Latitude Financial Car Loans

3.9

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aproval in no time.

Had the best experience with Latitude. Aproved in no time. No silly questions asked. Friendly and fast service. What a pleasure it was. Thank you Addy for everything and Latitude for my car loan.

Car ModelNissan Navara
Sarah

SarahNorth Western Region, NSW

I love my new car thanks to you guys!

Absolutely love dealing with Latitude Financial ,so easy to deal with ,very understanding! And great interest rates,very competitive,thank you for helping me get into my dream car, I love it !

Car ModelMazda CX-5 KF GT AWD, 2.2L Diesel

Friendly and courteous

Application was simple and acted on quickly. Dealings with staff was friendly and efficient. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble either with my changes along the way or any explanations given.

Car ModelMotorbike

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Darling Downs, QLD

Customer service below average

Was asked to resend my documents in 3 times as they lost them 3 times. Also called in 2 days in a row to be told no one had been assigned to my loan application a week after I had applied for it. Wouldn't recommend. Giving 2 stars since they waived the establishment fee

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Car ModelHolden Colorado 7 / Trailblazer

Worst customer service and far from transparent

I called because I noticed I was being charged interest more often than I thought was right. I spoke to someone and was hung up on, I was not rude, I was just asking how often interest was supposed to be taken from my account. She could not give me a straight answer so when asking the question yet again she hung up on me.
So disappointing to be dealing with these faceless uncaring companies.

ChelleR

ChelleRSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE COMPANY!!

I called to to confirm fees that I was charged on my car loan account. Was transferred to an Indian call centre with terrible reception service and an incredibly rude rep, who hung up on me! Make sure you call the Australian Financial Ombudsman, they've been helpful in sorting out issues with this useless company. Go somewhere else, I will NEVER use Latitude again.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Scott

ScottVictoria

Lattitude are great.

Brilliant customer service always more than happy to help and come to an agreement that works well for both parties. Had no unexpected costs and very satisfied with speedy service would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateMarch 2018
Car ModelHSV Clubsport Z-Series

Mark M.

Mark M.South East Queensland, QLD

Current situation

Took months to get a reply to hardship
Interest rate should drop to suit current rates in this crap covid time
Not tgat happy with service at all will look around

Car ModelHolden Commodore VE
Dino

DinoPerth

Increase my loan. I now have paid this company $15,000.00 extra. 4 years of hell. Still have not knocked the loan down.

they bully you treat you like scum. Huge extra costs for m $15,000.00 extra for my loan being paying it for over 3 years now and still above $32,000.00. No respect and false avertising

Loan Start DateOctober 2016

Mike S.

Mike S.Perth, WA

Latitude were great.

When we were struggling for vehicle finance Latitude were able to help with a good interest rate and suggestions on how to keep the repayments low. They kept us informed during the process and made things easy.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R Grande
Lucky N.

Lucky N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service

Never disappointed with the great service i got and the experience will recommend people to go foward for a car or personal loan quick and better service easy way to get a loan .

Loan Start DateJanuary 2016
Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class

Chris R.

Chris R.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst finance company

Car was stolen it settled and then slug me with extra costs no email no phone call just a bill that arrived 2 weeks after the due date? Terrible service when you call them takes an hour to get through to someone to tell you they don’t have access to financial records worst company ever!!!!!

Awesome happy attitude

Everything went absolutely perfect.. had the lovely Rebecca from start to finish, helping me out with all.my paper work.. she made it very simple and easy for me. Keep up the awesome work Bec's !!

T.Baker

T.BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst loan company with illogical criteria

Hilary Greig

Hilary Greig

Need a paper based option.

Obtaining the loan approval through a broker was easy. The frustrating part was the hours it took from the time the loan was sent to compliance to receiving the final approval. I ended up paying for the car on my credit card and the car yard refunded me the following week. The broker was 100 yards away from the car yard, a paper based option would have been much easier in my case, especially as the recredit on my card didn’t show up in my account for 6 days and I was worried the car yard had put $’s into wrong account.

Marvin C.

Marvin C.Gippsland, VIC

Outstanding process, from application to settlement

From start to finish, the application process was very smooth.
Lewis (my loan specialist) was both extremely helpful and informative throughout the entire process and was always available if I had any questions.
I would happily recommend both Latitude (and Lewis) to friends and family if they required finance for a vehicle.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelPeugeot 208 A9 Active Automatic
Liam

Liam

Easy to deal with and kept well informed

Karen was great to deal with. She kept me well informed throughout the process and was always ready, willing and able to help. The process was seem less from start to finish with no fuss. Payment was made within hours of settlement.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Very dissapointed

Receive a settlement advice 2 weeks ago but then 3rd party informed me that they never receive a payment. Keep on calling and emailing but they always said payment was already made until today that they confirm it was reversed for whatever reason.

Car ModelNissan Navara D40
Brook

BrookSydney, NSW

Felt very personalised.

10/10 great help in getting the loan. I had the same customer service rep that understood me and help led me through the whole requirement procedure, the experience was good.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series

First class

First class customer service quick and easy no time waisted amazing experience with Vicki and Lewis first class people can not rate there preferences anymore highly thank you for all the hard work

Car ModelNissan Navara