Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (41) · No (16)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (54)
  • Heat Retention Yes (3) · No (48)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (51)
  • Perceived Firmness

So far so good!!

I would say I have done a lot of researches before I bought this latex mattress. As many would do, I was initially attracted by those ads in facebook and instragram about memoryform mattresses. However the more I look up and read the reviews, not only that it's bad for your body by releasing chemicals but also it can get really hot by retaining heat!! I was already experiencing this heat issue with the memory form topper I was using (i thought it was the summer temperature but was still hot in early winter too). So I decided to go with latex mattress and I'm into 2 months of my purchase and I say so far so good. No problems of any discomfort or getting hot during the sleep( but have to be fair, I'll see how it will be during summer)

Purchased in May 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

gratefull
gratefullSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceeded our expectations - very very happy with our latex mattress

We are very pleased with our purchase of our latex mattress. We find it a delight to sleep on and certainly have the very best nights sleep. We purchased a pure comfort natural latex. From the moment we entered the store at Springwood to the delivery we had the very best of service. We would highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia to all who value the very best sleep.

Purchased in June 2021.

Mandau
MandauSydney, NSW

Great product and service. Highly recommended.

We chose the latex mattress as it is natural and my wife is allergic to dust. After testing and reviewing many products, our decided to purchase Latex Australia's Pure Support as we have a rather high bed frame.
Very happy with the product as it's very comfortable and support the back well. No discomfort since the first night sleeping on it.
The sales guy, Patrick at Latex Mattress Australia Mosman was very professional and friendly.
Looking forward to use it for another 21 years.

Purchased in June 2021 for $3,597.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mandau, we're so happy to know you're finding your new Pure Support mattress very comfortable and supportive! We'll pass on your kind words to Patrick. Thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback!

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium compares to other Mattresses

Lynelle K.
Lynelle K.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievably comfortable

Latex mattress Australia have what I believe to be one of the best products available on the market. My husband and I were in the market for a better quality mattress that offered comfort, support, better sleep, relief from back pain. Latex mattress Australia have ticked all the boxes, 5-6 weeks post delivery we are still more than happy with our purchase.

Purchased in May 2021 for $5,600.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

HI Lynelle, thank you so much for your kind words. It's great to hear you're so happy with your latex mattress and are enjoying your sleep! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Quality, support and comfort

We love this mattress!

* It is supportive but still feels like you are sleeping on a cloud.
* It is Australian made so we are comfortable that the latex is genuine and healthy for sleeping.
* It has a 21 year guarantee so we are confident that it will keep its shape.
* The sales experience was nice - no hard sells and we were given the information we needed to make our decision.

I have neck issues and I feel like this mattress/glide mattress base have been helping to reduce my headaches/neckpain.

Purchased in April 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Julie, we're so happy to hear your headaches and neck pain have reduced after sleeping on our latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for leaving us a review!

CAROL
CAROLSydney, NSW

Fabulous Pure Comfort Mattress and Glide Adjustable Base - Very Happy

Purchased in May 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

mel
mel

Should have got it sooner!

What a restful sleep we both had. We have been sleeping on it for a month now and love it. We purchased the comfort medium with a soft topper so we had the option to place the topper on the top or bottom as we needed the height. The topper is great, very cloud like feel, comfortable to sleep on but when we sat on the bed it sunk in alot on the edges so we put it on the bottom. The mattress still sinks on the edges when you sit but we are enjoying being able to sleep on our back more comfortably and don't toss and turn any more. Definitely good for back pain as I don't wake up stiff any more.

Purchased in January 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Mel - it's great to hear you're sleeping more comfortably.

First new bed.
First new bed. Murray Region, NSW

Very comfortable

I bought a medium soft queen size mattress and pillow top, it is very comfortable, best sleep that I have had for a while.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good night sleep.

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,499.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation. It's great to hear you're having a great night sleep.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

New to latex mattress

Have found the change to Latex mattress to be a very positive one. This has improve our sleep pattern. I would recommend you try one when you are looking to purchase a new bed.

Purchased in January 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation James.

Best Sleep in Years

Mattress give support and comfort to neck,shoulders, back and hips. A peaceful and restful sleep. Owned a latex mattress fifty years ago and have finally found it’s perfect match.
I would and have highly recommended this mattress to family and friends.

Purchased in November 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Loekie for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear you're now enjoying a restful night's sleep.

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Latex Mattress.

It is supportive but not hard. We bought another one ten years ago and love it still too; it has maintained its shape and support and has not sagged. I understand why they give a 20 year warranty.

Purchased in December 2020 for $3,866.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review of your Pure Comfort mattress Janet. We love to hear about our long-term customers experiences and that you've purchased again from us. We appreciate your business.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last ... I love my bed

The Latex mattress has lived up to expectations. Previous mattresses have been a disappointment, my last one bordering on a means of torture (only three years old and more expensive). All my family members have the Latex Australia mattress, happily I took their advice to buy the Pure Comfort mattress and I now find I have a much more comfortable and restful sleep. The change over has been worth every dollar. Maxine at sale was a pleasure to deal with, showing a courteous patient approach to my questions. This is a professional company that inspires faith in their integrity and long term assistance. Yes, I am very happy to recommend this mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Sue for writing a recommendation for our Pure Comfort Mattress. We are so pleased to hear you're sleeping more comfortably and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Maxine.

Robin
Robin South East Queensland, QLD

Love the new Latex mattress- sleep definitely improved.

I have tried Koala and Sleeping Duck mattresses but after many years, I have come back to a Latex mattress. This one is very comfortable, and I feel that my sleep has improved. I do have some minor back and neck issues- usual middle age stuff- but this mattress is comfortable yet supportive in the right places. It feels as though my shoulders and hips can sink in, but it is still firm beneath the softer top layer. I have only had it for 6 weeks so it as good as new, but I know that this is a high quality Latex mattress so I hope it lasts a long time. They are expensive but I feel that for me it was worth it.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us Robin - we are so pleased to hear your mattress is comfortable yet supportive in all the right placed.

Guy
GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality comfort

We just love the gentle but firm support provided by genuine latex, and the Pure Comfort provides. We had a very positive purchase experience, with knowledgeable service provided by Melissa, in a nicely set up showroom.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,674.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Guy - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Mel.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st Latex mattress and very happy

We chose the "soft firm soft" combination and are very pleased about the the restful sleep we get. My wife has obstructive sleep aponea and is now able to get a more continuous nights sleep with the option of raising the head of the bed. I usually sleep with an Electric blanket on each night, but with this new mattress/bed I am warm enough without it - saving money.

Purchased in November 2019 for $12,000.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes