Latex Mattress Australia Range

Best mattress ever

Defiantly the best mattress we have ever had. We thought we had a good mattress before with Tempurpedic, but this is another level. Great service too and customer support to add to great nights sleep.

Purchased at Latex mattress australia.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Fantastic

The mattress is comfortable yet firm. There are no issues with allergies or asthma like there are with traditional mattresses. The cost was reasonable for the product and durability of 21 years.

Purchased .

Good
Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Haven't had a better sleep!

I've had my new latex mattress for 2 months now, and since the day I got it I've found it way more comfortable than my old spring mattress. When using my old spring mattress, I was often restless and would wake up with a sore back. I find it much easier to fall asleep now and my quality of sleep has much improved. It's also reassuring to know that there are no nasty chemicals. I highly recommend trying one of these latex mattresses.

Purchased .

Great quality & support

This Pure Support medium mattress feels very supportive and of excellent quality. I have slept on it for the past week, and at first it was firmer than I was used to, but I have quickly adapted. I added a sheepskin to give a little softness, and I am now sleeping very comfortably.
There is a slight smell in the mattress and pillow, but it is not affecting my chemical sensitivities, and I have had no problems.
I also bought mattress and pillow protectors, and they feel very luxurious and of good quality.
The staff were very kind and helpful, and I am happy with my purchase.

Major health Benefit

Since we've been using this new mattress I have no aces and pains when I wake up in the morning, major benefit to my back problem, nice comfortable sleep, also has helped my wife with her dust mite allergy, I'm a heavy man and I don't wake her up every time I turn, best investment ever made, great friendly service when purchasing as well, thanks guys,

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Better than the best hotel bed

This was our second mattress from this company. After buying one for my child which was so comfortable I bought one for us. I travel frequently for work staying in lots of hotels but really love my bed the best of all! I sleep incredibly well and deeply and am extremely happy with it.

Brilliant!

We had a Tempur mattress for over 8 years. Finally we realised that even though we liked the feel of a non traditional mattress, the tempur was sagging and making us hot at night. All of this made a very uncomfortable nights sleep.
After doing loads and loads of research I discovered Latex Mattress Australia and WOW!
Deb and the team were amazing. Deb knew the product and competitors inside and out which gave me comfort she really understood individual needs.
We’ve had our pure comfort mattress and pillows for just under a month and couldn’t be happier!
We are no longer waking up hot and uncomfortable and feel more rested when we wake up.
I can’t recommend the investment enough, we’ve had a great experience with the team and our sleep couldn’t be better :)

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Like sleeping on a cloud of comfort!

This mattress is perfect in every way, a perfect combination of support and deep comfort. I have had these mattresses before and after years of use, they’re still as good as the day I first slept on one, that’s the reason I’ve replaced everyone in my home with another Latex Mattress Australia. I live interstate and order online, then exactly as expected, my mattress is delivered to my door within a week.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Exactly what we were looking for

We were looking for a new mattress for our 5 year old son and decided to try one of the popular online boxed mattress as the reviews were good. However, after about a week of trying our son started complaining how hard it is and we’ve decided to look for alternative option and came across Latex Mattress Australia. It has been about a year now since we’ve purchased a Pure Support range and our son couldn’t be happier. No more complaints. I have actually tried the mattress for number of times and find it just perfect, not too hard, not too soft.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Custom made yacht mattress

We needed a new mattress for the guest cabin on our yacht. We needed a mattress that was durable, comfortable, supportive, breathable. A mattress that could sustain the wear and tear of the harsh marine environment from the hot tropics to the cold southern environs. The mattress needed to be custom made as it was an irregular shape.
The all natural latex mattress with custom made tencel cover from Latex Mattress Australia ticked all the boxes. A recent guest who had just had a hip replacement said she had " the best night sleep she had in ages".
I sent the measurements of the irregular shape to the company and what was delivered fitted exactly.
A professional company that delivered a superb product. A product that will last many years.

Fantastic purchase.

Thank you, Mum's new bed is fantastic. Not only is it great quality and comfort it is set up at the exact height for her set by her physio, it has the hi lo and massage feature as well! The zero gravity option is wonderful. It was a pleasure shopping in your Mosman store, staff very helpful and pleasant. It has really helped her recovery as well from hip surgery.

Backs to the future

My wife and I were convinced to buy a latex mattress some 20 years ago and our backs have been grateful ever since. However the mattress had done its duty. We searched for a high quality replacement for some time before approaching Latex Mattress Australia. We were impressed by the friendliness and knowledge of the staff at Mosman and were again convinced that the investment was worthwhile. And we haven't been disappointed. Indeed our backs, which had been suffering from the ravages of time affecting the old mattress, now have a new lease of life. We highly recommend the quality of the mattress we have bought and look forward to another 20 years. Backs to the future!

This is sensational

A really comfortable nights sleep I feel so well rested it is worth every dollar. How could you go wrong with a 21 year guarantee!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Positive Effect for Arthritis!

Such a supportive matress that frees your spine to realign, I sleep so deeply and rest so well, waking up feeling refreshed, your body and mind will thank you for it! Too soon to say about sagging, only 2 months old, we hope it lasts the promise of 21 years!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Quality sleep is everything!

Several years ago we paid a lot of money to buy a custom made mattress to suit both me and my much taller and heavier partner. It had been disappointing from the start and I had been recently waking daily with lower back and hip pain that remained all day. Needless to say, I was very wary about investing again.

I had heard a long time ago about the benefits of a latex mattress and am so glad I finally did my research and found the best, most genuine company to deal with. Their product is ALL latex, chemical free and in my opinion, far superior to other so-called pure latex mattresses out there (apparently you can call one that is just 30% latex "pure"). I have slept so well since. Both my partner and myself are very comfortable and very happy. No more back pain!

The girls at Underwood were very patient, very helpful and very knowledgeable. We got the Soft/Firm/Soft and it is perfect for both of us. I am also very reassured with the 21 year warranty - this shows how confident they are with their quality and it really helped me make my decision in the end.
Just do it! You are worth the investment :)

I was a picky customer

I was extremely picky to decide to go ahead with Latex Mattress Australia.

After a few research and visiting at Mosman office, I decided to go ahead with Latex Mattress Australia for my two Latex Mattress by paying a deposit however, I found there were some issues to be clarified in terms of some chemical issues on that mattress (manufacture) that published in other country after I paid the deposit. I shared my concern with the office and they immediately refunded my deposit without any delay and promised that they would still do some investigations with a manufacture with regard to my concerns. After I cancelled my order, I had to do more researches which mattress would be not harmful from the market and it was very hard for me as a normal consumer to find the actual data and fact to clarify my concerns. While I did researches, I still believed that mattress from Latex Mattress Australia would be the best as long as outstanding issues could be addressed with some fact data from the manufacture which I suspected impossible for the manufacture would release that internal information. However, finally, I received the data from Latex Mattress Australia that answered to my questions and my purchase was settled after a long research.

I am happy with sincerity of attitude presented to me from Latex Mattress Australia by listening even potential customer's concerns and following up.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Most comfortable mattress ever!

We purchased the Pure Comfort (firm) mattress in November 2018, and until then, I can't remember a day where I didn't wake up with lower back pain. From the very first night, the Pure Comfort mattress provided amazing support and comfort, and I have woken up everyday feeling new, refreshed, and most importantly pain free. A friend first recommended Latex Mattress Australia to me, and after a lot of consideration, I can frankly say that it was a worthwhile investment that I know we will enjoy for many years to come. Nothing beats a great night's sleep. Thanks also to the staff at the Mosman store who looked after us so well and provided great advice.

Latex is worth it

We have used good quality conventional sprung mattresses for many years. The medium density 'Pure Luxury' mattress we bought end of last year is exactly as the name implies, pure luxury to sleep on. The feel and support of a fully latex mattress is different from even pillow topped sprung mattresses. If you are thinking of buying one I highly recommend the Latex Mattress Australia product and the friendly helpful staff.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great service and really really comfortable mattress - good value all round.

We purchased the Pure Support Quilted Bamboo FIRM mattress with the proviso that the mattress is to be comfortable and supportive of a chronic shoulder injury. It is. Best mattress we have ever owned and slept on. It is supportive and does not rock the other side when one side is used. Sleep quality is excellent. I believe and hope that the mattress is durable - the proviso for purchase of a new mattress at this price is that it never sags. It is still quite new so no change of shape to be seen. Went for the firm mattress option and very pleased that we did so - firm but extremely comfortable. Has a nice bamboo fabric cover which is removable and washable.
Would highly recommend this mattress.
We purchased from the James Street, Fortitude Valley store - very good service and follow up. We collected from the Underwood store and warehouse where we were looked after very well..

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Unbeatable

We had no hesitation in purchasing our second mattress from Latex Australia. Your mattress almost guarantees a refreshing sleep, It is comfortable and I wake up refreshed pain free. Your sales team are very professional and the mattress was delivered on the date and time advised.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

How much does a king size latex mattress weigh please? I have a sleigh bed and need to lift the corners out of the boxed end to put the fitted sheet on, never an easy task!
Dear Millie, A king size latex mattress weighs 60kgs +. However, the latex mattress is super flexible, it is very easy to lift one corner, as the mattress bends easily, and you don't have to lift the whole mattress just to tuck a fitted sheet in (like a rigid spring mattress). Please feel free to contact our head office on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your mattress requirements.

Are these beds available I’m New Zealand? In Super King size?
Dear Herbie, We do not have a retails showroom in New Zealand, however, we can customise a Super King size for you and have it sent to New Zealand. Please contact head office at sales@latexmattress.com.au or via phone on +61 7 3299 3000. Kind regards, Jessica

Hi just reading all the great comments so glad I found this page. As I was just about to purchase a Sealy brand but the reviews left me confused. Getting married soon so need a good bed for my partner and I. What’s the best comfortable and supportive mattress with Latex brand?? Thank
Hi Mariam, Could you please contact our office on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your mattress requirements. The best mattress for your partner and yourself depends on a number of factors; body weight, comfort preference and any health issues. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Jessica

Pure Luxury Medium QueenPure Luxury Medium KingPure Luxury Firm QueenPure Luxury Firm KingPure Premium Medium SinglePure Premium Medium King SinglePure Premium Medium DoublePure Premium Medium QueenPure Premium Medium KingPure Premium Firm SinglePure Premium Firm King SinglePure Premium Firm DoublePure Premium Firm QueenPure Premium Firm KingPure Support Medium SinglePure Support Medium King SinglePure Support Medium DoublePure Support Medium QueenPure Support Medium KingPure Support Firm SinglePure Support Firm King SinglePure Support Firm DoublePure Support Firm QueenPure Support Firm KingPure Comfort Medium KingPure Comfort Medium King SinglePure Comfort Medium DoublePure Comfort Medium QueenPure Comfort Medium SinglePure Comfort Firm KingPure Comfort Firm King SinglePure Comfort Firm DoublePure Comfort Firm QueenPure Comfort Firm SinglePure Indulgence Supreme QueenPure Indulgence Supreme KingPure Indulgence Firm QueenPure Indulgence Firm King
Type LatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessMediumMediumFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMedium and Soft Medium and Soft FirmFirm
SizeQueenKingQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingKingKing SingleDoubleQueenSingleKingSingleDoubleQueenSingleQueenKingQueenKing
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm16 cm16 cm16 cm19 cm19 cm16 cm16 cm16 cm19 cm19 cm24 cm24 cm16 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm24 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm29 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years21 years

Similar listings