Latex Mattress Australia Range

A very blissful well supported sleep

I am thrilled with my new king size pure Latex Mattress Australia mattress. I have been sleeping soundly from the first night and feeel so incredibly well supported in my back. The biggest difference with my new mattress is that I noticed I Wake without any more leg pain which was interesting. The organic bamboo cover is also gorgeous- I feel like my sleep environment is healthier and I have made an eco friendly sustainable decision in going with this company:-) awesome service as well every step.

Perceived FirmnessHard

very good

very comfortable and relaxing
good back support
better quality of sleep
i think its very durable matress
less dust mites
easy to wash cover
kid friendly
no sagging till now
good neck and back support
allergic symptoms are better afetr using this

Purchased in April 2019.

Comfortable mattress

I had to keep turning during the night on my old mattress and woke up feeling stiff and sore. I can't believe that my new mattress could be so comfortable!!! It's heaven.

Purchased in February 2019.

Buy a latex mattress, you won't regret it!

Bought a queen Pure Premium latex mattress. The difference in quality of sleep is amazing. I have arthritis so the quality of a mattress is vital. This mattress is so comfy - firm but soft, can't fault the mattress nor the service. Thanks Debbie & Tania. I have previously owned latex mattress and confirm this is quality produced and not hot as some people often complain latex can be. Plus first time ever ordered one without viewing and testing (manufactured in QLD) but delivered quickly, safely and hassle free to Victoria. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Purchased in March 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Sleeping like a baby!!

We cannot believe just how supportive and comfortable this mattress is all in one it has just been what we both needed. Someone that needs good support for a back and neck condition it is perfect . My husband and I are finally getting the much needed quality sleep we wanted. I was concerned ordering the firm that it would be too firm, but it’s not at all , it’s comfy and supportive.
No more waking several times to change position and I’m not feeling as hot as I was with other mattresses.
Best investment ever!

Luxurious comfort by Merv Moore 25 March 2019

Since the arrival of the Latex Mattress we have enjoyed nothing but a great nights sleep. The aching backs and shoulder pains are all a thing of the past. Thanks to the great advice from Tanya at the New Farm display shop regarding our specific needs, our nights sleep has come to a superb level of comfort.
Thankyou Latex Australia

Purchased in January 2019 at New Farm.

Comfort +++ Quality is Outstanding

Bought my first mattress from Latex Mattress Australia, Underwood in 2015 for my queen bed. My hayfever stopped, my back didn't ache anymore and the ease when I moved house was amazing. You simply roll it up and it bounces back to normal! I have been so impressed over the years that I have purchased an additional single and cot mattress. The cot mattress was made to the exact size I needed with the same beautiful quilted bamboo cover. Delivery was excellent. All mattresses were wrapped in bubble wrap and two further heavy duty bags ensured they arrived in perfect condition. I was tempted to purchase a single mattress from another company locally made in Adelaide as the price was a bit cheaper. I still regret this decision. The cover does not fit snugly and it bunches up. The latex is divided into 2 layers and does sit together properly. It is thinner and not as comfortable as my others from Latex Mattress Australia. I would never compromise again. Quality is worth the bit extra cost!

Purchased in January 2018 for $2,074.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Best Mattress Ever

I've had my pure luxury latex mattress for a few months now and am enjoying the best, supportive, most comfortable sleep ever. The seven latex density zones ensure an improvement in the quality of my sleep. No more dust mite allergies either.
The name says it all- pure luxury!

Purchased in July 2018 at Mosman.

NECESSARY COMFORT

In August last year we started researching for a better night's sleep. Both my husband and I were beginning to feel the wear and tear of sleeping on a reputable inner spring mattress. By September we purchased the most comfortable thing possible - a pure comfort latex mattress!!! We also made the decision to purchase from Latex Mattress Aust as we received an extremely good overview of the product with many phone conversations and excellent explanations. We live in rural NSW and it was not possible for us to visit a showroom so we made the purchase in good faith after having many chats with Deb. We have not been disappointed. After hours working tirelessly, and with emotional strain coping with the ongoing drought, my husband sleeps very soundly indeed. If the mattress wan't so comfortable, no doubt he would lie awake at night as he has done through previous droughts. My shoulder and neck pain have also ceased - one that I put down to "age" rather than sleeping comfort. The only negative thing I could say is that we find we do have to turn the mattress more than expected to maintain its shape. Although this is more a matter of establishing a new routine rather than a slight against the product. At the same time, we also purchased a KS pure support for our teenage son who had just spent 8 mths in hospital rehabilitating after the effects of a traumatic bleed on the brain. Fatigue still dominates his life as a consequence of this injury but resting and sleeping on this mattress has helped his recovery process enormously. He always remarks how comfortable his mattress is. I would strongly recommend a latex mattress for anyone, and to purchase from Latex Mattress Australia for a high quality indulgent product. It's true what it said - we spend so much time of our lives in bed, we should make it the most comfortable as possible.

Purchased in September 2018.

Heat Retention Yes
SaggingYes

Zzzzzzzz

After purchasing an expensive conventional mattress due to back and hip pain, and experiencing ever increasing pain from sleeping on that mattress, and given we're middle aged and showing signs of wear and tear, we were extremely cautious about our next bed purchase. We researched thoroughly and ended up deciding on a latex mattress primarily for the support and no body impressions. In addition, no disturbance from partner movement, the product is pure, environmentally friendly and should see us out. The service provided by "Jessica over the phone and Kauri and her team at the Mosman store was excellent. We felt well informed without any pressure and were able to try out the mattresses for as long as we needed to. We purchased 2 Pure Support king singles, mine medium and his firm. We also purchased the pillows. We've been sleeping on our latex mattresses for 5 months now, and it honestly is the most comfortable and supportive mattress we've ever slept on.

Purchased in November 2018.

So happy!

My partner and I have very different sleeping preferences. He sleeps on a futon at his place which I find far too hard. At my place he found the mattress too soft. It was a 21 year old part latex which was reaching its use-by date for me. We visited the Mosman store in January and purchased a Queen Pure Support mattress which was on promotion. It was delivered within 3 days. Now we both enjoy a fitful sleep and I'm no longer getting hip pain when I lie on my side. I had also been waking up with early morning pain which improved when I got up so I would rise much earlier than him. Now I sleep longer and feel more refreshed. Although the mattress is firm it is incredibly comfortable. My partner is loving this mattress and we plan to purchase another one for his home. It's a "wake-up" to realise we've purchased our last mattress. We are both 70. More energy now to enjoy the rest of our lives.

Purchased in January 2019 at Mosman for $2,847.50.

Best Mattress I’ve ever purchased

As a 20+ year shift worker, sleep was difficult and a good mattress is critical. I’ve tried them all, fortunately my search had ended.
I’m 6’4” and 110kgs I can wriggle around and not disturb my partner, I sleep soundly for the first time in years.
Thanks for this great product

Purchased in January 2019 for $3,300.00.

SaggingNo
Thank you Paul, for your king review. So glad to hear you are enjoying your new mattress! The Team at Latex Mattress Australia

Investment worthwhile.

I bought the mattress in January and I am very pleased with it. Previously I have been sleeping on an spring mattress. The latex is more supportive than I am getting a better sleep. This mattress is pure latex and no fillers. I am very pleased.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,500.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

It's more than a good night's sleep

I can say with complete honesty that l didn't look forward to purchasing a new mattress, like buying a new car l was soon feeling confused with what was available and what l would actually end up with.. But l knew that l had to do something as l was feeling the effects of my old mattress and the changes that my body is making with the aging process. Waking in pain through the nights, the tossing and turning left me feeling drained in the mornings and certainly not refreshed. Through the insistence of close friends, who have experienced the benefits of Latex sleeping, we headed into the Latex Mattress Australia store. The assistance from Tanya and Jessica was so informative and honest, they spoke with pride in their products and more importantly asked what my needs were but also they explained with experience the benefits of Latex sleeping. They never once gave the impression that making a sale was what mattered. The very first night, l was thinking l would be awake a lot but that wasn't the case at all and slept the best night's sleep in years, and it continues, l feel no pressure pains with my body because l am supported properly and feel l have definitely made the right decision, made easier by assistance of people who are well informed and who know what they are talking about. Many Thanks.

Purchased in January 2019 for $5,000.00.

Latex all the way

Having purchased 2 interspring mattresses over as many years from the “big brands” I was hesitant in forking out more money for a 3rd mattress

Well after a few weeks of laying on this mattress, I am definitely sleeping better, I don’t toss and turn as much and have not experienced it to be a “hot” bed like some have reported ( I live in QLD too).

After laying on the mattress, i feel it is firmer than the one at the showroom, but maybe it’s because I have a different base. My husband and I actually purchased two long singles as we could not agree on the bed. He ended up with firm and I medium.

Overall I have more good then bad days with my lower back which before everyday was a struggle. From what I can see, this bed will have the lifespan it claims to have!

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessHard

No Regrets

Previously I slept on a pocket spring mattress and often woke up in the morning with a sore hip and shoulder. After much searching around on the internet for a new mattress I found Latex Mattress Australia and eventually purchased a Pure Support latex mattress from them. This was two years ago and I have never regretted my decision.

From the very first night this mattress has been extremely comfortable to sleep on and after two years of use the mattress has not lost any of its support and resilience. And best of all, I no longer wake up with a pain in my hip or shoulder. To quote from the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears; this mattress is not too hard, and not too soft, but just right!

I love my latex mattress the great comfort and support it offers and highly recommend it.

Purchased in March 2017 at Mosman.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Best night sleep in a long time.

Well, its been 2 weeks since we received our new Pure Comfort King size bed, after 20 years i wanted to try a king size bed, so after much researching we come across Latex Australia, we visited the Mosman Showroom, and were greeted by Debra, she invited us in to try all the different beds and lay there as long as we like to see which one we felt most comfortable on, Debra told us all about the different latexes, and how the latex mattress is put together, and which one would suit both our body weights. I'm so happy with our choice, it feels extremely comfy, and supporting, I'm getting a better nights sleep, as is my husband, and my shoulder is feeling less achey during the night, so less tossing and turning, I feel no movement when my husband turns over which is great, as i'm a light sleeper. I look forward to many happy years in our beautiful bed. So glad we come across Latex Australia, and thank you Debra for all help. Dianne and Gerry, Sydney.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Best mattress purchase

My husband and I recently purchased the King size pure comfort mattress and base, and latex pillows after being so impressed with the latex bassinet and cot mattress we got for our daughter. The main reason we chose these products was that they are non toxic. On both occasions, the customer service was so warm and friendly.

We've found the mattress to be so supportive, and suits us both even though we're different in size and weight. The mattress has also alleviated much of my hip pain, and my husbands lower neck pain has also improved. We are both waking up feeling refreshed despite having a newborn to tend to throughout the night.

The quality of this mattress is impressive and I'm confident it will last us for years to come.

Like sleeping on air

Having had a latex mattress for 22 years there was no question to get another one. What was harder was finding the right one. What we found when we visited Latex Mattress Australia in Mosman was amazing service from Deb and the team. Incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. The whole process was simple and the mattress arrived within the week. In the 2 months since it has been like sleeping on air. If you are looking for a latex mattress then its a no brainer to get in touch with Deb and the team!

Great product and service

This is the second pure support mattress we have purchased from Latex Mattress Australia. Both have been for our teenage sons. The boys love them and say their sleep is much improved as a result of how comfortable the mattresses are. The first mattress was purchased two and a half years ago and is still as good as when delivered. I would recommend the purchase of a mattress protector as it reduces the need to wash the mattress cover which can be challenging to get back on. The staff are really friendly and easy to deal with.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Hi. My wife and i are both in our early 60s. We are of average build and weight of no more than 83kg. My wife has a slightly bulging disc in her lower back, scoliosis and arthritis in her back. She also gets very hot at night. I have heard about Latex mattress and i was wondering if they would be better than our Tampur which we have had for about 8 yrs. We have a local Beds Are Us. Your help would be appreciated?
Laurie, we bought our mattress from the Mosman Store. The staff assessed my partner an I professionally and directed us to the mattress for us. We’re both very happy. I tried the tempur mattress and didn’t like it in the comparisonDear Laurie, Thank you for your question. A memory foam and a latex mattress have completely different support characteristics, durability and feel. Many of our happy customers suffer from back issues and arthritis. Could you please call one of our sleep specialists anytime on 1300 759 859 to discuss your requirements? I'm sure we have a mattress in our range that will suit you and your wife. Thank you.

How much does a Pure Indulgence Supreme Queen cost? I can’t find a price on your website except for a cost per day over 25 years. Why can’t you just give the price if they as good as they sound in the reviews?
Hi Joleeza, each mattress is customised to suit your requirements, could you please give one of our Sleep Specialists a call on 1300 759 859 to discuss.

How much does a king size latex mattress weigh please? I have a sleigh bed and need to lift the corners out of the boxed end to put the fitted sheet on, never an easy task!
Dear Millie, A king size latex mattress weighs 60kgs +. However, the latex mattress is super flexible, it is very easy to lift one corner, as the mattress bends easily, and you don't have to lift the whole mattress just to tuck a fitted sheet in (like a rigid spring mattress). Please feel free to contact our head office on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your mattress requirements.

Pure Luxury Medium QueenPure Luxury Medium KingPure Luxury Firm QueenPure Luxury Firm KingPure Premium Medium SinglePure Premium Medium King SinglePure Premium Medium DoublePure Premium Medium QueenPure Premium Medium KingPure Premium Firm SinglePure Premium Firm King SinglePure Premium Firm DoublePure Premium Firm QueenPure Premium Firm KingPure Support Medium SinglePure Support Medium King SinglePure Support Medium DoublePure Support Medium QueenPure Support Medium KingPure Support Firm SinglePure Support Firm King SinglePure Support Firm DoublePure Support Firm QueenPure Support Firm KingPure Comfort Medium KingPure Comfort Medium King SinglePure Comfort Medium DoublePure Comfort Medium QueenPure Comfort Medium SinglePure Comfort Firm KingPure Comfort Firm King SinglePure Comfort Firm DoublePure Comfort Firm QueenPure Comfort Firm SinglePure Indulgence Supreme QueenPure Indulgence Supreme KingPure Indulgence Firm QueenPure Indulgence Firm King
Type LatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessMediumMediumFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMedium and Soft Medium and Soft FirmFirm
SizeQueenKingQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingKingKing SingleDoubleQueenSingleKingSingleDoubleQueenSingleQueenKingQueenKing
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm16 cm16 cm16 cm19 cm19 cm16 cm16 cm16 cm19 cm19 cm24 cm24 cm16 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)

Similar listings