Medium, Firm

4.9

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

The staff were very helpful in helping us select a mattress. They delivered exactly what they promised and on time. We chose a Pure Support King Firm mattress which is still soft enough to keep me comfortable too.
For extra comfort I also use a topper on my side and it's wonderful.

Purchased in February 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Elise for your review.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad
Matt S

Matt S

Super comfortable, Australian made mattress

We purchased a Pure Support mattress for our son and it is so comfortable that we've just bought one for ourselves too. Australian made, very well packaged for delivery (we had ours delivered interstate), and the removable/washable cover is a great additional feature.

Purchased in November 2020.

Thanks Matt for your review

Re T.

Re T.

At last

The mattress is absolutely great, supports every part of my body really well keeps my back and hips in alignment, we also purchased the mattress topper as well for that touch of softness. all the above has created better sleep. So far the mattress has kept its shape and with the great warranty, I would expect it to. I ordered this online with great help from the team at LMA and phone calls from Jessie in Qld to make sure I was buying the right mattress for me .

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,482.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review and will pass your feedback onto Jessie.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

We deserved this! Amazing quality, amazing customer service

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

You do deserve to sleep well Tanja, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Glad to hear you're sleeping well.

Pure Indulgence! A quality night sleep

We purchased our Latex Australia Pure Support Mattress in November 2019 and are very happy with our decision. My husband is roughly 85kg and I am 55kg and we were advised the medium support would be best for us. The customer service experience was very good. The Customer Service Agent Maxine genuinely wanted to help ensure we made the best decision for us. Since changing to our new mattress we have had quality night sleep and wake feeling rested and rejuvenated.

Purchased in November 2019.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Stacey - it's great to hear your quality of sleep has improved. We will also pass your lovely comments onto Maxine.

Prefect mattress to sleep on.

Hi i just bought 2 mattress and pillows a month ago and i sleep Very well and when two people sleep on can feel the other moving really good mattress and pillows.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Caused DiscomfortYes
Heat RetentionYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Long!

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad
Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Hi i got bed & mattress a week before christmas & it is getting every week the pillows are great & my bed sores have gone i recommend a latex mattress for anyone & my wee dog Narla likes it to

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $9,348.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear you and your wee dog Narla is happy with your Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Mattress.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable bed

I have a ongoing back problem from my younger years when abused my body. Have found this mattress is helping and back getting easier as time goes on. The mattress is holding shape .

Purchased in December 2019.

Heat RetentionYes

Thanks for lovely review Ann,

Cathryn and Noah

Cathryn and NoahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love our pure LATEX Mattress!

Tanya was extremely informative and helpful with everything leading up to our decision and purchase of our new Mattress. Was ready 2 weeks from ordering and we purchased as other mattress while having a latex top had springs was not comfortable. Wanted a bed that was all natural for health reasons. Our new mattres is comfortable and supportive and we are very happy.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Cathryn and Noah for the lovely review - we will pass your feedback onto Tanya and the team.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

Kelly S.

Kelly S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep ever!!

Having a mattress that was 10 years old and due for an upgrade I was not happy with chemicals found in new matresses. I had had some health problems and wanted something pure and natural and comfortable. My mother had a latex mattress 40 years ago and had sworn by it. So began my search and I came across Australian latex matress store. I was blown away by the information and personal service we were given. The fact that it was an Australian owned and operated store sealed the deal. Now after several months of purchasing our mattress I'm absolutely wrapped with the comfort and support. I'm sleeping so soundly and enjoying a quality sleep.

Thank you so much, we wouldnt sleep on anything else.

Kelly

Purchased in May 2019 at Australian Latex Mattress.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Kelvin

KelvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice Sleep

Very happy with purchase of the new bed. Should have done it sooner. Great service when enquiring about the product, and very informative and knowledgeable about their product. Thumbs up

Purchased in June 2019 for $4,000.00.

Caused DiscomfortYes

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support