Medium, Firm

Buying Guide Banner

Re T.

Re T.

At last

The mattress is absolutely great, supports every part of my body really well keeps my back and hips in alignment, we also purchased the mattress topper as well for that touch of softness. all the above has created better sleep. So far the mattress has kept its shape and with the great warranty, I would expect it to. I ordered this online with great help from the team at LMA and phone calls from Jessie in Qld to make sure I was buying the right mattress for me .

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,482.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review and will pass your feedback onto Jessie.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad
Lea Yates

Lea YatesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned. I have been sleeping on it for almost a year now and it still feels as good as new. Not only is the product amazing, but the service has been incredible. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,711.00.

Heat RetentionYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lea - that is wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Andrew Gorman

Andrew GormanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

My wife and I are very happy with our new mattress. We bought a king size pure support quilted firm mattress with the electric base. Lots of support and we don’t disturb each other at night when sleeping. The electric base also has a massage function which is good. Being able to raise up the bed so you can read more comfortably is the best feature though.

Purchased in May 2020 for $9,000.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you're enjoying your adjustable base with your pure support mattress.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

Mark D.

Mark D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some disappointment unfortunately

From the sales perspective the amount of effort was excellent. Recommending and trying to ensure I get what I need with the best price they could offer.
Then it arrived.
After a few weeks trial on the recommended FIRM (even with an additional 50mm Latex topper) there IS partner disturbance, and a fair amount of heat retention. As a side sleeper, I wake with sore hips and shoulders. Even to the point I have had a pinched nerve in shoulder with numb fingers for several weeks now. I reached out to them only to receive silence. Followed up in case CoVID isolation was to blame, still nothing. Overall it should last me, but will now need to invest in additional softening as instead of waking refreshed, I'm waking with additional aches.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $3,000.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes
Heat RetentionYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mark, apologies we have been working part time remotely during COVID-19. I believe one of our team members is contacting you today to discuss this with you. If you have any troubles please call us on 1300 759 859.

Svea

SveaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent quality

I was looking for Australian made, comfort, support, quality and latex, and kept coming back to Latex Mattress Australia. I was replacing my firm latex mattress of 15 years, however the LMA firm mattress was much too firm for me exacerbating my back injuries, so Latex Mattress Australia swapped it for a medium. I'm saving for a topper as I'm finding the medium still a touch too firm. Very pleased with quality, comfort, support, durability, and that it is made in Australia, thank you.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $2,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Svea for your review - we look forward to chatting to you soon about your topper.

Healthy Option and it is far from Bland!

Being a cancer survivor I am conscious of only buying products that are healthy and won't compromise my immunity. This latex ticks all the boxes. There are no chemicals, everything is natural, and the mattress breathes sitting on top of my previous slated base. I chose healthy, but also got Comfort and a great looking product. Colleen in the Mosman shop was honest and knowledgable, and guided me to the perfect option for me .

Purchased in November 2019.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Michalle, thank you for your review about the benefits of Latex Mattress Australia 100% natural latex mattresses. We will also pass your feedback to our Mosman team.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad

Excellent mattress with split king base

We are really impressed with our new mattress. If you are after a firm excellent quality mattress this is the one for you. On Colleen's advise at the Mosman store I chose the natural cover for the base and it looks excellent on the dark carpet. As we were moving to Queensland after the purchase she also arranged to have it delivered to our new home. Now my husband and I have supported uninterrupted sleep and are very happy with our purchase. The pillow and mattress protector are also excellent quality.

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $6,200.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks JEM for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto Colleen and the Mosman team.

Best Matress ever

Great product and will be back for our next Matress
Most comfortable Matress ever
It looks strong and easy to maintain
Great for our back pain
Wake up every morning feeling great
Will recommend to all

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support