Medium, Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness

Frank and JeannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sadly regretting the purchase because of the Company’s after sale performance

BEWARE a refund of delivery with two major failings under Australian Consumer Law took a distressing 11 weeks to receive. A great mattress but the company’s Duty of Care failed.

Purchased in December 2019.

Frank and Jeannie

Perhaps this may have been done 11 weeks ago without the distress and lack of consumer support.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,829 reviews
Ad

SueFar North Queensland, QLD

For now, comfortable and supportive but hot.

I found the staff to be helpful. I purchased the 'Pure Comfort' and have indeed found it to be soft, comfortable and supportive, but at times become very hot throughout the night. Ask again for another review in 5 and 10 years time, as only time will really tell of the lasting quality of this mattress.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sleeping PositionSide
Sue

Thank you, I call soon. Regards.

TPL

TPLAU

Finding this model too firm.

I purchased this a month ago and service was great with prompt delivery. I’ve had great experience with latex mattresses as I grew up with them and know how durable they are. The mattress delivered felt firmer than the display model but I had 2 weeks of good sleep. However I now feel that it is too firm and am experiencing shoulder and neck pain. Going to the shop this afternoon to see what they can recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support