Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

gratefull
gratefullSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceeded our expectations - very very happy with our latex mattress

We are very pleased with our purchase of our latex mattress. We find it a delight to sleep on and certainly have the very best nights sleep. We purchased a pure comfort natural latex. From the moment we entered the store at Springwood to the delivery we had the very best of service. We would highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia to all who value the very best sleep.

Purchased in June 2021.

Mandau
MandauSydney, NSW

Great product and service. Highly recommended.

We chose the latex mattress as it is natural and my wife is allergic to dust. After testing and reviewing many products, our decided to purchase Latex Australia's Pure Support as we have a rather high bed frame.
Very happy with the product as it's very comfortable and support the back well. No discomfort since the first night sleeping on it.
The sales guy, Patrick at Latex Mattress Australia Mosman was very professional and friendly.
Looking forward to use it for another 21 years.

Purchased in June 2021 for $3,597.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mandau, we're so happy to know you're finding your new Pure Support mattress very comfortable and supportive! We'll pass on your kind words to Patrick. Thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback!

Lynelle K.
Lynelle K.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievably comfortable

Latex mattress Australia have what I believe to be one of the best products available on the market. My husband and I were in the market for a better quality mattress that offered comfort, support, better sleep, relief from back pain. Latex mattress Australia have ticked all the boxes, 5-6 weeks post delivery we are still more than happy with our purchase.

Purchased in May 2021 for $5,600.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

HI Lynelle, thank you so much for your kind words. It's great to hear you're so happy with your latex mattress and are enjoying your sleep! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium compares to other Mattresses

Quality, support and comfort

We love this mattress!

* It is supportive but still feels like you are sleeping on a cloud.
* It is Australian made so we are comfortable that the latex is genuine and healthy for sleeping.
* It has a 21 year guarantee so we are confident that it will keep its shape.
* The sales experience was nice - no hard sells and we were given the information we needed to make our decision.

I have neck issues and I feel like this mattress/glide mattress base have been helping to reduce my headaches/neckpain.

Purchased in April 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Julie, we're so happy to hear your headaches and neck pain have reduced after sleeping on our latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for leaving us a review!

mel
mel

Should have got it sooner!

What a restful sleep we both had. We have been sleeping on it for a month now and love it. We purchased the comfort medium with a soft topper so we had the option to place the topper on the top or bottom as we needed the height. The topper is great, very cloud like feel, comfortable to sleep on but when we sat on the bed it sunk in alot on the edges so we put it on the bottom. The mattress still sinks on the edges when you sit but we are enjoying being able to sleep on our back more comfortably and don't toss and turn any more. Definitely good for back pain as I don't wake up stiff any more.

Purchased in January 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Mel - it's great to hear you're sleeping more comfortably.

Best Sleep in Years

Mattress give support and comfort to neck,shoulders, back and hips. A peaceful and restful sleep. Owned a latex mattress fifty years ago and have finally found it’s perfect match.
I would and have highly recommended this mattress to family and friends.

Purchased in November 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Loekie for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear you're now enjoying a restful night's sleep.

High quality mattress, but didn't fix sleep issues

Purchased in January 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Heat Retention Yes

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last ... I love my bed

The Latex mattress has lived up to expectations. Previous mattresses have been a disappointment, my last one bordering on a means of torture (only three years old and more expensive). All my family members have the Latex Australia mattress, happily I took their advice to buy the Pure Comfort mattress and I now find I have a much more comfortable and restful sleep. The change over has been worth every dollar. Maxine at sale was a pleasure to deal with, showing a courteous patient approach to my questions. This is a professional company that inspires faith in their integrity and long term assistance. Yes, I am very happy to recommend this mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Sue for writing a recommendation for our Pure Comfort Mattress. We are so pleased to hear you're sleeping more comfortably and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Maxine.

Robin
Robin South East Queensland, QLD

Love the new Latex mattress- sleep definitely improved.

I have tried Koala and Sleeping Duck mattresses but after many years, I have come back to a Latex mattress. This one is very comfortable, and I feel that my sleep has improved. I do have some minor back and neck issues- usual middle age stuff- but this mattress is comfortable yet supportive in the right places. It feels as though my shoulders and hips can sink in, but it is still firm beneath the softer top layer. I have only had it for 6 weeks so it as good as new, but I know that this is a high quality Latex mattress so I hope it lasts a long time. They are expensive but I feel that for me it was worth it.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us Robin - we are so pleased to hear your mattress is comfortable yet supportive in all the right placed.

Guy
GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality comfort

We just love the gentle but firm support provided by genuine latex, and the Pure Comfort provides. We had a very positive purchase experience, with knowledgeable service provided by Melissa, in a nicely set up showroom.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,674.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Guy - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Mel.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st Latex mattress and very happy

We chose the "soft firm soft" combination and are very pleased about the the restful sleep we get. My wife has obstructive sleep aponea and is now able to get a more continuous nights sleep with the option of raising the head of the bed. I usually sleep with an Electric blanket on each night, but with this new mattress/bed I am warm enough without it - saving money.

Purchased in November 2019 for $12,000.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Thanks for your review Peter

This mattress is heavenly!

This mattress is simply the best mattress I have ever slept on. It is so luxurious it makes you feel cradled and supported as you sleep. I had struggled with sore hips, a sore neck, and lower back pain and I cannot believe how free of pain I am now.

Latex Mattress Australia Customer Service was excellent and they made sure everything went to plan with my order and delivery. I am very, very happy with my purchase and just can't wait to get into my bed every night!

Purchased in August 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Helen - we are so happy to hear that you are now getting a great night sleep.

Gianni D.
Gianni D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You will never sleep the same again...

Purchased in October 2020 for $5,982.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Gianni D. for providing such a comprehensive review of your Pure Comfort mattress. We hope that consumers on Product Review find it helpful. We certainty loved hearing about your experience.

Mr B.
Mr B.Woden 2606, ACT

Best bed I've ever owned

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Store for $6,000.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Soft
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review.

Geri
GeriSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best mattress we have ever had to ensures an excellent night sleep.

We invested in a comfort Latex bed from New Farm 5 weeks ago as we slept on one when we visited our son and had always come home refreshed after our stay there. Now each night is a comfortable one without musculoskeletal (neck, back, legs) issues. It is just super going to bed, putting the massager function on, and preparing ourselves for a smooth and relaxing night. In fact, after each night we seem to wake with more energy and pep. The long guarantee coverage is most reassuring, as is the fact that it is an Australian made product by a local company. Maxime, who served us was very pleasant, knew the product, and there was absolutely no pressure to purchase. We wish we had invested in one much earlier. The Stimsons

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $8,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Geri for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort reviews