Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support (page 2 of 26)

Medium, Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love going to bed

I wanted to have a Latex mattress with a non-luxury price tag - as I wanted to have a chemical free and comfy mattress. We chose the Comfort with a soft extra layer of topping. It supports the back perfectly meanwhile it’s very comfortable sleeping on the side too. We had spring mattress before which was unpleasant on my hip when turning to the side. We use our new mattress for a month now and even just after one night my lower back pain was gone. I can hardly wait to go to sleep now. I would give this review without any reward too, as I am very satisfied with all features of this mattress (washable cover, 20yrs warranty). The Latex Australia staff was very helpful too, we were in the Brisbane Fortitude Valley shop.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Eva - it's wonderful to hear you're enjoying a comfortable night's sleep.

wonderful mattress and topper

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review - we're so happy to hear you're finding the mattress and topper comfortable and supportive.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress ever

We have had inner springs for many years and after an early failure on our last inner spring mattress we decided to give the latex a go. Best decision ever and well worth the money

Purchased in January 2021 for $3,697.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Mark for your review - it's great to hear that buying our Pure Support Mattress was the best decision ever.

Extremely happy

This mattress is extremely comfortable and perfectly supportive. The customer service at the Mosman store could not have been more friendly and helpful. Once again I am thrilled to have bought a latex mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear your mattress is comfortable and supportive. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Nan

NanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lattex mattress Australia pure

Since having my lattex mattress,I don't feel as sore when I get up in the morning which has been a blessing.I suffer with pain all over my body,now its great to not having to struggle getting out of bed.Thankyou lattex aust for being able to start the day lot easier.

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,700.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Nan for taking the time to write us a review.

Matt S

Matt S

Super comfortable, Australian made mattress

We purchased a Pure Support mattress for our son and it is so comfortable that we've just bought one for ourselves too. Australian made, very well packaged for delivery (we had ours delivered interstate), and the removable/washable cover is a great additional feature.

Purchased in November 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Thanks Matt for your review

Ivonne

IvonneSydney, NSW

Best We’ve had !

We couldn’t be happier with our king size pure support latex mattress. It is very supportive and comfortable which ensures a good night sleep. It is the best mattress that we have ever tried and we will definitely recommend it to our friends and relatives. Also, thank you very much to Sam Wilson whose professionalism has made our mattress purchase journey very pleasant.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Ivonne, we will pass your feedback onto Sam.

Robert  Blunden

Robert BlundenSydney, NSW

very comfortable

Latex Mattress Mosman, Patrick was very helpful and pleasant. Mattress is extremely comfortable. Very happy to recommend this mattress. Pleasant and good service, nice showroom to try out different mattresses.

Purchased in October 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Robert and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Patrick and the Mosman team

EdnaQueensland

Perfect mattress for osteoarthritis sufferers.

If you have osteoarthritis this is the mattress for you. I have had two hip replacements and a shoulder replacement and final that this mattress provides the softness and support necessary for comfort, no pressure on hips and shoulder that wakes me up as was the case with my previous mattress. l bought it without testing as I didn’t have the ability to go to Brisbane to try it. Many discussions with two lovely and knowledgeable sales ladies who provided invaluable assistance and information prior to purchase. Mattress is well made and in the time I’ve had it it still looks brand new. I highly recommend this mattress. I purchased a soft/medium/soft mattress.

Purchased in November 2020 for $4,437.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Edna - we appreciate the time you've taken to write us a review.

FionaPeru

FionaPeruSydney, NSW

High quality, very comfortable latex mattress - great buying experience

The sales-people at Latex Mattresses Australia were very knowledgeable and helpful and I was glad to buy a quality latex mattress not made with latex contaminated by chemicals. They were competitive on price and the product was delivered quickly and efficiently. The mattress itself is super-comfortable and I appreciate the long-term warranty. A great product and buying experience!

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,400.00.

Arena Chung

Arena ChungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend to those with sensitive skin

I have a really sensitive skin - dermatologist suspects dust mites are the culprit - and ever since i've been using my new mattress, surprisingly most of my rashes went away. Though I still have very minor itches on some days, it made a significant improvement on my lifestyle overall. The mattress itself is very comfortable with no sinking feels so very happy with my purchase. I would also like to point out how amazing their customer service is. They were very helpful and professional, making my whole transaction a lot more pleasant.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear that your Pure Support is helping with your sensitive skin. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

dolphin

dolphinCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful mattress.

My new latex mattress has been a godsend. It is so comfortable no sinking and easy to get out of bed. As I have lower back problems I used to have to lean on a bar to get up and out of bed, now I can easily do it without any aids. I’ve found I’m sleeping more with no tossing and turning trying to find the right spot like my old spring mattress used to do. I live in the tropics where it’s hotter and I don’t sweat like I used to not like with my old mattress. Delivery was fast and the staff were very pleasant and forthcoming with anything I asked them.

Purchased in October 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear your enjoying your new Pure Support.

Lisa  C.

Lisa C.

This Mattress Lives up to it's Name

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,472.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lisa for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a detailed review.

Re T.

Re T.

At last

The mattress is absolutely great, supports every part of my body really well keeps my back and hips in alignment, we also purchased the mattress topper as well for that touch of softness. all the above has created better sleep. So far the mattress has kept its shape and with the great warranty, I would expect it to. I ordered this online with great help from the team at LMA and phone calls from Jessie in Qld to make sure I was buying the right mattress for me .

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,482.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review and will pass your feedback onto Jessie.

Marissa Lawry

Marissa LawrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Most amazing mattress I’ve had!

This mattress has been nothing short of a miracle. My quality of sleep has improved, the comfort level is out of this world and 9 months on, the wear and shape of the mattress has remained in perfect condition. I highly recommend this supportive, yet super comfortable and health conscious mattress to those looking for a more peaceful and recuperative sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Marissa - we love hearing that your sleep has improved.

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support