Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Best decision we made. Very comfortable.

The mattress has a positive effect on our bodies. We wake up with out any aches or pains. Although we have had this mattress for a short time we are glad we chose a latex. It is also much lighter than others which makes it easier to make.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Ad
    Meg

MegBrisbane

Worth every penny

Desperately needing a new mattress my sister persuaded me to visit Latex Mattress Australia as they had recently purchased a mattress from them and were extremely happy. She was right. Thanks to the assistance of staff at the Underwood store, I purchased my first latex mattress. Since purchasing it, the hip pain I had been enduring for over 18 months disappeared in a couple of weeks. Yes, they are more expensive and take a little getting used to, but worth every penny for the excellent support and good night sleep they provide. Definitely a good investment.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    Paul

Paul

A great decision as its a great mattress.

Great mattress, no more sore necks or sore backs. The service was great. Delivery quick and efficient. This is the second latex mattress we have from Latex Matress. We won't be going anywhere else now.

Paul M.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Premium Medium Double compares to other Mattresses

So happy with my mattress

Sleeping on my new mattress has been bliss feeling rested and a reduction in pain and stiffness when I wake in the morning.
    Deb was great in assisting us to choose a mattress that would suit my husband and I. Latex Australia have paid attention to detail with the mattress design and materials used. Deb said that we would love it and we do.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great investment for your health.

As i live a physical lifestyle, it is important to have comfort and support in a mattress to have a good night's sleep, buying a latex mattress has given me what i asked for.

Since i bought my latex mattress, my quality of sleep has improved, therefore i feel more refreshed in the mornings.

my back and shoulders discomfort that ive experienced over the years has improved out of sight.

For me, this has been a great investment for my health.

If you want quality, comfort and support in a mattress. Look no further than Latex Mattress Australia. You will not be disappointed.

Date PurchasedAug 2016