Medium, Firm

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Mosman

MosmanSydney, NSW

This mattress meets our expectations

The Latex Australia Pure Support mattress meets all our expectations. It's good all round support is very comfortable and meets our needs in a low profile look.
We're very happy with the service at purchase and look forward to 21 years of good sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $1,800.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to give our Pure Support a review.

Nikkie E.

Nikkie E.

A great mattress, and good for your health

I bought this mattress for my son as it is not chemically treated and has a long guarantee that will see him through to adulthood. It's a little too soft for my comfort, but he has never slept better than he does now. Someone who hated going to bed now loves to go to sleep. We are buying another one for his brother.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Nikkie - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our Mosman team.

Mark D.

Mark D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some disappointment unfortunately

From the sales perspective the amount of effort was excellent. Recommending and trying to ensure I get what I need with the best price they could offer.
Then it arrived.
After a few weeks trial on the recommended FIRM (even with an additional 50mm Latex topper) there IS partner disturbance, and a fair amount of heat retention. As a side sleeper, I wake with sore hips and shoulders. Even to the point I have had a pinched nerve in shoulder with numb fingers for several weeks now. I reached out to them only to receive silence. Followed up in case CoVID isolation was to blame, still nothing. Overall it should last me, but will now need to invest in additional softening as instead of waking refreshed, I'm waking with additional aches.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $3,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mark, apologies we have been working part time remotely during COVID-19. I believe one of our team members is contacting you today to discuss this with you. If you have any troubles please call us on 1300 759 859.

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

Perfect for me, I'm very happy

Very comfortable, easy to make the bed and appealing to look at as there is no hump in the middle, this also makes rolling over easy. The sheets fit perfectly. Very happy with the mattress and happy I found Latex Mattress Australia

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Heidi

Move to single beds

We took the step to have two king singles. This meant we were able to decide the best position for both of us. I like the zero gravity setting which works very well for me. My husband prefers to have his feet elevated to relieve lack of circulation in his feet. This way we are both happy.

Purchased in October 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $11,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Carol, wonderful to hear you're both enjoying your mattresses and adjustable bases. It sounds like you get the best of both worlds.

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Mattress

The mattress definitely lives up to our expectations. It gives great pressure relief. I have a better quality of sleep now. Wish we had bought one years ago. It’s easy to turn and much easier to make. Thanks Latex Mattress Australia, Springwood.

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear your quality of sleep has improved Lyn.

Svea

SveaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent quality

I was looking for Australian made, comfort, support, quality and latex, and kept coming back to Latex Mattress Australia. I was replacing my firm latex mattress of 15 years, however the LMA firm mattress was much too firm for me exacerbating my back injuries, so Latex Mattress Australia swapped it for a medium. I'm saving for a topper as I'm finding the medium still a touch too firm. Very pleased with quality, comfort, support, durability, and that it is made in Australia, thank you.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $2,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Svea for your review - we look forward to chatting to you soon about your topper.

Cathryn and Noah

Cathryn and NoahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love our pure LATEX Mattress!

Tanya was extremely informative and helpful with everything leading up to our decision and purchase of our new Mattress. Was ready 2 weeks from ordering and we purchased as other mattress while having a latex top had springs was not comfortable. Wanted a bed that was all natural for health reasons. Our new mattres is comfortable and supportive and we are very happy.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Cathryn and Noah for the lovely review - we will pass your feedback onto Tanya and the team.

When we wake up in the morning the body isnt as sore and we feel we had a decent nights sleep

very comfortable and supportive, the aches and pains are not as noticeable one of the best purchases we have made the staff were very helpful and knowledgable
yes very durable best buy we have made

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Oli

Olibrisbane

very good natural mattress

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very good mattress

Date PurchasedDec 2017

No more hip pain!

So far so good ... Much better than old spring mattress great on joints and not waking up with hip pain anymore ... looking at getting their pillows soon....will do another review in a few months and hopefully it will be a 5 star !

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Joyce

JoyceBrisbane

Amazing and comfortable.

I have had my pure comfort mattress three months now and it has helped me have better sleeps. It really has made a real difference the way I function the next day. I am very pleased my son suggested I should try the Latex mattress. It will be a great investment health wise.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Difficult choice but happy customer

We initially found it really difficult to separate fact from marketing talk.

We experienced soreness from our previous 'firm' latex mattress, and sleepless nights due to heat. We like the idea of latex being a natural product, but most latex mattresses contain 'man made' additives. We didn't want another expensive mattress we didn't like, so it was really hard to decide.

But our new medium queen mattress has been uneventful, which is great! No soreness and it doesn't seem as hot, even in Brisbane summer.

If you can afford it I would choose the Pure Comfort mattress, since it's a bit thicker. I am 84kg and if I sit down heavily on my bed I sometimes feel the bed base through the mattress. Other than that, pretty happy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Contented customer

My daughter has some gastric issues and needs to sleep in a semi upright position on an adjustable bed. This latex mattress is perfect and allows her to sleep in basically the same position all night without getting any sore spots! It is deliciously soft but supportive.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews

Meri

Meriasked

Pure Support Medium Queen

I am new to latex mattress toppers. Do they require bed sheets to go over them for a queen size. If so, what is the depth of sheeting needed. If not, do they require their own particular bed sheet to maintain them. Thanks

Hi Meri,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our Latex Mattress Toppers.

The mattress topper is designed to be placed on top of your existing mattress and provides an extra layer of comfort. You'll still need to put a sheet over it - standard sheets should fit, but it depends on the depth of your current mattress. Our mattress toppers have a depth of 7.5cm so double check your sheets will be able to fit this extra layer. We also sell eco-friendly Tencel sheet sets on our website and they have a depth of 40cm.

Let us know if you have any questions, or alternatively feel free to give one of our showrooms a call and one of our lovely staff members will happily answer any queries!

KJ

KJasked

Pure Support

I require a mattress topper to fit half of a queen bed. I E we have a firm mattress that my wife love s but I find to firm.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi KJ, we have toppers in single, long single and king single. Please give us a call to discuss what will work best for you. Our number is 1300 759 859.

Dean

Dean asked

Pure Support Firm King

Hi there
Have trouble with my back pain
Does this support back pain and is it really firm?

Edna
Edna

My mattress is soft/medium/soft. I have lower back pain and i don’t wake up with back pain. I bought this for my osteoarthritis,and although it is soft it provides support.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 10 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support