Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (3) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Perceived Firmness
Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Luxurious sleep

I purchased a medium Pure Support mattress from the Mosman store about one month ago. I am so pleased with the luxurious feeling of this mattress and very happy that I discovered this store. It has helped immensely with the pain that I was feeling prior to the purchase and would recommend it to anyone who needs a comfortable bed to support their joints. Thank you so much to Sam from the Mosman store who knew exactly what was best for me from the moment I walked through the door.

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mich - thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear your new Pure Support mattress is assisting with pain relief. We will be sure to pass your review onto Sam.

Matt S

Matt S

Super comfortable, Australian made mattress

We purchased a Pure Support mattress for our son and it is so comfortable that we've just bought one for ourselves too. Australian made, very well packaged for delivery (we had ours delivered interstate), and the removable/washable cover is a great additional feature.

Purchased in November 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Thanks Matt for your review

SueFar North Queensland, QLD

For now, comfortable and supportive but hot.

I found the staff to be helpful. I purchased the 'Pure Comfort' and have indeed found it to be soft, comfortable and supportive, but at times become very hot throughout the night. Ask again for another review in 5 and 10 years time, as only time will really tell of the lasting quality of this mattress.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sue

Thank you, I call soon. Regards.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Medium King Single compares to other Mattresses

Move to single beds

We took the step to have two king singles. This meant we were able to decide the best position for both of us. I like the zero gravity setting which works very well for me. My husband prefers to have his feet elevated to relieve lack of circulation in his feet. This way we are both happy.

Purchased in October 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $11,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Carol, wonderful to hear you're both enjoying your mattresses and adjustable bases. It sounds like you get the best of both worlds.

Dorothy

DorothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping on a cloud

Love the comfort of this mattress you feel like your sleeping on a cloud
Its made a great differance to my sleeping position as I elevate the feet and gives relief to my back plus when I elevate the head for reading I don't get that stiff neck
Very happy we made this choice of bed

Purchased in September 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Dorothy - thank you for your review and it's great to hear your enjoying your new bed.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids happy with matresses

Kids got new matresses recently, they are supper happy with the comfort level of the matresses. No more complaints about hard matresses. The kids are sleeping better. As we have chemical sensitivities there was no chemical smell either.

Purchased in April 2019.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Investment worthwhile.

I bought the mattress in January and I am very pleased with it. Previously I have been sleeping on an spring mattress. The latex is more supportive than I am getting a better sleep. This mattress is pure latex and no fillers. I am very pleased.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,500.00.

Happy Mum

Happy MumSydney

Perfect for our 13 year old

Initially we were looking for a mattress for our oldest son, but then these looked so good, we bought a second one for our middle son. Like his older brother, he loves this mattress. I’d also like to commend Richard and Selina at the Mosman store on their excellent customer service - thank you!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Bought for my fast growing teenage son because we want the best for him

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Joyce

JoyceBrisbane

Amazing and comfortable.

I have had my pure comfort mattress three months now and it has helped me have better sleeps. It really has made a real difference the way I function the next day. I am very pleased my son suggested I should try the Latex mattress. It will be a great investment health wise.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Excellent investment

We purchased this for our child who is very sensitive to smells & chemicals. It was daunting making the purchase without seeing or testing the mattress, but Richard was able to help us out with all the details we needed and gladly posted us a sample. The mattress is excellent quality and extremely comfortable - we are saving up to purchase one for ourselves!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

The mattress has improved the quality of my sleep.

As I aged the quality and quantity of my sleeping has deteriorated. I purchased the mattress in June and my sleep has significantly improved. The latex provides a pleasant and unique degree of comfort.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Exceptional.

We recently purchased a second king size single latex mattress. We ow have a king single for each of our daughters and a full size king for ourselves form Latex Mattresses Australia. These mattresses have been exceptional in every respect. Comfortable, supportive and excellent quality with no signs of indents after many years of use. These are the only mattresses we will ever use from here on in.

Contented

ContentedAlderley

Latex Wins Hands Down

Kristina

KristinaBardon

2nd purchase - could not be happier

We just bought the second pure support king single mattress with medium density for another bed for our younger daughter and could not be happier! The mattress is so very comfortable, sleeping on it is pure indulgence - and sensitive noses and allergy issues are no issue anymore at all on this extremely comfortable mattress. We highly recommend this mattress!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017