Medium, Firm

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

ufoundlou

ufoundlouSlacks Creek

Do not buy one of these mattresses

Sleeping Duck Mattress

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Latex Mattress Australia
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Latex Mattress Australia
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support