Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Perceived Firmness
Edna

EdnaQueensland

Perfect mattress for osteoarthritis sufferers.

If you have osteoarthritis this is the mattress for you. I have had two hip replacements and a shoulder replacement and final that this mattress provides the softness and support necessary for comfort, no pressure on hips and shoulder that wakes me up as was the case with my previous mattress. l bought it without testing as I didn’t have the ability to go to Brisbane to try it. Many discussions with two lovely and knowledgeable sales ladies who provided invaluable assistance and information prior to purchase. Mattress is well made and in the time I’ve had it it still looks brand new. I highly recommend this mattress. I purchased a soft/medium/soft mattress.

Purchased in November 2020 for $4,437.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Edna - we appreciate the time you've taken to write us a review.

Leonie

LeonieSydney, NSW

Worth every cent!

We purchased our first one about 5 years ago and it is as good as the day it arrived.

We loved the first mattress so much we purchased another one for our daughter. These mattresses are worth every cent. They are comfortable in winter and summer, the best thing is they are durable and do not sag. I expect to keep it for another 20 years!

Purchased in January 2020 for $2,648.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Leonie - great to hear!

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Hi i got bed & mattress a week before christmas & it is getting every week the pillows are great & my bed sores have gone i recommend a latex mattress for anyone & my wee dog Narla likes it to

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $9,348.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear you and your wee dog Narla is happy with your Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Mattress.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Medium Double compares to other Mattresses

No Regrets

Purchased in March 2017 at Mosman.

Sleeping PositionSide

Restored Night's Sleep

How incredible a change to the quality of my sleep from having had a coil mattress all my life to now being the proud owner of a natural lattex mattress. It has only been 2 weeks but I already feel a difference in my lumbar spine region.
My sleep pattern is also much more sound, and the hotter nights have not affected me as much as previously. I don't wake up sweating.
Thank you Lattex Mattress Australia, I've already started to recommend it to family and friends.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
TPL

TPLAU

Finding this model too firm.

I purchased this a month ago and service was great with prompt delivery. I’ve had great experience with latex mattresses as I grew up with them and know how durable they are. The mattress delivered felt firmer than the display model but I had 2 weeks of good sleep. However I now feel that it is too firm and am experiencing shoulder and neck pain. Going to the shop this afternoon to see what they can recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Ray M

Ray MCurrumbin Valley

Exellent comfort and support

We have had the Support mattress for a number of weeks now and not disappointed by the decision. The latex is a bit different to the innerspring but in a nice way, and it seeming gives better support regardless of your position.
We ordered and paid for the Mattress and they manufactured it the same week! No old floor stock. With everything we ordered all packaged and ready to go when we arrived. Was surprised to find out I did not need a flat surface to transport it (so saved $150 freight to Gold Coast) as the mattress was rolled up and fitted just in the back seat of our Prado.
Also liked the mattress cover being able to zipp off and wash and replace if necessary. Yes no smells and out gassing right from new..

Date PurchasedSept 2017
MSP

MSPBrisbane

This is a Superb mattress

We are a slim couple in our forties, living in Brisbane. The medium density with bamboo has proven to be a good choice. It's like a fantastically comfortable slab. Every night we just slide into a coma, no problem. In the mornings we feel very rejuvenated: no back or pressure point issues at all. Our mattress is exceptionally well made, here in Australia, from natural materials, and I anticipate it having a greatly extended lifespan. This is a long-term investment in our mental and physical well-being. We love our big chunk of rubber and bamboo from Latex Mattress Australia we absolutely love it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
LauryKeet

LauryKeetManyana

Travellers comfort

It is extremely comfortable & supportive, just what we were looking for. It is very durable. This mattress is in our motorhome. My wife would wake up with a backache and headache from the original mattress -- after replacing it with the latex mattress, problem solved. We are very happy with its quality.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Sarah L

Sarah LSydney

We love our mattress!

We bought 3 mattress from Mosman store. Richard was very helpful and patient. My boys suffered from asthma and these mattress are just perfect for them! We are so happy with the purchase!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
loopy37

loopy37SYDNEY

Great mattress, perfect choice

I bought the Pure Support mattress for my daughter. I often end up sleeping in her bed and can really tell the difference between her latex and my inner spring mattress. Her mattress is so much more comfortable and supportive and I have a much better sleep. I researched latex mattresses extensively and was so glad I found Latex Mattress Australia, they were full for information and their customer service was excellent. I was a bit unsure at first as I wasn't able to get to a showroom and try the mattress prior to purchase however all my fear subsided once it arrived.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Good for back problems

I am very pleased with my mattress. I have a back problem and find the mattress gives me good support whilst at the same time moulding to my body contours. It is extremely comfortable and I wouldn't have anything else.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Customer Service matches quality product

Date PurchasedApr 2016

SkyeTinonee

Zzz Huh what? Sorry I was asleep...

The absolute best mattress this little black duck has ever slept on and for the price before I got it I was thinking "It had better be worth it." It is worth the dollars and then some.

My new mattress seems to be very durable but I have only had it a month but since it is rated for up to 21 years so I am looking forward to many years of restful beddy byes.

12/07/2016 - Update on this review -

OMG I love this mattress my whole body really loves it and I never want to get out of bed it's so comfy.

I will keep you updated as the seasons change.

Alathea

Alathea

perfect very easy to live with

The mattress is very good for me as I do a lot of exercise so I need good support and sleep.mattress very supportive no more back aches and pains.Good to wake up in the morning pain free. I am very pleased with everything about the mattress.

Jack

Jackparramatta

Wonderful, Comfortable and Practical!

Wonderful, comfortable and practical are a few of the words I would use to describe my new latex mattress. This mattress is truly an investment piece that has largely improved my health. Since purchasing this mattress I no longer experience back or neck pain, I now wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the day. Although expensive, I would highly recommend this mattress it is a wonderful investment in your health and well being. The company was also a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely be purchasing another latex mattress again.

ABC

ABCBrisbane

I want to live in my new bed

Since getting my new bed I have much deeper sleeps. I find after two months that I can fall asleep almost straight away because I can stretch out and really relax. It is totally supportive and so comfortable that I don't want to get out of it. I have no complaints. Thank you Latex Mattress Australia.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews