Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness

super comfortable

super comfortable, perfect for electric bed, natural non smelling got delivered promptly. It has stayed firm after 2 months of using it, I expect it to stay like this. It also got delivered in a professional manner

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Latex Mattress Australia
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Daniela for taking the time to write us a review.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad

Comfortable, supportive bed. Happy purchase

Grandma needed a more supportive bed so I decided to research. She has arthritis.

Mattresses made by latex came up as a quality material and this Pure Support Mattress had decent reviews. We tried mattresses at LTA's Mosman shop and were happy to go ahead. The ladies there were friendly and helpful, as well as the headquarter staff in QLD (thanks guys!)

We're happy with our purchase of the mattress. Big upgrade from her old, sagging one. Comfortable, durable, quality.

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Latex Mattress Australia
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear that your grandmother is enjoying her new mattress.

Perfect mattress

We purchased two firm king singles and have found our sleep pattern has improved. I had serious spinal problems with operations and since using the latex mattress have had 100% improvement with my back. It does not matter which position I sleep in I have absolute comfort. A. Munro Caboolyure

Purchased in May 2019 for $14,000.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Firm King Single compares to other Mattresses

Haven't had a better sleep!

I've had my new latex mattress for 2 months now, and since the day I got it I've found it way more comfortable than my old spring mattress. When using my old spring mattress, I was often restless and would wake up with a sore back. I find it much easier to fall asleep now and my quality of sleep has much improved. It's also reassuring to know that there are no nasty chemicals. I highly recommend trying one of these latex mattresses.

Purchased in November 2018.

Very good mattress