Medium, Firm

4.9

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Our First Latex Mattress

A bed with a latex mattress was recommended to us by family members. We did some research and visited the New Farm outlet for Latex Mattress Australia. As we were driving from a country area, Catherine arranged for us to be able to park at the rear of their premises. Store service through to delivery and installation of the bed was of a high standard. Whilst we have only had the bed for a short time, the mattress has been very comfortable and is meeting our expectations. One of us has back problems and this (firm) mattress provides the body with good all-round support.

G & C

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Gary, we're glad to hear the New Farm store took such great care of you and you're enjoying your new latex mattress. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Great service!

Melissa from the new farm store was very knowledgeable, and helped us select the product that was most suitable for us. We ended up getting a firm Pure Support with an adjustable base given our preference for firmer mattresses.

The delivery was prompt and professional. When we found an issue with one of the adjustable bases, the after sales service was also very good, with a replacement being provided after it was confirmed that there was a fault (noise) in the product.

Overall, great service!

Purchased in March 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Law, we're delighted to hear Melissa took great care of you and you are happy with your Pure Support latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for your lovely review!

Dorothy and Harry

Dorothy and Harry South East Queensland, QLD

Great Mattress

We found our visit to Latex Mattresses Australia, Springwood to be an enjoyable experience. The young gentleman who served us was very well presented, refreshingly courteous, knowledgeable and couldn't have been more helpful. The delivery man was likewise.
Our mattress is much more comfortable than the innerspring that preceded it and we are happy with it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront

A super comfortable mattress

The staff helped me choose the right level of support and it's a great mattress. We were trading up from another latex mattress so we were used to the level of comfort this mattress provides. One suggestion is that the king size mattress is quite heavy and there are no handles on the side to move it. It's bendy so can be taken upstairs and around corners easily but there's no handles to make moving it just a bit easier. I'm very happy to have a natural product that is super comfortable and durable. The staff were very helpful too.

Purchased in April 2020 for $4,437.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It’s great to hear you’re happy with your natural latex mattress and are finding it super comfortable! We also love hearing that our staff were very helpful too! Enjoy your new mattress!

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

The staff were very helpful in helping us select a mattress. They delivered exactly what they promised and on time. We chose a Pure Support King Firm mattress which is still soft enough to keep me comfortable too.
For extra comfort I also use a topper on my side and it's wonderful.

Purchased in February 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Elise for your review.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad that I was recommended to buy a latex mattress

Purchased in January 2021 for $3,197.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jason. We're so pleased to hear your investment in your health has paid off with an improvement in your quality of sleep.

Ad

The mattress everyone should have!

After 35 years of having a latex mattress, this is my 3rd from Latex Mattress Australia. As the first two, my new one is premium quality and beautifully comfortable. My highest recommendation. Customer service was impecable, with consideration of special requests, and clear explaination of the process. I would not buy anywhere else.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Mic for your custom with Latex Mattress Australia - we love hearing from our customers, especially those who have been with our brand over a number of years.

Save your money and get a trial instead

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes
Andrew
Andrew

Samantha K.

Samantha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

We are very happy with our purchase. We had trouble in the store deciding between medium or firm. We chose medium and glad we did as it feels more firm than it was in the store. So far we’ve had improved sleep and back pain!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Samantha.

Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Luxurious sleep

I purchased a medium Pure Support mattress from the Mosman store about one month ago. I am so pleased with the luxurious feeling of this mattress and very happy that I discovered this store. It has helped immensely with the pain that I was feeling prior to the purchase and would recommend it to anyone who needs a comfortable bed to support their joints. Thank you so much to Sam from the Mosman store who knew exactly what was best for me from the moment I walked through the door.

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mich - thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear your new Pure Support mattress is assisting with pain relief. We will be sure to pass your review onto Sam.

Neil H.

Neil H.South East Queensland, QLD

A very comfortable mattress

After many years sleeping on an innerspring mattress, we made the change to 100% pure latex. The passionate sales representative at New Farm was very helpful as she showed us the different styles and firmness levels. Our choice of the Pure Support Medium is just right for us! We both have a great night’s sleep every night. Thank you very much for a great product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Neil of the Pure Support mattress.

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love going to bed

I wanted to have a Latex mattress with a non-luxury price tag - as I wanted to have a chemical free and comfy mattress. We chose the Comfort with a soft extra layer of topping. It supports the back perfectly meanwhile it’s very comfortable sleeping on the side too. We had spring mattress before which was unpleasant on my hip when turning to the side. We use our new mattress for a month now and even just after one night my lower back pain was gone. I can hardly wait to go to sleep now. I would give this review without any reward too, as I am very satisfied with all features of this mattress (washable cover, 20yrs warranty). The Latex Australia staff was very helpful too, we were in the Brisbane Fortitude Valley shop.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Eva - it's wonderful to hear you're enjoying a comfortable night's sleep.

wonderful mattress and topper

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review - we're so happy to hear you're finding the mattress and topper comfortable and supportive.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress ever

We have had inner springs for many years and after an early failure on our last inner spring mattress we decided to give the latex a go. Best decision ever and well worth the money

Purchased in January 2021 for $3,697.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Mark for your review - it's great to hear that buying our Pure Support Mattress was the best decision ever.

Extremely happy

This mattress is extremely comfortable and perfectly supportive. The customer service at the Mosman store could not have been more friendly and helpful. Once again I am thrilled to have bought a latex mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear your mattress is comfortable and supportive. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews