Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support (page 4 of 26)

Medium, Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Angella

AngellaQueensland

Perfect Quality

Medium support which is perfect for me. I have back/neck issues and yes it has helped while it is on the softer side it is still supportive. The biggest difference was sitting up after laying down there was no wrestling match like a memory foam mattress does but just as comfortable if not more due to the support. This mattress is durable and has maintained its shape with no indentations and bounces back as it should. It is like sleeping on a cloud with support in all the right places.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Angella for the review - it's great to hear you're now sleeping on a cloud.

Liane

LianeIllawarra, NSW

Best mattress I have ever owned!

Previous (expensive 7 year old) mattress was causing crippling back pain. After just 2 nights on this mattress the pain was improving and disappeared in a week. I genuinely woke up feeling happier. Both my husband and I love it. Very happy with 21 year warranty and that its completely bio degrable when I'm finished with it. Good for me and the environment.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear your pain has disappeared. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Nikkie E.

Nikkie E.

A great mattress, and good for your health

I bought this mattress for my son as it is not chemically treated and has a long guarantee that will see him through to adulthood. It's a little too soft for my comfort, but he has never slept better than he does now. Someone who hated going to bed now loves to go to sleep. We are buying another one for his brother.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Nikkie - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our Mosman team.

Mark D.

Mark D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some disappointment unfortunately

From the sales perspective the amount of effort was excellent. Recommending and trying to ensure I get what I need with the best price they could offer.
Then it arrived.
After a few weeks trial on the recommended FIRM (even with an additional 50mm Latex topper) there IS partner disturbance, and a fair amount of heat retention. As a side sleeper, I wake with sore hips and shoulders. Even to the point I have had a pinched nerve in shoulder with numb fingers for several weeks now. I reached out to them only to receive silence. Followed up in case CoVID isolation was to blame, still nothing. Overall it should last me, but will now need to invest in additional softening as instead of waking refreshed, I'm waking with additional aches.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mark, apologies we have been working part time remotely during COVID-19. I believe one of our team members is contacting you today to discuss this with you. If you have any troubles please call us on 1300 759 859.

Franco Pietropaoli

Franco PietropaoliSydney, NSW

It’s like heaven in bed

After one very difficult year, spent mostly in hospital, I bought a single latex mattress from Latex Australia to help my recovery. It has been a couple of months since I have been using it. All I can say the experience is like heaven in bed! Simply amazing.
Franco Pietropaoli

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Wonderful to hear Franco that your mattress is helping with your recovery - thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

Helen T.

Helen T.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought two mattresses - highly recommended

I bought two mattresses from the Fortitude Valley store and got great customer service. So many to choose from and got the perfect one for my husband and myself, and another one for guests (mainly parents when they come visit). Easy delivery. Very happy customer :)

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Helen

Tom

TomBrisbane

Better than the boxed mattresses.

Whilst the cost may be twice the price of a boxed latex mattress, the quality is more than several fold. Both my partner and I are very happy with it.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Tom.

Jo W

Jo W

Love this mattress

This is the third mattress we have bought from Latex Mattress Australia and my boys swear by them for a good nights sleep. They are so very comfortable. My back is well supported and my sleep quality has improved since our recent buy. Our previous purchases are still as new with none of the negative changes, such as sagging that you get with other mattresses.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear Jo! Thanks for your review.

Leonie

LeonieSydney, NSW

Worth every cent!

We purchased our first one about 5 years ago and it is as good as the day it arrived.

We loved the first mattress so much we purchased another one for our daughter. These mattresses are worth every cent. They are comfortable in winter and summer, the best thing is they are durable and do not sag. I expect to keep it for another 20 years!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Leonie - great to hear!

AMAZING!!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Leanne for taking the time to write such a detailed review and we will be sure to pass this onto both Melissa and Colleen.

Perfect for me, I'm very happy

Very comfortable, easy to make the bed and appealing to look at as there is no hump in the middle, this also makes rolling over easy. The sheets fit perfectly. Very happy with the mattress and happy I found Latex Mattress Australia

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Heidi

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Holidays have lost some of their gloss.

We bought a new mattress 2 years ago on line and it was OK but not as comfortable as expected. Recently we changed to a Latex Mattress Australia medium mattress with their remote control adjustable bed. This combination has changed our lives as far as sleeping goes.Now we can't wait to get home after a trip away.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi David - it's sad to hear that your holidays have lost some of their gloss but on the other hand, we hear what you're saying. Our mattresses are that comfortable!

Move to single beds

We took the step to have two king singles. This meant we were able to decide the best position for both of us. I like the zero gravity setting which works very well for me. My husband prefers to have his feet elevated to relieve lack of circulation in his feet. This way we are both happy.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Carol, wonderful to hear you're both enjoying your mattresses and adjustable bases. It sounds like you get the best of both worlds.

Dr Ev

Dr EvSydney, NSW

Expensive, but top quality

Single pure comfort medium (SFS) purchased October 2019 Sydney.
I'm 85kg mid 50's.
It's an expensive mattress, but you can literally "feel the quality".
If you unzip the cover, the mattress is 25cm of pure latex top to bottom.
Just the right combination of support and comfort.
I really look forward to going to sleep now.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to review our mattress Dr Ev - it's great to hear you're now looking forward to sleep.

RAJESH R.

RAJESH R.Alice Springs, NT

Perfect choice of mattress

I am another happy customer with 100% satisfaction of my choice. I was looking for a mattress that i can use life long and I think i got the one i am looking for. Intially I thought this mattress is expensive but when I received the item and couple of nights sleep it is a premium quality product that would offer a good night sleep without interruption.
I am also happy with the customer service Maxine who supported me right from the beginning. 10/10 for Maxine.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Rajesh - lovely to hear and will pass the feedback onto Maxine.

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support