoying being able to sleep on our back more comfortably and don't toss and turn any more. Definitely good for back pain as I don't wake up stiff any more.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Mel - it's great to hear you're sleeping more comfortably.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

New to latex mattress

Have found the change to Latex mattress to be a very positive one. This has improve our sleep pattern. I would recommend you try one when you are looking to purchase a new bed.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation James.

Best Sleep in Years

Mattress give support and comfort to neck,shoulders, back and hips. A peaceful and restful sleep. Owned a latex mattress fifty years ago and have finally found it’s perfect match.
I would and have highly recommended this mattress to family and friends.

Purchased in November 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Loekie for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear you're now enjoying a restful night's sleep.

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Latex Mattress.

It is supportive but not hard. We bought another one ten years ago and love it still too; it has maintained its shape and support and has not sagged. I understand why they give a 20 year warranty.

Purchased in December 2020 for $3,866.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review of your Pure Comfort mattress Janet. We love to hear about our long-term customers experiences and that you've purchased again from us. We appreciate your business.

Mattresses

High quality mattress, but didn't fix sleep issues

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Heat Retention Yes

Guy
GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality comfort

We just love the gentle but firm support provided by genuine latex, and the Pure Comfort provides. We had a very positive purchase experience, with knowledgeable service provided by Melissa, in a nicely set up showroom.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,674.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Guy - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Mel.

Jae
Jae South East Queensland, QLD

Retiring to bed is now something to look forward to!

I used to toss and turn all night. Now my new Latex Comfort mattress relieves the pressure on my hips in bed which means a better night’s sleep. It’s supportive and so comfortable. The electronic bed base is another boon! Great for reading in bed. Very happy with the sales experience at Latex Australia at the end of 2020. Helpful but not pushy.

Thanks for your review Jae

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my bed!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

What a lovely review and thank you Dee for taking the time to write this. We will be sure to pass this onto our team.

Dee

All true! I was very happy to review the bed as I’m very happy with it.

Geoffrey SBW
Geoffrey SBWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Second Mattress Deliverd to Country NSW

This is our second Pure Comfort Latex Mattress. It is even a more a delight than the first, replacing an old inner spring Mattress. Also purchased from Latex Mattress Australia, I was needlessly concerned about delivery to country NSW. The delivery people, yes there were two, happily moved the old mattress to its new location in a spare bedroom and installed the new mattress and took away the packaging material. We now have as a delightful sleep as we have in our Sydney home.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $8,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Geoffrey - wonderful to hear both your delivery and product experience have been great.

Robyn C
Robyn CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blissful sleeping on my new mattress

I am now having wonderful sound sleep on my pure comfort mattress. My body feels supported and I wake up feeling refreshed. I was previously used to firmer mattresses, but when I tested them in the store this one felt the best for me. I was concerned that I would sink into the mattress and find it too hot in the Brisbane heat, but I have not found this to be the case. I took my time in the Springwood store when testing out the mattresses and I was that the staff were not pushy. I am ecstatic with my choice. This is the best mattress that I have ever slept on.

Purchased in November 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Robyn - we're ecstatic with your choice too! We're so pleased to hear it's the best mattress you've slept on.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort reviews