Medium, Firm

F SetyabudiSydney, NSW

Very Comfortable Mattress

Purchased in May 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi there! We loved hearing that you've experienced a significant improvement with your back pain after sleeping on our latex mattress! Thank you for your lovely words and for supporting our family-owned Australian business.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad
Lea Yates

Lea YatesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned. I have been sleeping on it for almost a year now and it still feels as good as new. Not only is the product amazing, but the service has been incredible. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,711.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lea - that is wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Lynne

Lynne

Awesome Customer Service Truly Went The Extra Mile

I was having allergic skin responses to beds. They supplied samples of Latex, covering material, quilting and glue. Made a special mattress with 3 layers, soft, medium and firm without glue and quilting. Amazing customer service and support. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $2,700.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lynne for giving us a such a lovely review. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto our team.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

SueFar North Queensland, QLD

For now, comfortable and supportive but hot.

I found the staff to be helpful. I purchased the 'Pure Comfort' and have indeed found it to be soft, comfortable and supportive, but at times become very hot throughout the night. Ask again for another review in 5 and 10 years time, as only time will really tell of the lasting quality of this mattress.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sue

Thank you, I call soon. Regards.

Nikkie E.

Nikkie E.

A great mattress, and good for your health

I bought this mattress for my son as it is not chemically treated and has a long guarantee that will see him through to adulthood. It's a little too soft for my comfort, but he has never slept better than he does now. Someone who hated going to bed now loves to go to sleep. We are buying another one for his brother.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Nikkie - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our Mosman team.

Mark D.

Mark D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some disappointment unfortunately

From the sales perspective the amount of effort was excellent. Recommending and trying to ensure I get what I need with the best price they could offer.
Then it arrived.
After a few weeks trial on the recommended FIRM (even with an additional 50mm Latex topper) there IS partner disturbance, and a fair amount of heat retention. As a side sleeper, I wake with sore hips and shoulders. Even to the point I have had a pinched nerve in shoulder with numb fingers for several weeks now. I reached out to them only to receive silence. Followed up in case CoVID isolation was to blame, still nothing. Overall it should last me, but will now need to invest in additional softening as instead of waking refreshed, I'm waking with additional aches.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $3,000.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mark, apologies we have been working part time remotely during COVID-19. I believe one of our team members is contacting you today to discuss this with you. If you have any troubles please call us on 1300 759 859.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad
Robert M

Robert MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality & Comfortable Latex Mattress

Purchased in November 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $3,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Robert,thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review and it's great to hear that your sleep has improved.

Prefect mattress to sleep on.

Hi i just bought 2 mattress and pillows a month ago and i sleep Very well and when two people sleep on can feel the other moving really good mattress and pillows.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Caused DiscomfortYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Long!

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable bed

I have a ongoing back problem from my younger years when abused my body. Have found this mattress is helping and back getting easier as time goes on. The mattress is holding shape .

Purchased in December 2019.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Thanks for lovely review Ann,

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

Rebecca and Mick

Rebecca and MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic night sleep

We love our new latex mattress. We are getting the best night sleep. I now wake in the morning without a sore back and we both feel extremely refreshed and ready for the day. We highly recommend to anyone wanting pure comfort and a fantastic nights sleep.

Purchased in August 2019.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support