Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Firm

Queen, King, King Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Our First Latex Mattress

A bed with a latex mattress was recommended to us by family members. We did some research and visited the New Farm outlet for Latex Mattress Australia. As we were driving from a country area, Catherine arranged for us to be able to park at the rear of their premises. Store service through to delivery and installation of the bed was of a high standard. Whilst we have only had the bed for a short time, the mattress has been very comfortable and is meeting our expectations. One of us has back problems and this (firm) mattress provides the body with good all-round support.

G & C

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Gary, we're glad to hear the New Farm store took such great care of you and you're enjoying your new latex mattress. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

service & product satisfaction

Patrick sold us the king pure support latex mattress & automated base from the mosman store, He was a gentleman & knows the product & range very well. He was not pushy & very patient in explaining the product in great detail.

My wife would toss & turn constantly, after a few weeks we both are finding a deeper peaceful sleep without the tossing & turning. Very happy we found them & made the trek to see them & also support Australian made.

Purchased in May 2021.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Great mattress!!

Brilliant mix of softness and support; getting a great night's sleep as it is such a comfortable mattress! Plus Patrick & Sam in the Mosman store are just wonderful, customer service par excellence. Highly recommended!

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Firm compares to other Mattresses

F Setyabudi

F SetyabudiSydney, NSW

Very Comfortable Mattress

Purchased in May 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi there! We loved hearing that you've experienced a significant improvement with your back pain after sleeping on our latex mattress! Thank you for your lovely words and for supporting our family-owned Australian business.

Great service!

Melissa from the new farm store was very knowledgeable, and helped us select the product that was most suitable for us. We ended up getting a firm Pure Support with an adjustable base given our preference for firmer mattresses.

The delivery was prompt and professional. When we found an issue with one of the adjustable bases, the after sales service was also very good, with a replacement being provided after it was confirmed that there was a fault (noise) in the product.

Overall, great service!

Purchased in March 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Law, we're delighted to hear Melissa took great care of you and you are happy with your Pure Support latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for your lovely review!

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

The staff were very helpful in helping us select a mattress. They delivered exactly what they promised and on time. We chose a Pure Support King Firm mattress which is still soft enough to keep me comfortable too.
For extra comfort I also use a topper on my side and it's wonderful.

Purchased in February 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Elise for your review.

Nan

NanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lattex mattress Australia pure

Since having my lattex mattress,I don't feel as sore when I get up in the morning which has been a blessing.I suffer with pain all over my body,now its great to not having to struggle getting out of bed.Thankyou lattex aust for being able to start the day lot easier.

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,700.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Nan for taking the time to write us a review.

Ivonne

IvonneSydney, NSW

Best We’ve had !

We couldn’t be happier with our king size pure support latex mattress. It is very supportive and comfortable which ensures a good night sleep. It is the best mattress that we have ever tried and we will definitely recommend it to our friends and relatives. Also, thank you very much to Sam Wilson whose professionalism has made our mattress purchase journey very pleasant.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Ivonne, we will pass your feedback onto Sam.

Robert  Blunden

Robert BlundenSydney, NSW

very comfortable

Latex Mattress Mosman, Patrick was very helpful and pleasant. Mattress is extremely comfortable. Very happy to recommend this mattress. Pleasant and good service, nice showroom to try out different mattresses.

Purchased in October 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Robert and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Patrick and the Mosman team

Re T.

Re T.

At last

The mattress is absolutely great, supports every part of my body really well keeps my back and hips in alignment, we also purchased the mattress topper as well for that touch of softness. all the above has created better sleep. So far the mattress has kept its shape and with the great warranty, I would expect it to. I ordered this online with great help from the team at LMA and phone calls from Jessie in Qld to make sure I was buying the right mattress for me .

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,482.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review and will pass your feedback onto Jessie.

Lea Yates

Lea YatesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned. I have been sleeping on it for almost a year now and it still feels as good as new. Not only is the product amazing, but the service has been incredible. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,711.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lea - that is wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Very satisfied customer

After listening to my sister swear by her 15 year old Latex Mattress Australia purchase, I finally bought one for myself.
I love it! It’s true to its support. It’s true to its comfort and its true to its quality.
My sleep has really improved and I now understand why people who have these mattresses swear by them. I get it :-)!

Purchased in July 2020 for $3,700.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Erin - wonderful to hear.

Rita

RitaQueensland

I have never slept better

I have never slept better, no more Acid reflux, the support is great, I can not feel my partner get up during the night , , really good bed I love it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $7,700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear your sleep has improved.

RobynS

RobynSSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress perfect customer service

I havent slept this well in 20 years and I dont wake up with a sore back and shoulders. From the start of my research into a new mattress the people at Latex Mattress Australia were brilliant and supportive. Unlike other providers they gave me the information I was looking for without a hard sell...Even the delivery young men were very pleasant and helpful. Cant recommend highly enough...I saved for this mattress for a number of years and am glad I did.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,400.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear you are sleeping well Robyn.

super comfortable

super comfortable, perfect for electric bed, natural non smelling got delivered promptly. It has stayed firm after 2 months of using it, I expect it to stay like this. It also got delivered in a professional manner

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,500.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Daniela for taking the time to write us a review.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews