Latex Mattress Australia Range

Latex Mattress Australia has excellent spinal support mattresses......Great customer service also!

Recently we purchased a Pure Indulgence mattress from Tanya at Latex Mattress Australia at the New Farm, Brisbane shop. Tanya and the Latex Mattress Australia team have sold us a great quality product and we have been really happy with their professional customer service both in store and following the mattress purchase. The pillow protectors and mattress protector we purchased from this business are also good quality. We deliberated for 3 years on which brand of mattress would provide the best spinal support for us as well as a very comfortable nights sleep. My husband no longer has back pain as the Pure Indulgence mattress that was sold to us provides both .......excellent spinal support and a great nights sleep. Just proved to ourselves how important choosing the right mattress is and how wonderful it is to have a good nights sleep. We are now saving up to replace the mattress in a guest bedroom with a Queen Pure Comfort soft medium soft mattress from the same company.

Excellent mattress

My husband and I love our latex mattress, so we decided to buy each of our children a Pure Support mattress from Latex Mattress Australia. Our daughters have said it has been the most comfortable night's sleep they have had. I love the long warranty, which means they can enjoy this great quality mattress right into adulthood!

Purchased in April 2019.

Comfortable, just like its name

Just got it last month, it is the second one our family got. Good quality mattress and good service offered, just wait to find out how good is this mattress in the long run, should be as good as our first.

SaggingYes

Extremely comfortable

We had our previous latex mattress for over 10 years and it was time for replacement (it had started to sag). It was classified as firm and prior to that we had had futons over a long period. So we wanted a firm mattress. Following advice from Latex Matress Australia we choose the medium density. I admit I was a little dubious but their advice was spot on. The matress is everything that they said it would be and is firm and supportive where you want it to be. Overall, a fabulous matress.

Purchased in May 2019 at Latex Bedding Co Online store for $2,300.00.

Floating on a cloud

The mattress is the most comfortable I have ever slept on. It is very relaxing and supportive.
It eases neck pain and relieves tension.
I have noticed a remarkable improvement in sleep as I am not waking up with any pain issues.
The mattress is really durable and firm with no sagging.
This mattress is perfect for my needs.

Purchased in May 2019 for $6,300.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Best investment ever

After much research, I decided to purchase the Pure Comfort from Latex Mattress Australia in the hope of improving the quality of my sleep. I’ve had such a relaxed and comfortable sleep ever since I started sleeping on this mattress. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night with lower back pain or wake up with a stiff and sore back in the morning. I had not expected such good results as I have mild scoliosis! As well excellent service from the Mosman branch.

Purchased in October 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack

Best Mattress Ever!

We have owned our Latex Mattress Australia Queen Bed for the past 12 years purchased from the factory / store that was formerly located in Archerfield, QLD. It has been so comfortable and supportive over all those years and shows no sign of dipping or sagging as we rotate and flip the mattress once every month or two. We used to wake up with sore backs after our previous Sealy mattress reach its end after about 10 years. We still get into bed each night and comment on how much we love our bed.

Purchased in March 2007.

Peace of mind & comfort

Recently purchased a pure latex mattress after learning about VOCs and how toxic the gases from cheap foam mattresses can be. We tried a few of the latex mattress options available to us at other stores, and found Latex Mattress Australia's to be the most comfortable by far. It competes with any other top end mattress. My husband struggles to sleep and used to suffer from hip pain (though he's only in his 30s!) but no longer gets any pain.
Love the product; Australian, good for your health, and also comfortable! Win win win.

Purchased in May 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Mosman for $6,500.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived FirmnessMedium

So good for my sleep problems

Latex is THE best. Advice on which mattress proved correct, as I did need firmer for a heavier build. I am sleeping much better, no aches and pains on getting up. This mattress will certainly give me years of comfortable sleeping.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard

Exactly as the title depicts - Pure Comfort!

Excellent customer service from Tania to ensure the correct mattress configuration is selected. Quality sleep, no partner disturbance, extremely comfortable, no more shoulder pain. Friends have already purchased following our recommendation.

Loving Latex

We selected this mattress after much research and it hasn't disappointed. We tested a couple of different latex mattress suppliers and felt that the Latex Mattress Australia options were superior in comfort. We didn't have any health or sleep issues but were interested in pure latex because of it being a natural product and chemical free. We are also happy to support local manufacturers. We've had the mattress for a few months now and have been sleeping well!

Just Love It !!

My wife & I purchased our Pure Comfort Soft/Medium/Soft King mattress 8 weeks ago, and its the best thing we have done for our sleep comfort. We both have different back pain issues and this mattress has offered us the best support, comfort and a better quality sleep than we have ever had. We have previously purchased the top of the range innerspring mattresses form leading bed makers over the past 10 years and none have given us such a relaxing and more comfortable sleep than this mattress. Just love it !!

Purchased in March 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia New Farm.

Heat Retention No

A very blissful well supported sleep

I am thrilled with my new king size pure Latex Mattress Australia mattress. I have been sleeping soundly from the first night and feeel so incredibly well supported in my back. The biggest difference with my new mattress is that I noticed I Wake without any more leg pain which was interesting. The organic bamboo cover is also gorgeous- I feel like my sleep environment is healthier and I have made an eco friendly sustainable decision in going with this company:-) awesome service as well every step.

Perceived FirmnessHard

very good

very comfortable and relaxing
good back support
better quality of sleep
i think its very durable matress
less dust mites
easy to wash cover
kid friendly
no sagging till now
good neck and back support
allergic symptoms are better afetr using this

Purchased in April 2019.

Comfortable mattress

I had to keep turning during the night on my old mattress and woke up feeling stiff and sore. I can't believe that my new mattress could be so comfortable!!! It's heaven.

Purchased in February 2019.

Buy a latex mattress, you won't regret it!

Bought a queen Pure Premium latex mattress. The difference in quality of sleep is amazing. I have arthritis so the quality of a mattress is vital. This mattress is so comfy - firm but soft, can't fault the mattress nor the service. Thanks Debbie & Tania. I have previously owned latex mattress and confirm this is quality produced and not hot as some people often complain latex can be. Plus first time ever ordered one without viewing and testing (manufactured in QLD) but delivered quickly, safely and hassle free to Victoria. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Purchased in March 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Sleeping like a baby!!

We cannot believe just how supportive and comfortable this mattress is all in one it has just been what we both needed. Someone that needs good support for a back and neck condition it is perfect . My husband and I are finally getting the much needed quality sleep we wanted. I was concerned ordering the firm that it would be too firm, but it’s not at all , it’s comfy and supportive.
No more waking several times to change position and I’m not feeling as hot as I was with other mattresses.
Best investment ever!

Luxurious comfort by Merv Moore 25 March 2019

Since the arrival of the Latex Mattress we have enjoyed nothing but a great nights sleep. The aching backs and shoulder pains are all a thing of the past. Thanks to the great advice from Tanya at the New Farm display shop regarding our specific needs, our nights sleep has come to a superb level of comfort.
Thankyou Latex Australia

Purchased in January 2019 at New Farm.

Comfort +++ Quality is Outstanding

Bought my first mattress from Latex Mattress Australia, Underwood in 2015 for my queen bed. My hayfever stopped, my back didn't ache anymore and the ease when I moved house was amazing. You simply roll it up and it bounces back to normal! I have been so impressed over the years that I have purchased an additional single and cot mattress. The cot mattress was made to the exact size I needed with the same beautiful quilted bamboo cover. Delivery was excellent. All mattresses were wrapped in bubble wrap and two further heavy duty bags ensured they arrived in perfect condition. I was tempted to purchase a single mattress from another company locally made in Adelaide as the price was a bit cheaper. I still regret this decision. The cover does not fit snugly and it bunches up. The latex is divided into 2 layers and does sit together properly. It is thinner and not as comfortable as my others from Latex Mattress Australia. I would never compromise again. Quality is worth the bit extra cost!

Purchased in January 2018 for $2,074.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Best Mattress Ever

I've had my pure luxury latex mattress for a few months now and am enjoying the best, supportive, most comfortable sleep ever. The seven latex density zones ensure an improvement in the quality of my sleep. No more dust mite allergies either.
The name says it all- pure luxury!

Purchased in July 2018 at Mosman.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Has anyone purchased the Queen Pocket Spring Natural Latex Pillow Mattress from MyDeal and if so do you like it?

Hi. My wife and i are both in our early 60s. We are of average build and weight of no more than 83kg. My wife has a slightly bulging disc in her lower back, scoliosis and arthritis in her back. She also gets very hot at night. I have heard about Latex mattress and i was wondering if they would be better than our Tampur which we have had for about 8 yrs. We have a local Beds Are Us. Your help would be appreciated?
Laurie, we bought our mattress from the Mosman Store. The staff assessed my partner an I professionally and directed us to the mattress for us. We’re both very happy. I tried the tempur mattress and didn’t like it in the comparisonDear Laurie, Thank you for your question. A memory foam and a latex mattress have completely different support characteristics, durability and feel. Many of our happy customers suffer from back issues and arthritis. Could you please call one of our sleep specialists anytime on 1300 759 859 to discuss your requirements? I'm sure we have a mattress in our range that will suit you and your wife. Thank you.

How much does a Pure Indulgence Supreme Queen cost? I can’t find a price on your website except for a cost per day over 25 years. Why can’t you just give the price if they as good as they sound in the reviews?
Hi Joleeza, each mattress is customised to suit your requirements, could you please give one of our Sleep Specialists a call on 1300 759 859 to discuss.

Pure Luxury Medium QueenPure Luxury Medium KingPure Luxury Firm QueenPure Luxury Firm KingPure Premium Medium SinglePure Premium Medium King SinglePure Premium Medium DoublePure Premium Medium QueenPure Premium Medium KingPure Premium Firm SinglePure Premium Firm King SinglePure Premium Firm DoublePure Premium Firm QueenPure Premium Firm KingPure Support Medium SinglePure Support Medium King SinglePure Support Medium DoublePure Support Medium QueenPure Support Medium KingPure Support Firm SinglePure Support Firm King SinglePure Support Firm DoublePure Support Firm QueenPure Support Firm KingPure Comfort Medium KingPure Comfort Medium King SinglePure Comfort Medium DoublePure Comfort Medium QueenPure Comfort Medium SinglePure Comfort Firm KingPure Comfort Firm King SinglePure Comfort Firm DoublePure Comfort Firm QueenPure Comfort Firm SinglePure Indulgence Supreme QueenPure Indulgence Supreme KingPure Indulgence Firm QueenPure Indulgence Firm King
Type LatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessMediumMediumFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMedium and Soft Medium and Soft FirmFirm
SizeQueenKingQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingKingKing SingleDoubleQueenSingleKingSingleDoubleQueenSingleQueenKingQueenKing
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm16 cm16 cm16 cm19 cm19 cm16 cm16 cm16 cm19 cm19 cm24 cm24 cm16 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)