Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness
Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Great quality mattress

I wanted to get a solid latex mattress for health purposes. I was told they are hot so was a bit tentative. It is not hot at all. It is well made and I can tell it will last for years to come. Very comfortable. My husband would give it 5/5. For me I would choose the same mattress but in a firmer finish. In saying that it is still super supportive. I just like the feel of a firmer mattress. We got the soft/firm/soft. If you are thinking of a latex mattress you won’t be disappointed.

Purchased in March 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jamie.

High quality mattress, but didn't fix sleep issues

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Other Mattresses

very good

very comfortable and relaxing
good back support
better quality of sleep
i think its very durable matress
less dust mites
easy to wash cover
kid friendly
no sagging till now
good neck and back support
allergic symptoms are better afetr using this

Purchased in April 2019.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium compares to other Mattresses

Natural Support

The quality of our sleep and lack of neck pain is notable since purchasing our new latex mattress. Support of our body alignment is evident. We spend half of our lives in a bed so to me purchasing this quality product is an investment for our entire wellbeing.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

helps reduce pain of chronic muscle pain

the mattress provides support where needed while the base provides good message.
Its firm enough to give adequate support and does not sag under weight.
It has certainly made a difference in how I wake up fresh after a full night sleep

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

A good choice

Date PurchasedDec 2017

improved my sleeping

The new bed has certainly improved my sleeping. Feeling more comfortable and rested in the morning. not feeling any aches in my back I am not tossing and turning as much

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Melbourne_3000
Melbourne_3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pure comfort indeed

2 year update: The mattress is very hot to sleep on in summer, alleviated if sleeping with air conditioning.

Like most items I purchase I will research online and in person to avoid costly mistakes.
So when it came time to purchase a new mattress I knew I wanted a natural latex mattress that was soft yet supportive with a quality covering that could be laundered.
Months of scouring websites and visiting showrooms finally led us to Latex Mattress Australia, we made a point of calling into the Mosman store whilst on a brief visit to Sydney to try the Pure Comfort model as we were fairly sure this would be the most ideal for us and it was.
The Tencel cover on our mattress is amazing, the photos on the website do not do the products justice.

Purchased in October 2017.

Other Mattresses

Good night sleep

We are happy with the purchase of our new Latex mattress. Main reason for purchase is hoping to get extended lifespan over a typical inner spring mattress. Wife says no more lower back pain in the morning on the new mattress, contours to shape of body while still offering great support. Nice and soft. Need to go 100% pure and natural Latex to get the benefits.

Mattresses

A Very Comfortable Bed

The Pure Comfort has been very comfortable & luxurious. It took several weeks to get used to it but now we are very happy with it. It is very supportive & we love sleeping on it. A great choice. Highly recommended it. Thank you Latex Australia.

Sharon
SharonSydney

No more aches and pain!

We have been sleeping on our new mattress for a month and what a difference it has made to my stiff neck and shoulders. I do not wake up in pain anymore and we have tried many different mattresses before this. It will be pure latex mattresses for us from now on!

Perthsie2020Perth, WA

No more waking up feeling like you've been run over by a truck!

Expensive but worth it. The only problem i had was their delivering contractor. Latex mattress,ensure you have good and reliable contractors. Your business is determined by their efficiency. I highly recommend them.

Perthsie2020

3 years later, my mattress is still the best thing I ever invested in.

Glad we made the investment.

We were in desperate need of a new mattress and I'd heard about the benefits of latex for hip and shoulder pain, but with the cost and having a husband who is a hot sleeper, I decided that maybe I should stick with an innerspring. However, after more research that kept pointing me back to latex, my husband and I decided that it was probably a sound investment and made our purchase. We've had ours a couple of months and neither of us regret our purchase. It is surprisingly soft, but provides excellent comfort and support and my hip and shoulder pain has been significantly reduced and I no longer dread getting into bed. Oh and I still have a hot husband, but I'm ok with that.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort reviews