Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (9) · No (8)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (18)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (17)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (19)
  • Perceived Firmness

A super comfortable mattress

The staff helped me choose the right level of support and it's a great mattress. We were trading up from another latex mattress so we were used to the level of comfort this mattress provides. One suggestion is that the king size mattress is quite heavy and there are no handles on the side to move it. It's bendy so can be taken upstairs and around corners easily but there's no handles to make moving it just a bit easier. I'm very happy to have a natural product that is super comfortable and durable. The staff were very helpful too.

Purchased in April 2020 for $4,437.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It’s great to hear you’re happy with your natural latex mattress and are finding it super comfortable! We also love hearing that our staff were very helpful too! Enjoy your new mattress!

Samantha K.

Samantha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

We are very happy with our purchase. We had trouble in the store deciding between medium or firm. We chose medium and glad we did as it feels more firm than it was in the store. So far we’ve had improved sleep and back pain!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Samantha.

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love going to bed

I wanted to have a Latex mattress with a non-luxury price tag - as I wanted to have a chemical free and comfy mattress. We chose the Comfort with a soft extra layer of topping. It supports the back perfectly meanwhile it’s very comfortable sleeping on the side too. We had spring mattress before which was unpleasant on my hip when turning to the side. We use our new mattress for a month now and even just after one night my lower back pain was gone. I can hardly wait to go to sleep now. I would give this review without any reward too, as I am very satisfied with all features of this mattress (washable cover, 20yrs warranty). The Latex Australia staff was very helpful too, we were in the Brisbane Fortitude Valley shop.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Eva - it's wonderful to hear you're enjoying a comfortable night's sleep.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Medium King compares to other Mattresses

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress ever

We have had inner springs for many years and after an early failure on our last inner spring mattress we decided to give the latex a go. Best decision ever and well worth the money

Purchased in January 2021 for $3,697.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Mark for your review - it's great to hear that buying our Pure Support Mattress was the best decision ever.

Extremely happy

This mattress is extremely comfortable and perfectly supportive. The customer service at the Mosman store could not have been more friendly and helpful. Once again I am thrilled to have bought a latex mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear your mattress is comfortable and supportive. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Marissa Lawry

Marissa LawrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Most amazing mattress I’ve had!

This mattress has been nothing short of a miracle. My quality of sleep has improved, the comfort level is out of this world and 9 months on, the wear and shape of the mattress has remained in perfect condition. I highly recommend this supportive, yet super comfortable and health conscious mattress to those looking for a more peaceful and recuperative sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Marissa - we love hearing that your sleep has improved.

Bo and K

Bo and K

Life changing

Our new mattress yes it is comfortable, it is supportive but most of all it has improved our lives !!! Do not underestimate the importance and the power of a good nights sleep. Our new mattress is so good that my Father in Law has also recently purchased a new Mattress and Base. Thank you Sam for your assistance and guidance with purchasing the best mattress for us

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Bo and K for your review, we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Sam.

We deserved this! Amazing quality, amazing customer service

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

You do deserve to sleep well Tanja, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Glad to hear you're sleeping well.

Tom

TomBrisbane

Better than the boxed mattresses.

Whilst the cost may be twice the price of a boxed latex mattress, the quality is more than several fold. Both my partner and I are very happy with it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $3,400.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Tom.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Holidays have lost some of their gloss.

We bought a new mattress 2 years ago on line and it was OK but not as comfortable as expected. Recently we changed to a Latex Mattress Australia medium mattress with their remote control adjustable bed. This combination has changed our lives as far as sleeping goes.Now we can't wait to get home after a trip away.

Purchased in January 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi David - it's sad to hear that your holidays have lost some of their gloss but on the other hand, we hear what you're saying. Our mattresses are that comfortable!

RAJESH R.

RAJESH R.Alice Springs, NT

Perfect choice of mattress

I am another happy customer with 100% satisfaction of my choice. I was looking for a mattress that i can use life long and I think i got the one i am looking for. Intially I thought this mattress is expensive but when I received the item and couple of nights sleep it is a premium quality product that would offer a good night sleep without interruption.
I am also happy with the customer service Maxine who supported me right from the beginning. 10/10 for Maxine.

Purchased in December 2019.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Rajesh - lovely to hear and will pass the feedback onto Maxine.

Cheryl - Yeppoon

Cheryl - YeppoonCentral Queensland, QLD

Love our new bed.

We spent time researching beds from many aspects, comfort, health, chemicals, longevity of mattress, environment etc. After about 12 months we ended up at the Latex Mattress Australia showroom as they ticked all the boxes. Once we tried the beds that was the end of our search, the biggest problem was to pick one of the two beds l loved. Anyway the bed we choose is great, so supportive but there are no pressure points, partner disturbance is limited, there is no more rolling into the middle and the quality of our sleep is much improved. Really glad we made the choice and spent the money.

Purchased in January 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Cheryl for taking the time to write this detailed review. It's great to hear your quality of sleep has improved.

Ad

High quality mattress and sleep

Very happy we made the decision to buy a latex mattress from Latex Mattress Australia about 4 months ago. Great support, feels almost like I'm floating. It's significantly improved the quality of my sleep since I started using it. The mattress appears to be highly durable with no changes to shape/firmness since it was delivered. It is expensive but given the improvements to my sleep and quality I do think it's good value for money.

The latex pillows have also been a great addition and helped my sleep.

We purchased from the Mosman store in Sydney. Good experience there with Colleen being very helpful.

Purchased in September 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $5,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi REG, thank you for your kind words about your Pure Support mattress from Latex Mattress Australia. We will pass this onto our Mosman team and Colleen.

christabell

christabellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality mattress = Supreme sleep

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,500.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Christabell for taking the time to write such a detailed and lovely review. It's wonderful to hear how our Pure Comfort mattress has improved your sleep.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable bed

I have a ongoing back problem from my younger years when abused my body. Have found this mattress is helping and back getting easier as time goes on. The mattress is holding shape .

Purchased in December 2019.

Thanks for lovely review Ann,