Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (18)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (17)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (16)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (17)
  • Perceived Firmness

So far so good!!

I would say I have done a lot of researches before I bought this latex mattress. As many would do, I was initially attracted by those ads in facebook and instragram about memoryform mattresses. However the more I look up and read the reviews, not only that it's bad for your body by releasing chemicals but also it can get really hot by retaining heat!! I was already experiencing this heat issue with the memory form topper I was using (i thought it was the summer temperature but was still hot in early winter too). So I decided to go with latex mattress and I'm into 2 months of my purchase and I say so far so good. No problems of any discomfort or getting hot during the sleep( but have to be fair, I'll see how it will be during summer)

Purchased in May 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

CAROL
CAROLSydney, NSW

Fabulous Pure Comfort Mattress and Glide Adjustable Base - Very Happy

Purchased in May 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Great quality mattress

I wanted to get a solid latex mattress for health purposes. I was told they are hot so was a bit tentative. It is not hot at all. It is well made and I can tell it will last for years to come. Very comfortable. My husband would give it 5/5. For me I would choose the same mattress but in a firmer finish. In saying that it is still super supportive. I just like the feel of a firmer mattress. We got the soft/firm/soft. If you are thinking of a latex mattress you won’t be disappointed.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jamie.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium compares to other Mattresses

First new bed.
First new bed. Murray Region, NSW

Very comfortable

I bought a medium soft queen size mattress and pillow top, it is very comfortable, best sleep that I have had for a while.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good night sleep.

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,499.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation. It's great to hear you're having a great night sleep.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

New to latex mattress

Have found the change to Latex mattress to be a very positive one. This has improve our sleep pattern. I would recommend you try one when you are looking to purchase a new bed.

Purchased in January 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation James.

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Latex Mattress.

It is supportive but not hard. We bought another one ten years ago and love it still too; it has maintained its shape and support and has not sagged. I understand why they give a 20 year warranty.

Purchased in December 2020 for $3,866.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review of your Pure Comfort mattress Janet. We love to hear about our long-term customers experiences and that you've purchased again from us. We appreciate your business.

Geoffrey SBW
Geoffrey SBWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Second Mattress Deliverd to Country NSW

This is our second Pure Comfort Latex Mattress. It is even a more a delight than the first, replacing an old inner spring Mattress. Also purchased from Latex Mattress Australia, I was needlessly concerned about delivery to country NSW. The delivery people, yes there were two, happily moved the old mattress to its new location in a spare bedroom and installed the new mattress and took away the packaging material. We now have as a delightful sleep as we have in our Sydney home.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $8,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Geoffrey - wonderful to hear both your delivery and product experience have been great.

Robyn C
Robyn CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blissful sleeping on my new mattress

I am now having wonderful sound sleep on my pure comfort mattress. My body feels supported and I wake up feeling refreshed. I was previously used to firmer mattresses, but when I tested them in the store this one felt the best for me. I was concerned that I would sink into the mattress and find it too hot in the Brisbane heat, but I have not found this to be the case. I took my time in the Springwood store when testing out the mattresses and I was that the staff were not pushy. I am ecstatic with my choice. This is the best mattress that I have ever slept on.

Purchased in November 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Robyn - we're ecstatic with your choice too! We're so pleased to hear it's the best mattress you've slept on.

Other Mattresses

It's like sleeping on a Cloud

We have found this new Latex mattress to be extremely comfortable - "it's like sleeping on a cloud "& glad we went with the recommendation of a " Medium " ( based on our body weight ) , given by their knowledgeable staff. The quality of our sleep has improved , especially waking up in the morning refreshed rather than sluggish , as it was with our old bed . It's really hard buying a new bed & we are so glad we bought this quality 100 % Latex from company . They were friendly , knowledgeable & easy to deal with from start to finish . Also went up to a King Size from always having a Queen & that extra 30cm makes a big difference .

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Dean - we will be sure to pass our feedback onto our team.

I call it my Cloud

I love my Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium King! I spent a lot of time researching and came to know that not all latex mattresses are equal. While this was one of the more expensive brands I believe it was worth the expense. I was a bit nervous to spend the money, it's nerve racking to lie on the bed for a just a few minutes to make such an important purchase! But no regrets! I look forward to going to bed every night and have had the best sleep ever. It's also wonderful enjoying lie-ins and reading in bed. I did find the company to be very salesy. They did a heap of follow up calls to my initial enquire. But don't be put off! The product they are selling is highest quality and I highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,500.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Becky and we are so happy to hear that you're loving your new Pure Comfort mattress.

Kami
KamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supportive luxury ...

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,066.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Lovely to hear about your great experience Kami and how you're finding your new Pure Comfort mattress.

Kathy B.
Kathy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful night's sleep

We recently purchased a King Size Pure Comfort ensemble from Latex Mattress Australia - the best decision we could have made. It’s so comfortable and spacious and we have wonderful restful sleeps every night. Our daughter recommended the company to us, having purchased a mattress herself, and we will be recommending the company to our friends too. Great customer service.

Purchased in April 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write your review Kathy.

Teena
TeenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed!

So happy we purchased this mattress! It’s extremely comfortable and has really made a difference to how we feel upon waking in the mornings. No sore back or shoulders like our old spring mattress. It’s so supportive and has eliminated the tossing and turning that I came to believe was normal. We’re really happy with not only the purchase but the customer service too as it was second to none! I highly recommend anyone thinking about getting one of these mattresses to take the plunge. Its amazing & you won’t regret it!

Purchased in March 2020.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review - it's nice to hear that your mornings are much brighter with a new Latex Mattress Australia mattress.

Geoffrey SBW
Geoffrey SBWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Confidence

Purchased in July 2019.

Happy
HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Best sleep in years!

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia.

Sleeping PositionFront