Medium, Firm

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (4) · No (4)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (9)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (7)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Perceived Firmness

wonderful mattress and topper

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review - we're so happy to hear you're finding the mattress and topper comfortable and supportive.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad

EdnaQueensland

Perfect mattress for osteoarthritis sufferers.

If you have osteoarthritis this is the mattress for you. I have had two hip replacements and a shoulder replacement and final that this mattress provides the softness and support necessary for comfort, no pressure on hips and shoulder that wakes me up as was the case with my previous mattress. l bought it without testing as I didn’t have the ability to go to Brisbane to try it. Many discussions with two lovely and knowledgeable sales ladies who provided invaluable assistance and information prior to purchase. Mattress is well made and in the time I’ve had it it still looks brand new. I highly recommend this mattress. I purchased a soft/medium/soft mattress.

Purchased in November 2020 for $4,437.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Edna - we appreciate the time you've taken to write us a review.

FionaPeru

FionaPeruSydney, NSW

High quality, very comfortable latex mattress - great buying experience

The sales-people at Latex Mattresses Australia were very knowledgeable and helpful and I was glad to buy a quality latex mattress not made with latex contaminated by chemicals. They were competitive on price and the product was delivered quickly and efficiently. The mattress itself is super-comfortable and I appreciate the long-term warranty. A great product and buying experience!

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,400.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

Nikkie E.

Nikkie E.

A great mattress, and good for your health

I bought this mattress for my son as it is not chemically treated and has a long guarantee that will see him through to adulthood. It's a little too soft for my comfort, but he has never slept better than he does now. Someone who hated going to bed now loves to go to sleep. We are buying another one for his brother.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Heat RetentionYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Nikkie - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our Mosman team.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Holidays have lost some of their gloss.

We bought a new mattress 2 years ago on line and it was OK but not as comfortable as expected. Recently we changed to a Latex Mattress Australia medium mattress with their remote control adjustable bed. This combination has changed our lives as far as sleeping goes.Now we can't wait to get home after a trip away.

Purchased in January 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi David - it's sad to hear that your holidays have lost some of their gloss but on the other hand, we hear what you're saying. Our mattresses are that comfortable!

Cheryl - Yeppoon

Cheryl - YeppoonCentral Queensland, QLD

Love our new bed.

We spent time researching beds from many aspects, comfort, health, chemicals, longevity of mattress, environment etc. After about 12 months we ended up at the Latex Mattress Australia showroom as they ticked all the boxes. Once we tried the beds that was the end of our search, the biggest problem was to pick one of the two beds l loved. Anyway the bed we choose is great, so supportive but there are no pressure points, partner disturbance is limited, there is no more rolling into the middle and the quality of our sleep is much improved. Really glad we made the choice and spent the money.

Purchased in January 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Cheryl for taking the time to write this detailed review. It's great to hear your quality of sleep has improved.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad
christabell

christabellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality mattress = Supreme sleep

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,500.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Christabell for taking the time to write such a detailed and lovely review. It's wonderful to hear how our Pure Comfort mattress has improved your sleep.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep for a long time.

Their new Pure Trio mattress is a perfect replacement for my old inner spring. Much more comfortable, especially for me as a side sleeper. Hip pain when sleeping has disappeared as has left shoulder pain. Perfect nights sleep now, couldn't be happier. No sign of trapped heat that some latex mattresses are apparently known for, and I'm a natural furnace, so that would be an issue for me. Quality of the cover is obvious, as is the quality of the mattress protector accessory. Courteous, helpful, knowledgeable staff. In a nutshell, one of the best and easiest purchases I have made for a long time.

Purchased in September 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfort +++ Quality is Outstanding

Purchased in January 2018 for $2,074.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support