Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Firm

Queen, King, King Single, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

4.9

Latex is amazing to sleep on . nothing better

My parents slept on same Latex mattress for 30 years and just got them a new one. 2022 . With all their health issues and aches & pains in their 80s Latex still supports their bodies amazing. I LOVE my Latex Pillow as well and I could not sleep without it. easy to pack and take with you . I use a Latex topper and would never sleep without it.

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,500.

Hi Qld Latex Believer,

Thank you for leaving a review. We have sent you a direct private message could you please respond?

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great night sleep!

We have found this mattress to provide excellent support. Far better than our prior inner spring mattress. Seems like it will stand the test of time and is backed by a long warranty which is reassuring.

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,248.

Dillon
DillonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Mattress

The Pure Support Latex Mattress is excellent in every way, supportive for all sleep positions yet soft enough to feel really comfortable. No heat build up through the night and no depressions when changing positions. Hip and shoulder pain has completely disappeared. After trying many mattresses and this being our first latex mattress, happy to say its the best mattress we have had by a mile.
Thanks Latex Mattress Australia!

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

King sized mattress

It’s a great mattress that perfectly suits mine and my partners troubled backs, only trouble we had was with the delivery man as I was by myself and he didn’t want to help move the huge mattress from the front door

Sleeping PositionSide

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Firm compares to other Mattresses

Ange
AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why did I wait so long?

It was a big decision to spend so much money on a new bed and mattress, but it was so worth it. I struggled with lower back pain for months if not years, could barely walk every morning and was putting it down to just getting older and insufficient exercise. How wrong I was! After spending hours in the shop, testing every mattress option and getting great advice from the sales person, I purchased the adjustable base with a firm mattress and medium topper. I noted the difference right after the first night and I haven't looked back since. No more back pain, restful sleep and fantastic relaxation in the Zero Gravity position with massage. Service and support from the company have been excellent. Can highly recommend it!

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $3.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Jane G.Latex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

John J.
John J.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the product and service.

We have recently downsized to a smaller home so we downsized the bed from a king to a queen. This is the third mattress we have bought from Latex Mattress Australia. The fact that we had no hesitation in buying again confirms that we are happy with the previous mattresses. I have a bad back and have found that the firm mattress has helped with reducing the pain. The follow up we received, from the company, checking that we were happy with the mattress was a pleasant surprise.

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Store.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has fulfilled my expectations.

I had a back injury which resulted in 2 surgeries. As such I gained a lot of weight. I was looking for a mattress that would give me support and not sag in the middle after a short time. This mattress after 1 year shows no sign of sagging. The adjustable frame makes painful repositioning far more tolerable. Staff were very accommodating to my questions and requirements.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.

Terrible compared to previous latex mattresses

Purchased in for $5,400.

Kelvin
KelvinDarling Downs, QLD

BLISS

Where do I start?
We were served by Carly & Maxine during our visits to the Brisbane showrooms and could not recommend them highly enough, before & after service was excellent!
We bought the Pure Support (Queen) mattress and added a medium density topper. We chose to sleep on the mattress without the topper for the first week and absolutely loved it, after that first week we put the topper on and that was the true WOW moment..... Just BLISS!!
Zero disturbance.... not like the noisy innerspring we just got rid of.

We always baulked at buying due to the cost but now wish we bought this mattress years ago.
If your looking for a new mattress.... just do it!

Purchased in for $4,000.

Stucci
StucciSydney, NSW

Perfect balance of comfort and support from a Latex Mattress Australia

Excellent and informative service by Sam at the Mosman Show room.
I am physically challenged by back and knee issues, Sam was encouraging and patient while I tried each mattress to find the one that suited me. In addition I was able to take advantage from a promotional sale giving me a luxury item at a good price. The delivery service was hassle free. Since my purchase I have woken each day refreshed and relaxed after a good nights sleep from the support and comfort of the latex mattress that exceeded the recommendation! Thank you.

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,193.

Sleeping PositionSide

Great investment

It seems like quite a lot for a bit of foam, but I consider this as one of my best investments. Falling and staying asleep has never been easier, and it now feels great waking up.

The firm Pure Support with a soft topper was the perfect combination for both my wife (65 kg) and I (110 kg). I’m glad we got two long singles (combining to make a king) as latex is surprisingly heavy. This makes flipping / moving a lot easier whilst the topper ensures no ‘join’ can be felt.

Materials and stitching are high end, it seems there won’t be any issues lasting the 21-year warranty and beyond.

Save up a little more if this is out of your budget, it’s worth it.

great support zero disturbence

This is the second mattress! we have bought from Latex Mattress Australia in the last 3 years. Both are exceptional would never go back to a foam/spring bed. We live in a warm location mid coast N.S.W and have no complaints regarding latex being somehow hotter to sleep on is untrue ...........

Mattresses

I really like latex mattress. It is good quality. It change my sleep ing quality. I strongly recommend to buy it.Staff in mosman provide very good service and help me to buy it. it was fast delivery.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Great mattress and superb service

We have purchased our second mattress with Latex Australia and we love it. Great quality, service and product really lasts and keeps its shape/firmness for years. Service was quick, delivered promptly and just great to deal with. Very happy!

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Dear Tatyana, we're so pleased to hear you love your new mattress. Thank you for purchasing a second mattress from us and for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.

Sumanth
Sumanth

Had back pain my whole life until I got this bed. So happy now, made my life so easy.

My chiropractor suggested me to visit this store. Maxi helped me find perfect mattress for me and looking forward to buy the adjustable base too. Will recommend this mattress to whoever is suffering with back pain.

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $6,751.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews