Medium, Firm

4.9

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Our First Latex Mattress

A bed with a latex mattress was recommended to us by family members. We did some research and visited the New Farm outlet for Latex Mattress Australia. As we were driving from a country area, Catherine arranged for us to be able to park at the rear of their premises. Store service through to delivery and installation of the bed was of a high standard. Whilst we have only had the bed for a short time, the mattress has been very comfortable and is meeting our expectations. One of us has back problems and this (firm) mattress provides the body with good all-round support.

G & C

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Gary, we're glad to hear the New Farm store took such great care of you and you're enjoying your new latex mattress. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

F Setyabudi

F SetyabudiSydney, NSW

Very Comfortable Mattress

Purchased in May 2021.

Heat RetentionYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi there! We loved hearing that you've experienced a significant improvement with your back pain after sleeping on our latex mattress! Thank you for your lovely words and for supporting our family-owned Australian business.

Dorothy and Harry

Dorothy and Harry South East Queensland, QLD

Great Mattress

We found our visit to Latex Mattresses Australia, Springwood to be an enjoyable experience. The young gentleman who served us was very well presented, refreshingly courteous, knowledgeable and couldn't have been more helpful. The delivery man was likewise.
Our mattress is much more comfortable than the innerspring that preceded it and we are happy with it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

The staff were very helpful in helping us select a mattress. They delivered exactly what they promised and on time. We chose a Pure Support King Firm mattress which is still soft enough to keep me comfortable too.
For extra comfort I also use a topper on my side and it's wonderful.

Purchased in February 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Elise for your review.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad that I was recommended to buy a latex mattress

Purchased in January 2021 for $3,197.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jason. We're so pleased to hear your investment in your health has paid off with an improvement in your quality of sleep.

Samantha K.

Samantha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

We are very happy with our purchase. We had trouble in the store deciding between medium or firm. We chose medium and glad we did as it feels more firm than it was in the store. So far we’ve had improved sleep and back pain!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Samantha.

Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Luxurious sleep

I purchased a medium Pure Support mattress from the Mosman store about one month ago. I am so pleased with the luxurious feeling of this mattress and very happy that I discovered this store. It has helped immensely with the pain that I was feeling prior to the purchase and would recommend it to anyone who needs a comfortable bed to support their joints. Thank you so much to Sam from the Mosman store who knew exactly what was best for me from the moment I walked through the door.

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mich - thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear your new Pure Support mattress is assisting with pain relief. We will be sure to pass your review onto Sam.

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love going to bed

I wanted to have a Latex mattress with a non-luxury price tag - as I wanted to have a chemical free and comfy mattress. We chose the Comfort with a soft extra layer of topping. It supports the back perfectly meanwhile it’s very comfortable sleeping on the side too. We had spring mattress before which was unpleasant on my hip when turning to the side. We use our new mattress for a month now and even just after one night my lower back pain was gone. I can hardly wait to go to sleep now. I would give this review without any reward too, as I am very satisfied with all features of this mattress (washable cover, 20yrs warranty). The Latex Australia staff was very helpful too, we were in the Brisbane Fortitude Valley shop.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Eva - it's wonderful to hear you're enjoying a comfortable night's sleep.

wonderful mattress and topper

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review - we're so happy to hear you're finding the mattress and topper comfortable and supportive.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress ever

We have had inner springs for many years and after an early failure on our last inner spring mattress we decided to give the latex a go. Best decision ever and well worth the money

Purchased in January 2021 for $3,697.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Mark for your review - it's great to hear that buying our Pure Support Mattress was the best decision ever.

Nan

NanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lattex mattress Australia pure

Since having my lattex mattress,I don't feel as sore when I get up in the morning which has been a blessing.I suffer with pain all over my body,now its great to not having to struggle getting out of bed.Thankyou lattex aust for being able to start the day lot easier.

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,700.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Nan for taking the time to write us a review.

EdnaQueensland

Perfect mattress for osteoarthritis sufferers.

If you have osteoarthritis this is the mattress for you. I have had two hip replacements and a shoulder replacement and final that this mattress provides the softness and support necessary for comfort, no pressure on hips and shoulder that wakes me up as was the case with my previous mattress. l bought it without testing as I didn’t have the ability to go to Brisbane to try it. Many discussions with two lovely and knowledgeable sales ladies who provided invaluable assistance and information prior to purchase. Mattress is well made and in the time I’ve had it it still looks brand new. I highly recommend this mattress. I purchased a soft/medium/soft mattress.

Purchased in November 2020 for $4,437.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Edna - we appreciate the time you've taken to write us a review.

dolphin

dolphinCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful mattress.

My new latex mattress has been a godsend. It is so comfortable no sinking and easy to get out of bed. As I have lower back problems I used to have to lean on a bar to get up and out of bed, now I can easily do it without any aids. I’ve found I’m sleeping more with no tossing and turning trying to find the right spot like my old spring mattress used to do. I live in the tropics where it’s hotter and I don’t sweat like I used to not like with my old mattress. Delivery was fast and the staff were very pleasant and forthcoming with anything I asked them.

Purchased in October 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear your enjoying your new Pure Support.

Lisa  C.

Lisa C.

This Mattress Lives up to it's Name

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,472.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lisa for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a detailed review.

Re T.

Re T.

At last

The mattress is absolutely great, supports every part of my body really well keeps my back and hips in alignment, we also purchased the mattress topper as well for that touch of softness. all the above has created better sleep. So far the mattress has kept its shape and with the great warranty, I would expect it to. I ordered this online with great help from the team at LMA and phone calls from Jessie in Qld to make sure I was buying the right mattress for me .

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,482.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessHard
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review and will pass your feedback onto Jessie.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews