Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support (page 3 of 26)

Medium, Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Lea Yates

Lea YatesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned. I have been sleeping on it for almost a year now and it still feels as good as new. Not only is the product amazing, but the service has been incredible. Definitely recommend!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lea - that is wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Bo and K

Bo and K

Life changing

Our new mattress yes it is comfortable, it is supportive but most of all it has improved our lives !!! Do not underestimate the importance and the power of a good nights sleep. Our new mattress is so good that my Father in Law has also recently purchased a new Mattress and Base. Thank you Sam for your assistance and guidance with purchasing the best mattress for us

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Bo and K for your review, we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Sam.

Very satisfied customer

After listening to my sister swear by her 15 year old Latex Mattress Australia purchase, I finally bought one for myself.
I love it! It’s true to its support. It’s true to its comfort and its true to its quality.
My sleep has really improved and I now understand why people who have these mattresses swear by them. I get it :-)!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Erin - wonderful to hear.

Rita

RitaQueensland

I have never slept better

I have never slept better, no more Acid reflux, the support is great, I can not feel my partner get up during the night , , really good bed I love it.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear your sleep has improved.

Enjoy sleeping

Very happy with mattress and base - good investment
Comfort fantastic, no more pins and needles in my arms from sleeping on my side.
Getting a full nights calm sleep - happy I made the purchase

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Liz for taking the time to write us a review.

RobynS

RobynSSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress perfect customer service

I havent slept this well in 20 years and I dont wake up with a sore back and shoulders. From the start of my research into a new mattress the people at Latex Mattress Australia were brilliant and supportive. Unlike other providers they gave me the information I was looking for without a hard sell...Even the delivery young men were very pleasant and helpful. Cant recommend highly enough...I saved for this mattress for a number of years and am glad I did.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear you are sleeping well Robyn.

Ad

We deserved this! Amazing quality, amazing customer service

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

You do deserve to sleep well Tanja, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Glad to hear you're sleeping well.

super comfortable

super comfortable, perfect for electric bed, natural non smelling got delivered promptly. It has stayed firm after 2 months of using it, I expect it to stay like this. It also got delivered in a professional manner

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Daniela for taking the time to write us a review.

Lynne

Lynne

Awesome Customer Service Truly Went The Extra Mile

I was having allergic skin responses to beds. They supplied samples of Latex, covering material, quilting and glue. Made a special mattress with 3 layers, soft, medium and firm without glue and quilting. Amazing customer service and support. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lynne for giving us a such a lovely review. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto our team.

Patrick Ella

Patrick EllaSydney, NSW

Thanks for the REFERRAL...

My wife and I were told by close friends that they purchased their second mattress from Latex Mosman and are very happy again with the purchase, when we arrived at the store I looked at the price and wanted to leave but once my wife and I lied on the mattress we were SOLD we didn't want to get off we also bought Two pillows, now delivered we are even more happy.
I am another happy customer with 100% satisfaction of our choice of these premium quality products.
Looking forward to many good night sleeps without interruption.
I am also happy with the customer service Mosman store who supported me right from the beginning. 10/10.
Patrick & Ella

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Patrick and Ella for your review - the pure support is a great mattress and we love to hear you love your new mattress.

SueFar North Queensland, QLD

For now, comfortable and supportive but hot.

I found the staff to be helpful. I purchased the 'Pure Comfort' and have indeed found it to be soft, comfortable and supportive, but at times become very hot throughout the night. Ask again for another review in 5 and 10 years time, as only time will really tell of the lasting quality of this mattress.

Sue

Thank you, I call soon. Regards.

Mosman

MosmanSydney, NSW

This mattress meets our expectations

The Latex Australia Pure Support mattress meets all our expectations. It's good all round support is very comfortable and meets our needs in a low profile look.
We're very happy with the service at purchase and look forward to 21 years of good sleep.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to give our Pure Support a review.

Comfortable, supportive bed. Happy purchase

Grandma needed a more supportive bed so I decided to research. She has arthritis.

Mattresses made by latex came up as a quality material and this Pure Support Mattress had decent reviews. We tried mattresses at LTA's Mosman shop and were happy to go ahead. The ladies there were friendly and helpful, as well as the headquarter staff in QLD (thanks guys!)

We're happy with our purchase of the mattress. Big upgrade from her old, sagging one. Comfortable, durable, quality.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear that your grandmother is enjoying her new mattress.

Andrew Gorman

Andrew GormanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

My wife and I are very happy with our new mattress. We bought a king size pure support quilted firm mattress with the electric base. Lots of support and we don’t disturb each other at night when sleeping. The electric base also has a massage function which is good. Being able to raise up the bed so you can read more comfortably is the best feature though.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you're enjoying your adjustable base with your pure support mattress.

Very good quality and wonderful customer service.

Very comfortable and solved a number of issues. The customer service was excellent and the follow up has been unexpected. The bed and mattress has been well worth the cost.

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support