Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium (page 3 of 8)

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (42) · No (18)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (57)
  • Heat Retention Yes (5) · No (49)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (54)
  • Perceived Firmness

JLee
JLeeSydney, NSW

Best rest in a long time

Very comfortable - good support of back. Both wife and I are working long days and the mattress has proven worth the investment. Great deep sleep. Feels like recent 5 star hotel bed! Quite breathable as well.

" Bad Back Much Improved"

I'm so happy with my Pure Comfort natural latex mattress, great quality and great service from the LMA Co. I have problems with lower back and hips pain for a long time, after 2 mths used I feel my lower back and hips pain decreasing. I love my Pure Comfort Latex Mattress so much, its feel so soft and comfort like sleeping on the cloud. Wonderful.
Tran - QLD

tahn13
tahn13North Queensland, QLD

Sleeping soundly

After much research we decided on a pure latex mattress. I was a little worried to buy without trying since we werent near a showroom but after reading so many great reviews we went ahead and I'm so happy we did. Prior to buying this mattress I was waking around 5 times a night and could not lie in on the weekends as my shoulders ached. I now sleep right through, no aches. My husband and I even lay in bed with a coffee and the paper in the weekend! He and I agree it's getting more and more comfortable every night. Also being from north qld I worried about it being hot as that is what the traditional bed suppliers tried to tell us, it's not hot. Money well spent.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium compares to other Mattresses

Nola
NolaSydney, NSW

Excellent mattress

I am really enjoying the comfort and support this mattress provides.
I’ve noticed less stiffness in my lower back when getting up in the mornings.
I have purchased latex mattresses before for my children. Whilst they are very good, this product is superior in comfort, finish and quality.
The sales staff at the Mosman store were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Great experience.

Julie Hollindale
Julie HollindaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy!

I am so happy with this mattress, it is everything I was told and thought it would be. I researched for two years and decided Latex Mattress Australia was far superior in so many ways to others and with the help of Jessica I purchased a mattress. Jessica at the Springwood store went above and beyond to help me achieve this purchase and I was never pushed whatsoever. I love how comfortable I am on this mattress and I certainly get a much better sleep. I now want my children to have a mattress from Latex Mattress Australia as the product is superior and I love that it is a natural product.

Lorna
LornaCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect choice

We made a very wise decision in purchasing a Pure Comfort Mattress from Latex Mattress Australia.
It is extremely comfortable. No more tossing and turning. Very satisfied customers.
Many thanks to Jessica and Tania for their expert advice.

Shaz
ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEAUTIFUL MATTRESS

Jody
JodySydney, NSW

Good customer service

We bought a Pure Comfort latex mattress from the Mosman store of Latex Australia. Colleen and Fiona were very helpful when we were trying to decide which model of mattress would suit us best. Our initial choice was too firm for us and the issue was happily resolved by steering us to the right choice for us. Very happy with the customer service.

Store Experience

Chang L.
Chang L.South East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable, just like its name

Just got it last month, it is the second one our family got. Good quality mattress and good service offered, just wait to find out how good is this mattress in the long run, should be as good as our first.

Extremely comfortable

We had our previous latex mattress for over 10 years and it was time for replacement (it had started to sag). It was classified as firm and prior to that we had had futons over a long period. So we wanted a firm mattress. Following advice from Latex Matress Australia we choose the medium density. I admit I was a little dubious but their advice was spot on. The matress is everything that they said it would be and is firm and supportive where you want it to be. Overall, a fabulous matress.

Floating on a cloud

The mattress is the most comfortable I have ever slept on. It is very relaxing and supportive.
It eases neck pain and relieves tension.
I have noticed a remarkable improvement in sleep as I am not waking up with any pain issues.
The mattress is really durable and firm with no sagging.
This mattress is perfect for my needs.

Soo
SooSydney, NSW

Best investment ever

After much research, I decided to purchase the Pure Comfort from Latex Mattress Australia in the hope of improving the quality of my sleep. I’ve had such a relaxed and comfortable sleep ever since I started sleeping on this mattress. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night with lower back pain or wake up with a stiff and sore back in the morning. I had not expected such good results as I have mild scoliosis! As well excellent service from the Mosman branch.

Steve B
Steve BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Love It !!

My wife & I purchased our Pure Comfort Soft/Medium/Soft King mattress 8 weeks ago, and its the best thing we have done for our sleep comfort. We both have different back pain issues and this mattress has offered us the best support, comfort and a better quality sleep than we have ever had. We have previously purchased the top of the range innerspring mattresses form leading bed makers over the past 10 years and none have given us such a relaxing and more comfortable sleep than this mattress. Just love it !!

very good

very comfortable and relaxing
good back support
better quality of sleep
i think its very durable matress
less dust mites
easy to wash cover
kid friendly
no sagging till now
good neck and back support
allergic symptoms are better afetr using this

Merv Moore
Merv MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luxurious comfort by Merv Moore 25 March 2019

Since the arrival of the Latex Mattress we have enjoyed nothing but a great nights sleep. The aching backs and shoulder pains are all a thing of the past. Thanks to the great advice from Tanya at the New Farm display shop regarding our specific needs, our nights sleep has come to a superb level of comfort.
Thankyou Latex Australia

PPGARC
PPGARC

NECESSARY COMFORT

Fo Augur
Fo AugurSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's more than a good night's sleep

Joel Porter
Joel PorterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress ever

Defiantly the best mattress we have ever had. We thought we had a good mattress before with Tempurpedic, but this is another level. Great service too and customer support to add to great nights sleep.

Exactly what we needed

After much research and countless visits to retailers we settled on the Pure Comfort, quilted bamboo (medium) Latex mattress. This Latex Australia mattress is the perfect balance of support and comfort. My partner had concerns about overheating on latex but this has not been the case. Previously I was experiencing aches & pains most mornings, having to slowly & carefully peel myself out of bed. I am thrilled that this doesn't happen any more since we've been sleeping on this mattress. I also find I don't wake as easily and hardly feel my partner moving about. Overall we are extremely happy with this purchase as it has greatly improved our quality of sleep and overall wellbeing.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mich L
Mich LEast Brisbane

Best Night's sleep I've had in years

Pure Comfort Latex Mattress is so, so comfortable! I haven't slept this well since I can't remember when. Loving the latex pillow also. The mattress has no indentations where I sleep at all - unlike my last mattress. I had heard that latex may be hot to sleep on so had some concerns but that's not the case at all. I have recommended this mattress to others. I got the medium, soft, medium King size mattress. Happy to buy from a place that is Australian owned an manufactured.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Comfortable and well designed mattress

We have purchased several times from Latex Mattresses Australia and are never disappointed by the quality of their products and their customer service. They are highly recommended and have improved our quality of sleep.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
S Stewart
S StewartBrisbane

Never slept better

Due to circumstances this is the third latex mattress we have bought. We could not go elsewhere after purchasing our first mattress and getting the most restful sleep. We also feel that it has helped with back pain.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

High Quality Standard

First of all, I read lots of reviews before purchasing and I had a good idea what I was getting into. I had tried out a few similar mattresses before ordering.
My husband has neck and back injuries from work and sport and he told me this is the best he has ever slept. I’m glad that we bought a Latex Mattress and the best part is that it ticks all boxes. Have been using it for over two months and I’m completely satisfied.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Pip
Pip

Perfect nights of sleep

Mattress is so comfortable the body aches disappear overnight. I've had my best nights sleep on this.
Easy to transport. Getting the latex pillows are a must for maximum benefits.

Date PurchasedJan 2018