Latitude Financial Loans Questions & Answers

Personal Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

20 questions from our users

Muhammad K.
Muhammad K.asked
Personal Loans

Hi I applied personal loan online but how they usually inform customers by email or text if it’s approve or decline

Shazez
Shazezasked
Latitude Financial Loans

I received a GO latitude MasterCard today in the post, even though I didn't even apply for one. This one is going in the bin
Has this happened to anyone else? Sounds like a scam.

Mark Mansell
Mark Mansellasked
Latitude Financial Loans

I have rang up to have my car taken off my loan because I have added two cars in its place but they keep saying it takes 14 days the reason is because I’m trading car in but can’t till it comes off loan thanks

Mark Ely

When does my loan expire

pixie
pixieasked
Latitude Financial Loans

How can I get a payout on my loan

Anna
Anna

Ring them

Karen C.
Karen C.asked
Personal Loans

I have a loan already can I upgrade

HMW
HMWasked

What has happened
this used to be a great company to deal with
Now, worst customer service I have ever had

I am now closing my 20 year account
And let everyone know not to deal with you

Do you even train your new staff ?????.?.

Susan d
Susan dasked
Personal Loans

Can I top my loan up that I already have with you

Quoc L.
Quoc L.asked
Latitude Financial Loans

So what's the go with the app you have going it only shows the outstanding amount owning with no display of any extra money put in or statemants for the month its frustration thing not knowing if the money has gone in the account

HTCM

Brendan
Shadk
Shadkasked
Latitude Financial Loans

Can I redraw from my personal loan here at Latitude??

Jules. ALatitude FinancialSend a private message

Hi Shadk, unfortunately we do not have redraw available for our personal loans. Let me know it you have any other questions or give us a call on 1800 734 583. Kind regards, Jules

Dianne
Dianneasked
Personal Loans

I called, regarding an error made in my application, only to be told a decline is a decline. No lee way to move. Very disappointing, why, when I have paperwork to prove income, are you not willing to look into the error for me?

Ramona Halstedasked
Personal Loans

Hi I have a Loan with you but coming to the end but I would like to take this Loan out again for the same amount $5,000.00 can some one help as to how do this please
Ramona Halsted account number 2111244

Roy CLatitude FinancialSend a private message
Ramona Halsted

You can call me anytime today
[Number Removed] Thank you

Kevin
Kevinasked
Latitude Financial Loans

I had applied for a credit card after clarifying with the customer care about my residential and employment status. I was asked to upload a letter from my employer as there's variation in my weekly salary payment. Accordingly, I got the letter from my employer but when I click the link to upload the document the page says " Your application is declined" . I've contacted the customer care several times to get this sorted so I can upload the document. However, the result has been the same over a few days. Could provide a customer care email? so I can send an email the documents straightaway.

ANG
ANGasked
Latitude Financial Loans

Have paid loan off on car loan, how long does it take for them to clear the encumbrance on the vehicle, so I can sell it with a clear title?

Dblk89
Dblk89

Send them an email and ask them to forward it to you. Worked for me. Phone calls are a waste of time

David
David

it may never clear until YOU push the issue via the ombudsmun,.

Guy barnett
Guy barnettasked
Latitude Financial Loans

How do I find out how much I have to go on my account?

Bruce Simpson
Bruce Simpson

There is only one way to find out, ask the company! But check on all other charges !

JUDITH HALL
JUDITH HALL

I set up my account on their app and check it there.

Hayden A
Hayden Aasked
Latitude Financial Loans

Is Gem visa (Latitude finance) a scam?

Hendo
Hendo

Lattitude Finacial should be avoided at all cost, if you have got yourself involved with them, see if there is any way to get away from them (refinance..anything). The pain will only get worse.

Steen

I have a Gem visa, I've used it to buy furniture on no deposit no interest for (× months) and have no problem paying it back before it's due so don't pay any interest. It's a $99 annual fee which also doesn't attract interest. Works for me!

Lice
Liceasked
Latitude Financial Loans

Ive activated my new card how do I know my balance?

glen k
glen k

Depends on what type of card it is,mine was a personal loan not a card, a Ge money card can be viewed online for further advise I would recommend you contact the latitude call centre.glen

Michelle Murray-Cox
Michelle Murray-Coxasked
Latitude Financial Loans

Does anyone know an EMAIL address for Latitude Finance. I am having trouble getting what I need / understanding the response via phone and would really like to put it in writing to have my question answered. Thanks.

Alice Higgins
Alice Higgins

You will have a lot of trouble trying to get anything from this comaony or their affiliate companies! Absolutely thr WORST financial company I have EVER dealt with or heard about! All the best, but I am very confident you will NOT be pleased!

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives