Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

Worst mattress I've ever had, serious back pain

From the first night I slept on the bed I have experienced severe back pain and was diagnosed with chronic pain eventually.

I had to stop sleeping on the mattress and spend a lot of money on physio to get rid of the pain. Now I'm on a spring mattress and I'm fine again.

A $5,500 lesson, just when I had a new baby and could not afford to make such a mistake.

My advice is shop in a store where you can exchange for a non latex mattress if latex doesn't suit you. The exchange only works for other latex mattresses.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort reviews

michael S
    michael Sasked
    Pure Comfort Medium Queen

which brand is made from 100% natural rubber? What is the price range?

Latex Mattress Australia
    Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Michael, All of our mattresses contain 100% pure and natural latex rubber. We don't use any foams, fillers or synthetics. Could you please contact us on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your requirements. We have five mattresses in the range, and they all come in different densities. Our suggestion would depend on a number of personal factors. Kind regards, Jessica

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort questions