Medium, Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.2

Save your money and get a trial instead

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Andrew

Ad
Mark D.

Mark D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some disappointment unfortunately

From the sales perspective the amount of effort was excellent. Recommending and trying to ensure I get what I need with the best price they could offer.
Then it arrived.
After a few weeks trial on the recommended FIRM (even with an additional 50mm Latex topper) there IS partner disturbance, and a fair amount of heat retention. As a side sleeper, I wake with sore hips and shoulders. Even to the point I have had a pinched nerve in shoulder with numb fingers for several weeks now. I reached out to them only to receive silence. Followed up in case CoVID isolation was to blame, still nothing. Overall it should last me, but will now need to invest in additional softening as instead of waking refreshed, I'm waking with additional aches.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $3,000.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mark, apologies we have been working part time remotely during COVID-19. I believe one of our team members is contacting you today to discuss this with you. If you have any troubles please call us on 1300 759 859.

Prefect mattress to sleep on.

Hi i just bought 2 mattress and pillows a month ago and i sleep Very well and when two people sleep on can feel the other moving really good mattress and pillows.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Heat RetentionYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Long!

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

Dorothy

DorothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping on a cloud

Love the comfort of this mattress you feel like your sleeping on a cloud
Its made a great differance to my sleeping position as I elevate the feet and gives relief to my back plus when I elevate the head for reading I don't get that stiff neck
Very happy we made this choice of bed

Purchased in September 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Dorothy - thank you for your review and it's great to hear your enjoying your new bed.

Kelvin

KelvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice Sleep

Very happy with purchase of the new bed. Should have done it sooner. Great service when enquiring about the product, and very informative and knowledgeable about their product. Thumbs up

Purchased in June 2019 for $4,000.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support