Medium, Firm

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (32)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (32)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (26)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (31)
  • Perceived Firmness

Great service!

Melissa from the new farm store was very knowledgeable, and helped us select the product that was most suitable for us. We ended up getting a firm Pure Support with an adjustable base given our preference for firmer mattresses.

The delivery was prompt and professional. When we found an issue with one of the adjustable bases, the after sales service was also very good, with a replacement being provided after it was confirmed that there was a fault (noise) in the product.

Overall, great service!

Purchased in March 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Law, we're delighted to hear Melissa took great care of you and you are happy with your Pure Support latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for your lovely review!

A super comfortable mattress

The staff helped me choose the right level of support and it's a great mattress. We were trading up from another latex mattress so we were used to the level of comfort this mattress provides. One suggestion is that the king size mattress is quite heavy and there are no handles on the side to move it. It's bendy so can be taken upstairs and around corners easily but there's no handles to make moving it just a bit easier. I'm very happy to have a natural product that is super comfortable and durable. The staff were very helpful too.

Purchased in April 2020 for $4,437.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It’s great to hear you’re happy with your natural latex mattress and are finding it super comfortable! We also love hearing that our staff were very helpful too! Enjoy your new mattress!

Neil H.

Neil H.South East Queensland, QLD

A very comfortable mattress

After many years sleeping on an innerspring mattress, we made the change to 100% pure latex. The passionate sales representative at New Farm was very helpful as she showed us the different styles and firmness levels. Our choice of the Pure Support Medium is just right for us! We both have a great night’s sleep every night. Thank you very much for a great product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Neil of the Pure Support mattress.

FionaPeru

FionaPeruSydney, NSW

High quality, very comfortable latex mattress - great buying experience

The sales-people at Latex Mattresses Australia were very knowledgeable and helpful and I was glad to buy a quality latex mattress not made with latex contaminated by chemicals. They were competitive on price and the product was delivered quickly and efficiently. The mattress itself is super-comfortable and I appreciate the long-term warranty. A great product and buying experience!

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,400.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Arena Chung

Arena ChungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend to those with sensitive skin

I have a really sensitive skin - dermatologist suspects dust mites are the culprit - and ever since i've been using my new mattress, surprisingly most of my rashes went away. Though I still have very minor itches on some days, it made a significant improvement on my lifestyle overall. The mattress itself is very comfortable with no sinking feels so very happy with my purchase. I would also like to point out how amazing their customer service is. They were very helpful and professional, making my whole transaction a lot more pleasant.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear that your Pure Support is helping with your sensitive skin. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Very satisfied customer

After listening to my sister swear by her 15 year old Latex Mattress Australia purchase, I finally bought one for myself.
I love it! It’s true to its support. It’s true to its comfort and its true to its quality.
My sleep has really improved and I now understand why people who have these mattresses swear by them. I get it :-)!

Purchased in July 2020 for $3,700.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Erin - wonderful to hear.

Lynne

Lynne

Awesome Customer Service Truly Went The Extra Mile

I was having allergic skin responses to beds. They supplied samples of Latex, covering material, quilting and glue. Made a special mattress with 3 layers, soft, medium and firm without glue and quilting. Amazing customer service and support. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $2,700.00.

Heat RetentionYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lynne for giving us a such a lovely review. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto our team.

Patrick Ella

Patrick EllaSydney, NSW

Thanks for the REFERRAL...

My wife and I were told by close friends that they purchased their second mattress from Latex Mosman and are very happy again with the purchase, when we arrived at the store I looked at the price and wanted to leave but once my wife and I lied on the mattress we were SOLD we didn't want to get off we also bought Two pillows, now delivered we are even more happy.
I am another happy customer with 100% satisfaction of our choice of these premium quality products.
Looking forward to many good night sleeps without interruption.
I am also happy with the customer service Mosman store who supported me right from the beginning. 10/10.
Patrick & Ella

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Patrick and Ella for your review - the pure support is a great mattress and we love to hear you love your new mattress.

Mosman

MosmanSydney, NSW

This mattress meets our expectations

The Latex Australia Pure Support mattress meets all our expectations. It's good all round support is very comfortable and meets our needs in a low profile look.
We're very happy with the service at purchase and look forward to 21 years of good sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $1,800.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to give our Pure Support a review.

Andrew Gorman

Andrew GormanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

My wife and I are very happy with our new mattress. We bought a king size pure support quilted firm mattress with the electric base. Lots of support and we don’t disturb each other at night when sleeping. The electric base also has a massage function which is good. Being able to raise up the bed so you can read more comfortably is the best feature though.

Purchased in May 2020 for $9,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you're enjoying your adjustable base with your pure support mattress.

Very good quality and wonderful customer service.

Very comfortable and solved a number of issues. The customer service was excellent and the follow up has been unexpected. The bed and mattress has been well worth the cost.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Nikkie E.

Nikkie E.

A great mattress, and good for your health

I bought this mattress for my son as it is not chemically treated and has a long guarantee that will see him through to adulthood. It's a little too soft for my comfort, but he has never slept better than he does now. Someone who hated going to bed now loves to go to sleep. We are buying another one for his brother.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Nikkie - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our Mosman team.

Franco Pietropaoli

Franco PietropaoliSydney, NSW

It’s like heaven in bed

After one very difficult year, spent mostly in hospital, I bought a single latex mattress from Latex Australia to help my recovery. It has been a couple of months since I have been using it. All I can say the experience is like heaven in bed! Simply amazing.
Franco Pietropaoli

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Wonderful to hear Franco that your mattress is helping with your recovery - thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

Helen T.

Helen T.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought two mattresses - highly recommended

I bought two mattresses from the Fortitude Valley store and got great customer service. So many to choose from and got the perfect one for my husband and myself, and another one for guests (mainly parents when they come visit). Easy delivery. Very happy customer :)

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $6,125.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Helen

Tom

TomBrisbane

Better than the boxed mattresses.

Whilst the cost may be twice the price of a boxed latex mattress, the quality is more than several fold. Both my partner and I are very happy with it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $3,400.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Tom.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews