Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (14) · No (9)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (24)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (22)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (23)
  • Perceived Firmness
Dorothy and Harry

Dorothy and Harry South East Queensland, QLD

Great Mattress

We found our visit to Latex Mattresses Australia, Springwood to be an enjoyable experience. The young gentleman who served us was very well presented, refreshingly courteous, knowledgeable and couldn't have been more helpful. The delivery man was likewise.
Our mattress is much more comfortable than the innerspring that preceded it and we are happy with it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront

Frank and JeannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sadly regretting the purchase because of the Company’s after sale performance

BEWARE a refund of delivery with two major failings under Australian Consumer Law took a distressing 11 weeks to receive. A great mattress but the company’s Duty of Care failed.

Purchased in December 2019.

Frank and Jeannie

Perhaps this may have been done 11 weeks ago without the distress and lack of consumer support.

The mattress everyone should have!

After 35 years of having a latex mattress, this is my 3rd from Latex Mattress Australia. As the first two, my new one is premium quality and beautifully comfortable. My highest recommendation. Customer service was impecable, with consideration of special requests, and clear explaination of the process. I would not buy anywhere else.

Caused DiscomfortNo
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Mic for your custom with Latex Mattress Australia - we love hearing from our customers, especially those who have been with our brand over a number of years.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Medium Queen compares to other Mattresses

Neil H.

Neil H.South East Queensland, QLD

A very comfortable mattress

After many years sleeping on an innerspring mattress, we made the change to 100% pure latex. The passionate sales representative at New Farm was very helpful as she showed us the different styles and firmness levels. Our choice of the Pure Support Medium is just right for us! We both have a great night’s sleep every night. Thank you very much for a great product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Neil of the Pure Support mattress.

wonderful mattress and topper

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review - we're so happy to hear you're finding the mattress and topper comfortable and supportive.

FionaPeru

FionaPeruSydney, NSW

High quality, very comfortable latex mattress - great buying experience

The sales-people at Latex Mattresses Australia were very knowledgeable and helpful and I was glad to buy a quality latex mattress not made with latex contaminated by chemicals. They were competitive on price and the product was delivered quickly and efficiently. The mattress itself is super-comfortable and I appreciate the long-term warranty. A great product and buying experience!

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,400.00.

Arena Chung

Arena ChungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend to those with sensitive skin

I have a really sensitive skin - dermatologist suspects dust mites are the culprit - and ever since i've been using my new mattress, surprisingly most of my rashes went away. Though I still have very minor itches on some days, it made a significant improvement on my lifestyle overall. The mattress itself is very comfortable with no sinking feels so very happy with my purchase. I would also like to point out how amazing their customer service is. They were very helpful and professional, making my whole transaction a lot more pleasant.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear that your Pure Support is helping with your sensitive skin. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

dolphin

dolphinCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful mattress.

My new latex mattress has been a godsend. It is so comfortable no sinking and easy to get out of bed. As I have lower back problems I used to have to lean on a bar to get up and out of bed, now I can easily do it without any aids. I’ve found I’m sleeping more with no tossing and turning trying to find the right spot like my old spring mattress used to do. I live in the tropics where it’s hotter and I don’t sweat like I used to not like with my old mattress. Delivery was fast and the staff were very pleasant and forthcoming with anything I asked them.

Purchased in October 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear your enjoying your new Pure Support.

Lisa  C.

Lisa C.

This Mattress Lives up to it's Name

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,472.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lisa for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a detailed review.

Enjoy sleeping

Very happy with mattress and base - good investment
Comfort fantastic, no more pins and needles in my arms from sleeping on my side.
Getting a full nights calm sleep - happy I made the purchase

Purchased in August 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Liz for taking the time to write us a review.

Very good quality and wonderful customer service.

Very comfortable and solved a number of issues. The customer service was excellent and the follow up has been unexpected. The bed and mattress has been well worth the cost.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Liane

LianeIllawarra, NSW

Best mattress I have ever owned!

Previous (expensive 7 year old) mattress was causing crippling back pain. After just 2 nights on this mattress the pain was improving and disappeared in a week. I genuinely woke up feeling happier. Both my husband and I love it. Very happy with 21 year warranty and that its completely bio degrable when I'm finished with it. Good for me and the environment.

Purchased in April 2020 for $4,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear your pain has disappeared. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Nikkie E.

Nikkie E.

A great mattress, and good for your health

I bought this mattress for my son as it is not chemically treated and has a long guarantee that will see him through to adulthood. It's a little too soft for my comfort, but he has never slept better than he does now. Someone who hated going to bed now loves to go to sleep. We are buying another one for his brother.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Nikkie - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our Mosman team.

Helen T.

Helen T.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought two mattresses - highly recommended

I bought two mattresses from the Fortitude Valley store and got great customer service. So many to choose from and got the perfect one for my husband and myself, and another one for guests (mainly parents when they come visit). Easy delivery. Very happy customer :)

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $6,125.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Helen

AMAZING!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Leanne for taking the time to write such a detailed review and we will be sure to pass this onto both Melissa and Colleen.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

Anna Rosen

Anna Rosenasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

If someone can give feedback about how the medium/firm latex mattress impacted their experience of sleeping with arthritis I would be grateful. Thanks!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Anna, We've had many customers with arthritis purchase our mattresses to help improve their sleep. We'd be happy to chat to you further about this if you like.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions