Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (6) · No (4)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (10)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (10)
  • Perceived Firmness
Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Our First Latex Mattress

A bed with a latex mattress was recommended to us by family members. We did some research and visited the New Farm outlet for Latex Mattress Australia. As we were driving from a country area, Catherine arranged for us to be able to park at the rear of their premises. Store service through to delivery and installation of the bed was of a high standard. Whilst we have only had the bed for a short time, the mattress has been very comfortable and is meeting our expectations. One of us has back problems and this (firm) mattress provides the body with good all-round support.

G & C

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Gary, we're glad to hear the New Farm store took such great care of you and you're enjoying your new latex mattress. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

service & product satisfaction

Patrick sold us the king pure support latex mattress & automated base from the mosman store, He was a gentleman & knows the product & range very well. He was not pushy & very patient in explaining the product in great detail.

My wife would toss & turn constantly, after a few weeks we both are finding a deeper peaceful sleep without the tossing & turning. Very happy we found them & made the trek to see them & also support Australian made.

Purchased in May 2021.

F Setyabudi

F SetyabudiSydney, NSW

Very Comfortable Mattress

Purchased in May 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi there! We loved hearing that you've experienced a significant improvement with your back pain after sleeping on our latex mattress! Thank you for your lovely words and for supporting our family-owned Australian business.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Firm King compares to other Mattresses

Great service!

Melissa from the new farm store was very knowledgeable, and helped us select the product that was most suitable for us. We ended up getting a firm Pure Support with an adjustable base given our preference for firmer mattresses.

The delivery was prompt and professional. When we found an issue with one of the adjustable bases, the after sales service was also very good, with a replacement being provided after it was confirmed that there was a fault (noise) in the product.

Overall, great service!

Purchased in March 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Law, we're delighted to hear Melissa took great care of you and you are happy with your Pure Support latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for your lovely review!

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

The staff were very helpful in helping us select a mattress. They delivered exactly what they promised and on time. We chose a Pure Support King Firm mattress which is still soft enough to keep me comfortable too.
For extra comfort I also use a topper on my side and it's wonderful.

Purchased in February 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Elise for your review.

Ivonne

IvonneSydney, NSW

Best We’ve had !

We couldn’t be happier with our king size pure support latex mattress. It is very supportive and comfortable which ensures a good night sleep. It is the best mattress that we have ever tried and we will definitely recommend it to our friends and relatives. Also, thank you very much to Sam Wilson whose professionalism has made our mattress purchase journey very pleasant.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Ivonne, we will pass your feedback onto Sam.

Patrick Ella

Patrick EllaSydney, NSW

Thanks for the REFERRAL...

My wife and I were told by close friends that they purchased their second mattress from Latex Mosman and are very happy again with the purchase, when we arrived at the store I looked at the price and wanted to leave but once my wife and I lied on the mattress we were SOLD we didn't want to get off we also bought Two pillows, now delivered we are even more happy.
I am another happy customer with 100% satisfaction of our choice of these premium quality products.
Looking forward to many good night sleeps without interruption.
I am also happy with the customer service Mosman store who supported me right from the beginning. 10/10.
Patrick & Ella

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Patrick and Ella for your review - the pure support is a great mattress and we love to hear you love your new mattress.

Andrew Gorman

Andrew GormanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

My wife and I are very happy with our new mattress. We bought a king size pure support quilted firm mattress with the electric base. Lots of support and we don’t disturb each other at night when sleeping. The electric base also has a massage function which is good. Being able to raise up the bed so you can read more comfortably is the best feature though.

Purchased in May 2020 for $9,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you're enjoying your adjustable base with your pure support mattress.

Naomi

NaomiSydney, NSW

Fabulous

So happy with my new king pure support latex mattress. Service was fabulous. Colleen in the Mosman store was incredibly helpful in choosing the correct mattress. Excellent quality. Like sleeping on a cloud but at the same time supportive. Naomi

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for the review Naomi and enjoy sleeping on your supportive cloud pure latex mattress.

Mattresses

Healthy Option and it is far from Bland!

Being a cancer survivor I am conscious of only buying products that are healthy and won't compromise my immunity. This latex ticks all the boxes. There are no chemicals, everything is natural, and the mattress breathes sitting on top of my previous slated base. I chose healthy, but also got Comfort and a great looking product. Colleen in the Mosman shop was honest and knowledgable, and guided me to the perfect option for me .

Purchased in November 2019.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Michalle, thank you for your review about the benefits of Latex Mattress Australia 100% natural latex mattresses. We will also pass your feedback to our Mosman team.

Excellent mattress with split king base

We are really impressed with our new mattress. If you are after a firm excellent quality mattress this is the one for you. On Colleen's advise at the Mosman store I chose the natural cover for the base and it looks excellent on the dark carpet. As we were moving to Queensland after the purchase she also arranged to have it delivered to our new home. Now my husband and I have supported uninterrupted sleep and are very happy with our purchase. The pillow and mattress protector are also excellent quality.

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $6,200.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks JEM for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto Colleen and the Mosman team.

Tania McCutcheon

Tania McCutcheonHunter Region, NSW

Sleeping like a baby!!

We cannot believe just how supportive and comfortable this mattress is all in one it has just been what we both needed. Someone that needs good support for a back and neck condition it is perfect . My husband and I are finally getting the much needed quality sleep we wanted. I was concerned ordering the firm that it would be too firm, but it’s not at all , it’s comfy and supportive.
No more waking several times to change position and I’m not feeling as hot as I was with other mattresses.
Best investment ever!

Purchased in January 2019.

Best Mattress I’ve ever purchased

As a 20+ year shift worker, sleep was difficult and a good mattress is critical. I’ve tried them all, fortunately my search had ended.
I’m 6’4” and 110kgs I can wriggle around and not disturb my partner, I sleep soundly for the first time in years.
Thanks for this great product

Purchased in January 2019 for $3,300.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Paul, for your king review. So glad to hear you are enjoying your new mattress!
The Team at Latex Mattress Australia

Game changer!!

Amazing mattress! Love it! We have not slept this well in years. Having very deep sleeps and waking up without sore backs and completely refreshed. Wish we had bought it sooner!!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

When we wake up in the morning the body isnt as sore and we feel we had a decent nights sleep

very comfortable and supportive, the aches and pains are not as noticeable one of the best purchases we have made the staff were very helpful and knowledgable
yes very durable best buy we have made

Date PurchasedApr 2018