Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium (page 2 of 8)

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (42) · No (18)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (57)
  • Heat Retention Yes (5) · No (49)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (54)
  • Perceived Firmness

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great mattress, no regrets

We purchased our king size Pure comfort mattress in September 2020. Maxine was excellent at helping us find the right mattress for our needs. We have noticed a great improvement in the quality of our sleep over the past month. We no longer wake with back ache and feel like we have had a decent sleep. The latex does not get hot and is very comfortable whether sleeping on side, back or front. Yes it cost a lot more than we had planned to spend, however it was well worth the investment.

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Thanks Amanda

Mr B.
Mr B.Woden 2606, ACT

Best bed I've ever owned

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Store for $6,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review.

Geri
GeriSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best mattress we have ever had to ensures an excellent night sleep.

We invested in a comfort Latex bed from New Farm 5 weeks ago as we slept on one when we visited our son and had always come home refreshed after our stay there. Now each night is a comfortable one without musculoskeletal (neck, back, legs) issues. It is just super going to bed, putting the massager function on, and preparing ourselves for a smooth and relaxing night. In fact, after each night we seem to wake with more energy and pep. The long guarantee coverage is most reassuring, as is the fact that it is an Australian made product by a local company. Maxime, who served us was very pleasant, knew the product, and there was absolutely no pressure to purchase. We wish we had invested in one much earlier. The Stimsons

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $8,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Geri for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium compares to other Mattresses

Nicole
NicoleMid North Coast, NSW

My best purchase yet!

Purchased in May 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,400.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

What a wonderful review - thank you Nicole.

Bill T
Bill TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time for a new mattress

We were replacing our 15 year old mattress and our extensive research led us to Mattress Australia and the benefits of a quality latex mattress. We are very pleased with the comfort of our new mattress and believe it will provide a good nights sleep for many years to come.

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Thanks for your review Bill

Caroline
CarolineHobart, TAS

Buying without trying.

Because we live in Tasmania we bought our latex mattress online without trying the product before it's arrival. As a significant investment, we were understandably concerned that the mattress may not live up to our expectation. We had no need to worry and from the first night my husband decided it was the best mattress we had ever had. We bought a medium mattress which is very comfortable but still supportive. My husband likes the fact when he rolls near the edge he don't feel like he will roll off.

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Caroline for taking the time to write us a review and trusting us in your purchase. It's wonderful to hear your new Pure Comfort is living up to your expectations.

John Humphries
John HumphriesHunter Region, NSW

Definitely the best mattress purchase we have made

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $10,264.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you John for writing such a detailed review. It's so wonderful to hear how much your new mattress is improving your sleep.

I call it my Cloud

I love my Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium King! I spent a lot of time researching and came to know that not all latex mattresses are equal. While this was one of the more expensive brands I believe it was worth the expense. I was a bit nervous to spend the money, it's nerve racking to lie on the bed for a just a few minutes to make such an important purchase! But no regrets! I look forward to going to bed every night and have had the best sleep ever. It's also wonderful enjoying lie-ins and reading in bed. I did find the company to be very salesy. They did a heap of follow up calls to my initial enquire. But don't be put off! The product they are selling is highest quality and I highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,500.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Becky and we are so happy to hear that you're loving your new Pure Comfort mattress.

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ticked all my buying criteria

I spent considerable time researching for a mattress and bed that ticked the 6 criterea I had listed to guide me in my purchase. These included:
* good back support
*comfortable
*bio-degradable
*non-toxic
*Australian business
*good warranty
I kept coming back to Latex Mattress Australia. Making the choice to buy the adjustable bed has helped with my back and improved my quality of sleep. I found the staff at Latex Mattresses Australia were obviously proud of the product they were selling and no question was too hard. I now call my bedroom the best room in the house.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $7,263.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Louise - it's so wonderful to hear that you're bedroom is the best room in your house.

Kami
KamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supportive luxury ...

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,066.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Lovely to hear about your great experience Kami and how you're finding your new Pure Comfort mattress.

Great sleep and back support

I have had troubled sleep for some considerable time. I exercise quite a bit but was constantly experiencing a stiff back in the morning and awakening at night with the feeling the old mattress was very hard, though it was a good inner spring.
Since buying the latex comfort, the experience of waking up on a hard surface is gone and no more stiff back in the morning. Well worth the money to me.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Michael - we love hearing how much our customers sleep has improved.

Kathy B.
Kathy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful night's sleep

We recently purchased a King Size Pure Comfort ensemble from Latex Mattress Australia - the best decision we could have made. It’s so comfortable and spacious and we have wonderful restful sleeps every night. Our daughter recommended the company to us, having purchased a mattress herself, and we will be recommending the company to our friends too. Great customer service.

Purchased in April 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write your review Kathy.

Karen H.
Karen H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pure comfort, pure perfection!

Our old latex mattress ( from a different company) needed replacing and as we love latex mattresses we bought this one over the phone without seeing or feeling it. We thought we knew what we were getting. We were wrong. This mattress is even better than our old one! Hubby and I have serious back issues and this mattress has helped us considerably! We sleep better and wake feeling refreshed and with less aches and pains. It cradles our bodies while offering great support. And we had amazing customer service too! Highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia!

Purchased in April 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Karen - it's great to hear how your new Latex Mattress Australia mattress is helping with your sleep.

Rhonda
RhondaHunter Region, NSW

At last........the perfect night’s sleep!

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $10,870.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Rhonda, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We really appreciate it and it's great to hear you're having a wonderful night's sleep.

Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Mattress

We have had our new mattress for several weeks now and both cannot believe how well we are sleeping! Immediately following laying down the relaxation kicks in, the mattress is both soft and supportive and seems to take all pressure off your back, so much so my back pain has all but gone away. Another really important factor for us was the natural latex and no harmful chemicals that would off-gas as we had previously had an organic wool mattress, I must say the natural latex is a lot more comfortable! Our only disappointment would be still waiting to hear from the company regarding an adjustable base that does not contain any harmful foams, chemicals etc as the one trialled in-store is not free of the fire retardants etc that can off-gas.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Matt, thanks for your wonderful review. Due to COVID-19 we have been delayed with our suppliers on your adjustable base. Can you please give us a call and we will update you on where this up to?

DeeJay
DeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely comfortable

We have had our mattress for a couple of months now and it is amazing. It supports very well but is also comfortable and you relax as soon as you lay on it. I was suffering from neck and shoulder pain that has now pretty much gone. All in all it is a great mattress, and while not cheap, it has an amazing 21 yr warrantee that puts the big name brands to shame.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Wonderful to hear DeeJay that your pain is pretty much gone because of your new mattress.

Teena
TeenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed!

So happy we purchased this mattress! It’s extremely comfortable and has really made a difference to how we feel upon waking in the mornings. No sore back or shoulders like our old spring mattress. It’s so supportive and has eliminated the tossing and turning that I came to believe was normal. We’re really happy with not only the purchase but the customer service too as it was second to none! I highly recommend anyone thinking about getting one of these mattresses to take the plunge. Its amazing & you won’t regret it!

Purchased in March 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review - it's nice to hear that your mornings are much brighter with a new Latex Mattress Australia mattress.

Kbb
KbbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress ever!

This is the best mattress we have ever had! Super comfortable and no nasty chemicals. I’m sleeping the whole night through and waking up refreshed. Now I want to buy 2 more for the rest of the family!

Purchased in January 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Kbb - remember we have a special discount for existing customers so please mention this when you're ready to buy again.

rosmason
rosmasonHunter Region, NSW

Bliss!

After much research I decided to buy the Pure Comfort mattress from Latex Mattress Australia. So glad I did. From my first contact, through to delivery, the customer service I received was superb. The mattress is very comfortable and supportive and definitely lives up to my expectations. The 20 year guarantee sealed the deal.

Purchased in November 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Rosmason, thanks for your lovely review and I'll make sure i pass your feedback onto the team.

Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great investment

We have recently purchased a long single in the pure comfort for my nearly 3 year old. Given that she now falls asleep in her bed and not on the floor I feel it’s safe to say she is very comfortable. I am impressed with the 21 year warranty and am very happy with the purchase thus far. The sales team are also great to deal with an are in no way pushy, which I appreciated.

Purchased in November 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your kind words Tiffany - we love hearing these stories from our customers.

Converted to natural latex mattresses!

I have been sleeping on our new king latex mattress from Latex Mattress Australia for about 2 months and have found it extremely comfortable and supportive. It maintains its shape at all times, unlike our last pocket spring mattress, and moulds to the body, whatever the sleeping position. I have slept better and no longer wake up with a strained neck. It is also far easier to tuck sheets under the mattress when making the bed compared to my last mattress. I would thoroughly recommend this product.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Jacinta for taking the time to give Latex Mattress Australia a 5 star review. It's great to hear you have converted to natural latex.

Doris
DorisSydney, NSW

Best Mattress I have ever owned

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. It has good support without being too firm & hard. I also purchased the low profile latex pillows as I had muscle pain in my neck & shoulders. I no longer wake up in pain or toss & turn for hours trying to get comfortable. The mattress is very durable, Ive owned mine for five & a half years now & it's retained its shape, no sagging. There is also very minimal partner disturbance as there are no springs. The only downside is I don't want to get out of bed in the morning.

Purchased in February 2014 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $4,120.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Wonderful company ... 5 STARS PLUS!

Purchased in June 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Dear Cara, thank you very much for your kind review. We are so glad you are sleeping comfortably and will pass on your amazing feedback to Colleen and Adam.
Kind regards,
The Team at Latex Mattress Australia

Cara
Cara

Thank you Jessica. I appreciate your response.

Geoffrey SBW
Geoffrey SBWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Confidence

Purchased in July 2019.

Happy
HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Best sleep in years!

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia.

Sleeping PositionFront